Author Topic: Jesus Christ, Egypt just overthrew another leader, wtf????  (Read 1553 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jesus Christ, Egypt just overthrew another leader, wtf????
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2013, 04:40:23 PM »

You wanted precise dates and I acknowledged that I could not give you that all i could detail was the trend, not how quickly things reach that point.

Yes, things could get much worse for the egyptians, I didn't deny that, in fact I acknowledged in previous posts that the situation could deteriorate much further.

However at least they are showing fight and that is more than be said for people in the western world as a whole.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2013, 10:18:19 PM »

You wanted precise dates and I acknowledged that I could not give you that all i could detail was the trend, not how quickly things reach that point.

Yes, things could get much worse for the egyptians, I didn't deny that, in fact I acknowledged in previous posts that the situation could deteriorate much further.

However at least they are showing fight and that is more than be said for people in the western world as a whole.

Putting up a fight?  Who are they fighting?   The Jews, the Zionists, The New World Order, Illuminati, Bilderberg, or whatever other secret organizations that you talk about running the world are all sitting back laughing their asses off at Egypt and the Egyptians right now!  Ask yourself why America doesn't call it a coup?  Why America gives billions to the Egyptian military and wants to continue doing so even though they just overthrew a democratically elected leader?  Why... because they are laughing their asses off.  Believe me, it is not hurting the NWO at all what is going on in Egypt.  On the contrary, a weakened Egypt is good for Zionism, and puts no dent in their business, in fact, they are probably profiting off of it somewhere.

So again.. who are they fighting and standing up against?  They are fighting each other. Muslims fighting Muslims, Arabs fighting Arabs, Egyptians fighting Egyptians... they are destroying their own country!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 10:20:55 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2013, 12:45:27 AM »
Due to the fact that said parasites have positioned more puppets to take up the reigns. However if you don't realise that the weakening of political Islam is a good thing then maybe yet again you should go back to Morsi's and by extension the brotherhood's view on Syria
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 04:08:04 PM by virtuoso »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2013, 10:55:48 PM »
Due to the fact that said parasites have positioned more puppets to take up the reigns. However if you don't realise that the weakening of political Islam is a good thing then maybe yet again you should go back to Morsi's and by extension the brotherhood's view on Syria

Once again.. this is not an argument in favor of Morsi, or in favor of political Islam.  I'm a Libertarian politically and I don't support Shariah law in these countries. 

That being said, I think it's very silly that the same people who were celebrating Mubaraks overthrow and protesting military dictatorship two years ago, are now the same people celebrating the overthrow of a democratically elected leader whose party always opposed Mubarak and the military.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2013, 01:18:52 AM »

Virt... you realize what position this puts you in homie?   Whenever I ask you to predict the future you come out on the wrong end.  Remember when I pinned you down to predicting that oil prices would double and triple and quadruple and so on by the coming fall?  They actually ended up dropping.

All due respect Infinite, But Virtuose is entitled upon his opinion as much as you are on yours.
He is a human being and he makes mistakes like all of us. He is No Prophet who can predict and he never claim he was.
But his analyses on some subject are on point.

For Example... he said the oil price are going double or triple.
Well if Syria is attacked by for Example Turkey_Nato, (I am quite surprised that it did not happen yet.)
Then Iran will not stand idly by. And If That region is involved you can aspect the oil price 2 rise.

We thank Russia that they wont let Syria turn into another Lybia.

I think Obama is stalling......he knows that he has 2 do it (see the zionist war-drums in Washington)... but he knows what is at stake.
Unfortunately we deal here with an enemy who is not reasonable, not rational and hellbend on accomplishing its goals. They don't care for the consequences, even if milions have 2 die.
And you better believe that.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 01:20:41 AM by Aladin »