Author Topic: Have a safe 4th of July folks  (Read 264 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Have a safe 4th of July folks
« on: July 04, 2013, 11:38:06 AM »
BANGOR, Maine — A despondent man firing off dozens of rounds in downtown Bangor caused police to reroute the Fourth of July parade and block off several streets. At about 12:30 p.m., police took the man into custody.

A spokesman for the Bangor Police Department said the suspect fired off more than 70 rounds, but no one was injured.

The parade was still held, but was stopped before the corner of Main and Hammond streets.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Have a safe 4th of July folks
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 11:56:57 AM »
happy 4th of july Russell watch out for those gangbangers

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 12:36:27 PM »
BANGOR, Maine -- A man was apparently killed by an antique firetruck at the Fourth of July parade today, Bangor Police Chief Mark Hathaway confirmed.

No emergency spokesman was available to relay details of the accident but several witnesses said the man was crushed under the wheel of the truck.

According to Marie Tessier, a New York Times employee who was watching the parade, a man was riding an antique tractor that tipped over while making a right turn from Main Street onto Water Street.

The man fell in the path of the firetruck. Tessier said on Twitter that people in the crowd rushed in to try to grab the man, then to push the truck off him.

“Crowds rushed to push the fire truck up the hill, and off the man,” Tessier wrote. “It was clear he was not alive.”

John Bunker, 27, of Bangor, was standing under a tree in nearby Merchant’s Plaza when the accident occurred. “I saw the tractor tip over by the truck and somebody was underneath it,” said Bunker. “I heard people screaming, people saying to stop the truck.”

It is believed that both vehicles were involved in the Fourth of July parade.

Emergency personnel worked to clear bystanders from the scene.

As of 1:15 p.m., fire department personnel covered the tractor with green metallic tarp. The tractor was mere feet from the fire truck and witnesses said the body they saw was not moved from the scene.

The identify of the man has not been released.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 12:49:53 PM »
happy 4th of july Russell watch out for those gangbangers
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 12:51:43 PM »
safe it will be. steak, hot dogs, burgers, and chicken on the grill and carlo rossi to sip on.  8) 8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2013, 12:53:53 PM »
safe it will be. steak, hot dogs, burgers, and chicken on the grill and carlo rossi to sip on.  8) 8) 8) 8)

i was thinking of busting out the George Foreman but was reminded about all the cleaning up it would require afterwards

went and ordered Papa Johns instead  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2013, 12:55:43 PM »

i was thinking of busting out the George Foreman but was reminded about all the cleaning up it would require afterwards

went and ordered Papa Johns instead  8)
ain't nothin' wrong wit that !!! papa johns rocks.

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2013, 01:02:49 PM »
i will celebrate until the midnight  8)

Remedy360

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2013, 01:10:54 PM »
Having a party at my spot, gonna get the grill going and got several bottles of whiskey on the house  8) 8) have a good one y'all.