Author Topic: HACK, JROME, CLASSIC MATERIAL, RUSSELL, WILLB, KRAZY, REMEDY, ELANO, BOULI, +++  (Read 581 times)

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
hack feels like a superman in his little virtual world  :D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
I gotta check it out homie !!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

hack feels like a superman in his little virtual world  :D

Elano likes to rub on other men's nuts hoping a genie will pop out and grant him 3 wishes

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
LMAO dumb wilson a MAN?  :D

Hack Wilson - real

Sccit

so yall gunna answer my question?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Lol. NIK's nerdom forever exceeds itself.

Sccit

HOW CUTE...CHAM'S MAD CUZ HE DIDNT GET A PERSONAL INVITE

LMFAO@"NERD"

STOP IT

KrazySumwhat

I guess i'll have to have a look then. (at some point) :P

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

I'll be on there eventually.  Under this username or something else.  Is there any special sections that aren't seen on there?  Like an adult section or will there be?  If not, i'm still ok with it.

Sccit

I'll be on there eventually.  Under this username or something else.  Is there any special sections that aren't seen on there?  Like an adult section or will there be?  If not, i'm still ok with it.

YEA, IT JUST STARTED UP BUT THERE IS INDEED A SPECIAL SECTION FOR UR DESIRES

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I signed up a week ago because you said it was better than everything else and I'd give you a fair shot.

I just find it funny how dedicated to the Internet you truly are, no matter how you try to spin it.

Keep posting that picture too, bruh. Those looks have produced more pussy than the amount of times you've typed the word "pussy" in your illustrious 15 year Internet career.

Sccit

I signed up a week ago because you said it was better than everything else and I'd give you a fair shot.

I just find it funny how dedicated to the Internet you truly are, no matter how you try to spin it.

Keep posting that picture too, bruh. Those looks have produced more pussy than the amount of times you've typed the word "pussy" in your illustrious 15 year Internet career.

LMAO!

WHAT DO U MEAN DEDICATED? I DO MUSIC....NOWADAYS, NETWORKIN TIES IN HEAVILY WITH THE INTERNET. WHATS UR EXCUSE FOR BEIN HERE, RIDIN MY NUTS ON THE INTERNET EVERY SINGLE DAY? :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOLOLOLOL. "I do music". Nigga no one outside of Brian has ever cared about your music or ever will.

Sccit

LOLOLOLOL. "I do music". Nigga no one outside of Brian has ever cared about your music or ever will.

Go check the numbers, cocksucker