Author Topic: Jesus Christ, Egypt just overthrew another leader, wtf????  (Read 1551 times)

heyyou

Re: Jesus Christ, Egypt just overthrew another leader, wtf????
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2013, 12:50:56 AM »
I'm sorry infinite, I enjoy reading your posts even though I may not agree with you all the time, but the Egyptian people were right to overthrown morsi.
He is just another puppet of the west just like Mubarak. They just appear to look like opposites - the old Hegelian dialectic being played out. The Egyptian generally people don't want to live under sharia law from what I can tell. Morsi and his Muslim brotherhood support are still backed by the US just like Mubarak, but the people worldwide are starting to get more street smart on the tactics the elite use to give the illusion of democracy and they are not willing to get played.

The problem they have is will it descend into civil war and will they replace their leader with someone just as bad or worse again.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 04:30:47 AM by heyyou »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2013, 06:04:14 AM »
i truly believe that these people (middle east) and their countries are just going to be unstable and war torn for a very very long time regardless

a combo of their religion and meddling from the un and the us has doomed them to a pretty shitty existence, for many of them at least

which is why we need to stay the fuck away from them and let them fight for their own land and rights

i cant see any scenario thats realistic why we should invest one cent in their interests when we have the problems we do here in the US
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2013, 02:16:58 PM »
I'm sorry infinite, I enjoy reading your posts even though I may not agree with you all the time, but the Egyptian people were right to overthrown morsi.
He is just another puppet of the west just like Mubarak. They just appear to look like opposites - the old Hegelian dialectic being played out. The Egyptian generally people don't want to live under sharia law from what I can tell. Morsi and his Muslim brotherhood support are still backed by the US just like Mubarak, but the people worldwide are starting to get more street smart on the tactics the elite use to give the illusion of democracy and they are not willing to get played.

The problem they have is will it descend into civil war and will they replace their leader with someone just as bad or worse again.

Very good post, props on understanding the problem-reaction-solution/Hegelian Dialectic.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2013, 06:24:20 AM »

How can you disagree with me and then conclude with the statement... "the problem they have is...." which basically states the same shit I've been saying.

...My purpose of posting wasn't to back Morsi.  My purpose for posting was that the Egyptian people are ramming their head into a brick wall trying to make shit better, they are actually making shit worse.  If they hated Morsi so much, then in a democracy you can vote that person out in the next election.  But what fucking sense does it make to celebrate a coup and a military takeover when just two years ago you were protesting against the military seizing control and they threw out Mubarak who was an extension of the military...

The Egyptians are just fighting themselves and banging their heads against the wall.  It's looking like all the lives wasted has been in vain and that they should've just left "well enough" alone and stayed with Mubarak.  Judging from the way things have transpired they are going to be looking back on the "good old days of Mubarak".

btw... don't contradict yourself, is Morsi an Islamist or is Morsi a puppet of the West?   How can you say he's there puppet when America bankrolled his overthrow?  http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2013/07/2013710113522489801.html
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 06:28:19 AM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

heyyou

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2013, 07:26:08 AM »
I don't think I'm contradicting myself, the people I believe genuinely want change from the corrupt politicians.
I don't believe elections are fair in any country. They are rigged. Why I say that is it costs major major money to run, so those who donate the money control the strings and ultimately who gets in power. They wouldn't donate to those who will negatively effect them in future policies.

They label secular an Islamist is getting used like we use Labour and conservative or democrat and republican. The people are hopefully realising that these labels don't actually mean much as they are effectively controlled by the same puppets.

Morsi is both an Islamist and a puppet for the west. What's so difficult to understand? Look at the Syrian rebels the US and UK are backing. Aren't many of them the extremists, al queda sympathizers and hate the west? The US doesn't care who runs the country on a day to day basis as long as they keep the people in check and overall help western interests.

Check the immortal technique interview with Alex Jones, he explains it very well when he says- we aren't against extremist islam and we arent against communism, as they are very close to Saudi Arabia and china. We are against those who say no to our corporate interests.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 07:32:22 AM by heyyou »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2013, 10:41:28 AM »
I don't think I'm contradicting myself, the people I believe genuinely want change from the corrupt politicians.
I don't believe elections are fair in any country. They are rigged. Why I say that is it costs major major money to run, so those who donate the money control the strings and ultimately who gets in power. They wouldn't donate to those who will negatively effect them in future policies.

