Author Topic: the reason i flipped the kill switch on DA SAUCE...  (Read 224 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
the reason i flipped the kill switch on DA SAUCE...
« on: July 06, 2013, 01:10:35 PM »
i killed da sauce so we serious could live.

it seemed like da sauce was the road block between dubcc and we serious, there really werent options for porting the forum over etc. none of us really wanted the headache involved with it and i already made my intention to bounce from da sauce and fall back @ dubcc due to traveling upcoming vacation time etc.

my in box has been blowing up with msgs asking why i shut it down some a little cross with me, some saluting our run (which really began with dba) if yall niggas really woulda cared yall woulda kept it popping toward the end in my absence even after i disassociated myself from da sauce

with that said ill be around more as summer wraps up and will help build up we serious just like i did the dba chillspot chillspot 2.0 and da sauce at the moment i just dont have the time and attentivness to deal with a forum and fuck will Bs mom every night ;)*  salute to heinz that lil nigga treated me like a king in dayton and ill never forget the experience...i left ohio with a whole new perspective on life.

* just fucking with you, ya know i had to get at least one joke in this summer.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: the reason i flipped the kill switch on DA SAUCE...
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 02:30:07 PM »
no one speaks of will b's mom like that

except half of staines
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 07:23:48 AM »
have a good summer, see ya later . i got some loops ready

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 12:34:46 PM »
SERIOUS BIDNESS

Asani Waye