Author Topic: Ghostface Killah: 2nd Annual Top 10 Softest Rappers In The Game  (Read 1604 times)

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
From a few years ago, but still funny
;D

5. Swizz Beatz
Aka Snoop Budden. Aka the rap Pau Gasol. Aka the McRib of hip hop. Aka the human yeast infection. Get this niggas dusty ass the fuck outta here already. Son cant contain his softness. The niggas favorite color is rainbow. The nigga only has two facial expressions: Jus been raped or bout to rape somebody. The nigga always either looks like he bout to violate a broad/nigga or he looks like the picture on a missing dog poster. This nigga made the same beat for the first 4 years of his career son. Now he jus the only nigga alive tryin to duplicate Diddy Dirty Money. Get him the fuck outta here.

http://rapsandhustles.com/2011/05/11/ghostface-killah-2nd-annual-top-10-softest-rappers-in-the-game/

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ghostface Killah: 2nd Annual Top 10 Softest Rappers In The Game
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 02:13:42 AM »
hahaha!

« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 02:19:45 AM by Kontgat »

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 07:39:35 AM »
those Nelly and Drake pics are homo as fuck lol dudes were always suspect

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 10:46:39 AM »
they stupid for puttin' the king in that shit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 02:10:39 PM »
8. T.I.
This aint 2005 g. This nigga is a whole different animal rite now. Paper Trail was actually cool but sons been goin downhill ey since that time yall. Maybe thats got to do wit the some the lame moves he made after he got outta jail. Lets jus face summa these facts tho. No Mercy was audio nyquil son. If you listen close you could actually hear snoring in the background through all those songs n shit b. Nigga give the Crime Stoppers shit a rest….stop gettin knocked for stupid shit….stop weepin in courtrooms…stop tryin to get niggas to rock that Akoo bullshit….n jus make another What You Know. N please yo…no more of these “inspirational” joints when you get released again g. We get it yo. Cmon Clifford. Either chill wit all that progesterone shit or jus hop into your little cloud car n drive ya ass back to Care-a-lot n leave rap alone til ya manhood re-emerges or some shit nahmean.

Remedy360

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2013, 03:05:08 PM »
That was pretty funny.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2013, 03:13:45 PM »
8. T.I.
This aint 2005 g. This nigga is a whole different animal rite now. Paper Trail was actually cool but sons been goin downhill ey since that time yall. Maybe thats got to do wit the some the lame moves he made after he got outta jail. Lets jus face summa these facts tho. No Mercy was audio nyquil son. If you listen close you could actually hear snoring in the background through all those songs n shit b. Nigga give the Crime Stoppers shit a rest….stop gettin knocked for stupid shit….stop weepin in courtrooms…stop tryin to get niggas to rock that Akoo bullshit….n jus make another What You Know. N please yo…no more of these “inspirational” joints when you get released again g. We get it yo. Cmon Clifford. Either chill wit all that progesterone shit or jus hop into your little cloud car n drive ya ass back to Care-a-lot n leave rap alone til ya manhood re-emerges or some shit nahmean.

lmao so many quotables here hahaha

uh oh, this dude bout to get death threats from you know who

Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2013, 03:24:10 PM »
8. T.I.

lmao so many quotables here hahaha

uh oh, this dude bout to get death threats from you know who

LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2013, 03:30:37 PM »
8. T.I.
https://www.youtube.com/v/e-Jydp4lr00

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2013, 03:50:08 PM »
8. T.I.
t.i. >>> crooked i

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2013, 03:53:05 PM »
8. T.I.
t.i. >>> crooked i

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2013, 03:55:01 PM »
8. T.I.
t.i. >>> crooked i

crooked I is washed and he'll never have a album out he is slaughter house's spliff starr. go get that trouble man hack you know I won't steer you wrong.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2013, 04:17:29 PM »
crooked's throwaway bars are better than TI's best

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2013, 04:27:54 PM »
LOL they won't get him anywhere.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2013, 04:34:34 PM »
LOL they won't get him anywhere.

they got him to Shady records  ::)