They label secular an Islamist is getting used like we use Labour and conservative or democrat and republican. The people are hopefully realising that these labels don't actually mean much as they are effectively controlled by the same puppets.

Morsi is both an Islamist and a puppet for the west. What's so difficult to understand? Look at the Syrian rebels the US and UK are backing. Aren't many of them the extremists, al queda sympathizers and hate the west? The US doesn't care who runs the country on a day to day basis as long as they keep the people in check and overall help western interests.

Check the immortal technique interview with Alex Jones, he explains it very well when he says- we aren't against extremist islam and we arent against communism, as they are very close to Saudi Arabia and china. We are against those who say no to our corporate interests.

Yes ofcourse... America loved Morsi so much and he was there puppet to such a degree that they bankrolled the protests and his overthrow  ;)  Not to mention, historically, the US has taken a stance against the Muslim brotherhood for many decades now.

...and the question is not whether or not the people want to get rid of corrupt politicians, that goes without saying.  The question is whether or not the people are just killing and fighting themselves and destroying their country at the end of the day.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2013, 02:52:36 PM »

Yes ofcourse... America loved Morsi so much and he was there puppet to such a degree that they bankrolled the protests and his overthrow  ;)  Not to mention, historically, the US has taken a stance against the Muslim brotherhood for many decades now.

...and the question is not whether or not the people want to get rid of corrupt politicians, that goes without saying.  The question is whether or not the people are just killing and fighting themselves and destroying their country at the end of the day.

Wrong. The Egyptians know Morsi was an NWO tool. Muzz Brohood is a tool, al-Q is a tool. They installed Morsi, they didn't spawn this uprising against him.

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2013, 03:09:25 PM »
It appears the military and the establishment have double-crossed the protestors and they will install a new military dictatorship.

Damn NWO and full-spectrum dominance!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2013, 03:20:43 PM »
Infinite,  you are not looking at the bigger picture here so let me try and abbreviate my take on the situation.
1) Morsi only a few weeks ago declared that he intended to take Egypt on a holy war against Syria
2) Morsi and his cretins reached out to the IMF for loans and we know what that means, the instant slashing and burning of subsidies and no infinite, this does not create a utopia when the people can barely afford to feed themselves. The IMF have one aim with stated demands like that and that is to bring the people to their knees.
3) The economy is a stinking pile of crap in Egypt and their only real source of income is tourism which has obviously been badly bit anyway.
4) Morsi while running as a democratic leader, then turned into the dictator as he put himself above the law renouncing the constitution and building a new one and ensuring that he could not be prosecuted for his own coup.

So to the army.....the army did not suddenly become wonderful angels, but they were faced with a choice, an uprising of 13 million meant that not only was the leadership of the country facing the wrath of an incredible number if they did not join the populist movement and get on side with the people then their corrupt, brutal asses were also facing a revolution too. You can hold back white people power because well....one there are not many who give that much of a shit and white people don't want to die, contrast that with Egypt where they gone past the point of fear.

So to your rebuttal.....the new world parasites have a problem, they see that the uprising is far too huge to contain at this juncture so instead they resign themselves to the fact that the military will overthrow Morsi and now must instead throw their weight behind another puppet and masquerade as being for the people. So yes, they always have more puppets to call upon but at least the Egyptians are showing the parasites that they will give their lives up because they are past the point of fear.

Now, as for wait until the next democratically held elections....are you kidding me? he reneged on being a representative of the people when he sold the people out and poured scorn on the the people's constitution. What, were they to smoke a blunt and just chill, maybe hold up some placards and make some songs?

It's fucked up when a military overthrows a leader, but it's also sobering, sobering because no man or woman is meant to be above the law, sobering because the people spoke and now new dangers face the Egyptians but at least they decided to not allow some nefarious puppet to remain in power and perhaps his declaration of a holy war a bridge too far for some of the military too.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 04:03:04 PM by virtuoso »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2013, 03:21:32 PM »
It appears the military and the establishment have double-crossed the protestors and they will install a new military dictatorship.

