Author Topic: Legendary DJ QUIK Interview Teaser! Speaking His Mind About Tupac & More!  (Read 1092 times)

LarsVerb

• 'G'
I had the big pleasure to talk this HUGE legend. He is my favorite producer of all time, so it was very special to talk to him.

I would like to share this little interview Teaser with you guys, because i really enjoy it! The interview will be out in the next few weeks!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kNUJtwNNYBs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/kNUJtwNNYBs</a>

MOBNigga06

Dope sounding interview...please post the full thing on this forum when it's done.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

LarsVerb

• 'G'
Dope sounding interview...please post the full thing on this forum when it's done.

sure, No problem.

Portas D. Ace

• Lil Geezy
Nicee , cant wait for the full :)

LarsVerb

• 'G'
Nicee , cant wait for the full :)

Thanks man!

Smiley62

• 'G'
Tight!  8)
I bet Eazy-E is turning over in his grave.. To see that some of y'all done made gangster rap gay.. - DjQuik

Fresh Bone

The concert DJ Quik talks about where 2Pac got mad at him for jumping on the speakers has to be the Cleveland, Ohio show that has a really poor quality recording on YouTube. Does anyone have a link to a better quality of the show? That has to be an amazing show to see in good quality.

LarsVerb

• 'G'
The concert DJ Quik talks about where 2Pac got mad at him for jumping on the speakers has to be the Cleveland, Ohio show that has a really poor quality recording on YouTube. Does anyone have a link to a better quality of the show? That has to be an amazing show to see in good quality.

Its not available. I hope it will be released one day, because there are pro cameras around, recording the concert.

LarsVerb

• 'G'
The full interview will be out in a few weeks I guess :).