Damn NWO and full-spectrum dominance!

Revolution 3?

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2013, 03:49:10 PM »
I doubt it, most of the trendy seculars are still stuck worshiping the army even though the coup was ordered by the Saudis and the US embassy was coordinating the prrotest to the point where whole rooms of people would be sitting at computers 24/7 managing facebook and twitter as servants would bring them food, drink, weed and cigs.

See virtuoso Egypt is only a battleground for the Saudi and Qatar gov'ts.

MB/Morsi = Qatar
Salafis/Army = Saudis
seculars = USA

So the seculars and Salafis united against the MB because Saudi and Qatar are both Wahhabi and they're competing for the love of the Al-Wahhab family and for the title of pure Muslims. This is a very multi-faceted situation.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2013, 04:08:13 PM »

I don't see what Morsi did which stepped on anyones toes to be honest Sami
He followed the global parasites script very well and thus I don't see how he could have incurred the wrath of them at all. I still tend to think that he was a sacrificial lamb as they hoped his overthrowing would pacify the seriously angered masses.

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2013, 04:14:07 PM »
He was trying to sell the Canal to Qatar and do the bidding of the IMF.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2013, 04:17:23 PM »

Precisely .....IMF = Global parasitic order

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2013, 04:29:02 PM »
Infinite,  you are not looking at the bigger picture here so let me try and abbreviate my take on the situation.
1) Morsi only a few weeks ago declared that he intended to take Egypt on a holy war against Syria
2) Morsi and his cretins reached out to the IMF for loans and we know what that means, the instant slashing and burning of subsidies and no infinite, this does not create a utopia when the people can barely afford to feed themselves. The IMF have one aim with stated demands like that and that is to bring the people to their knees.
3) The economy is a stinking pile of crap in Egypt and their only real source of income is tourism which has obviously been badly bit anyway.
4) Morsi while running as a democratic leader, then turned into the dictator as he put himself above the law renouncing the constitution and building a new one and ensuring that he could not be prosecuted for his own coup.

So to the army.....the army did not suddenly become wonderful angels, but they were faced with a choice, an uprising of 13 million meant that not only was the leadership of the country facing the wrath of an incredible number if they did not join the populist movement and get on side with the people then their corrupt, brutal asses were also facing a revolution too. You can hold back white people power because well....one there are not many who give that much of a shit and white people don't want to die, contrast that with Egypt where they gone past the point of fear.

So to your rebuttal.....the new world parasites have a problem, they see that the uprising is far too huge to contain at this juncture so instead they resign themselves to the fact that the military will overthrow Morsi and now must instead throw their weight behind another puppet and masquerade as being for the people. So yes, they always have more puppets to call upon but at least the Egyptians are showing the parasites that they will give their lives up because they are past the point of fear.

Now, as for wait until the next democratically held elections....are you kidding me? he reneged on being a representative of the people when he sold the people out and poured scorn on the the people's constitution. What, were they to smoke a blunt and just chill, maybe hold up some placards and make some songs?

It's fucked up when a military overthrows a leader, but it's also sobering, sobering because no man or woman is meant to be above the law, sobering because the people spoke and now new dangers face the Egyptians but at least they decided to not allow some nefarious puppet to remain in power and perhaps his declaration of a holy war a bridge too far for some of the military too.

Virt... you realize what position this puts you in homie?   Whenever I ask you to predict the future you come out on the wrong end.  Remember when I pinned you down to predicting that oil prices would double and triple and quadruple and so on by the coming fall?  They actually ended up dropping.

Now once again.. you are putting yourself in the position where you supported the first revolution in Egypt to overthrow Mubarak.  What happened?  THINGS GOT WORSE!  Then now you support the new revolution to overthrow Morsi...

wanna go ahead and predict what will happen.  SHIT WILL GET EVEN WORSE.

What does this equal out to =  Your predictions being consistently wrong if pinned down to a date and not a trend.

And it also equals out to = The policies you advocate for only making things worse (not across the board but certainly in the case of Egypt).