Author Topic: The sickening racist murders of a white guy and his girlfriend  (Read 639 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Raped, tortured to death and then murdered,
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82417737/

Can you imagine if this headline said black guy and his girlfriend instead?

This would have "rocked" America and the world, eulogies would have been heard around the world, the parasitic "community leaders" would have been galvanising the support of black people, riots would have swept the nation, politicians would have been bending over backwards, condemnation heard from every corner, spineless self hating whites would have wept for weeks on end probably offering to kill themselves to show how sorry they are.

There is an unmistakeable and growing anti white sentiment which is being stoked and the mainstream media parasites know exactly what they are doing when they amplify any actions committed against black people and essentially ignore the horrific acts of violence which have been perpetrated against white people. They wish to drive forth this notion that white people are the racists, whites are the problem, and they wish to embolden black people into even more sickening acts of violence until the illusion of them being victims.

The shit that comes out of these teleprompters mouth though, leads you to realise that this is all an illusion. If enough people stopped forming their opinions through the bias reporting and the agenda driven reporting which is profound in the mm then these games of divide and conquer would fall flat on their face and when the distraction and the smoke cleared, the real enemy at the gates would be obvious.

Sometimes I get so pissed off at the mainstream media but then I remind myself....they are not giving you their views, they are giving you talking points, they are not espousing espousing the truth, they are espousing a script, the truth is not something they particularly care about, the truth can sometimes be a byproduct, but it's of no primary concern.

How much better off would we be without television.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The sickening racist murders of a white guy and his girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 03:13:06 PM »
I dont get it.  Theres no pictures of this guy as a 9 yr old, so how am i supposed to feel sorry for him?  And hes not even black, which means by modern definitions, he cant be a victim because whites control the structures in society, right?

Im confused. 

I guess Im just a cretin  (:stir:).
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 06:34:52 PM »
Some of the comments people wrote are hilarious.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 06:38:05 PM »
The reason the Trayvon Martin shooting became so big was because of the police intially deciding not to even arrest Zimmerman. The media just took the whole race issue and ran with it.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 07:13:21 AM »
hear hear.
 Like in OZ if the son of former players brother gets racial abuse in a sporting match it makes a news head line. If he's black i mean. And presidents of clubs will make appoligies even though arent persoanlly involved and the whole football community will get behind the player.
 (basically a player was called an ape from a 13 year old girl and he had a big cry and the girl was removed from the ground and had to make a personally appology, the president of the team the girl suppourted made a personal appology then they all jump on the band wagon and for the next month every black player that was ever called a name makes the news even some kid in school(a nobody). Sensative pussy.
 If someone cant even handle verbal abuse in this day and age then theres no wonder a homicide gets such reaction.
 Its only racist if the offender is white though.
 Poltical correctness and reverse racisim has gone completely fucking mad.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2013, 01:31:02 AM »
^ I saw that on the news. Good job.

Fraxxx

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 07:42:09 AM »
The reason the Trayvon Martin shooting became so big was because of the police intially deciding not to even arrest Zimmerman. The media just took the whole race issue and ran with it.

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Fraxxx

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2013, 09:11:02 AM »

Raped, tortured to death and then murdered,
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82417737/

Can you imagine if this headline said black guy and his girlfriend instead?

This would have "rocked" America and the world, eulogies would have been heard around the world, the parasitic "community leaders" would have been galvanising the support of black people, riots would have swept the nation, politicians would have been bending over backwards, condemnation heard from every corner, spineless self hating whites would have wept for weeks on end probably offering to kill themselves to show how sorry they are.

There is an unmistakeable and growing anti white sentiment which is being stoked and the mainstream media parasites know exactly what they are doing when they amplify any actions committed against black people and essentially ignore the horrific acts of violence which have been perpetrated against white people. They wish to drive forth this notion that white people are the racists, whites are the problem, and they wish to embolden black people into even more sickening acts of violence until the illusion of them being victims.

The shit that comes out of these teleprompters mouth though, leads you to realise that this is all an illusion. If enough people stopped forming their opinions through the bias reporting and the agenda driven reporting which is profound in the mm then these games of divide and conquer would fall flat on their face and when the distraction and the smoke cleared, the real enemy at the gates would be obvious.

Sometimes I get so pissed off at the mainstream media but then I remind myself....they are not giving you their views, they are giving you talking points, they are not espousing espousing the truth, they are espousing a script, the truth is not something they particularly care about, the truth can sometimes be a byproduct, but it's of no primary concern.

How much better off would we be without television.

You might be right regarding the media coverage, nonetheless: "After a jury trial, Lemaricus Davidson was sentenced to death by lethal injection and Letalvis Cobbins and George Thomas were sentenced to life in prison, Cobbins without the possibility of parole and Thomas with the possibility. Vanessa Coleman has been convicted of facilitating the crimes and sentenced to 53 years in prison, and Eric Dewayne Boyd has been convicted of federal charges as accessory after the fact to carjacking and sentenced to 18 years in prison."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

You are definitely a 100% right about this: How much better off would we be without television. I have wasted my fair share of time watching TV over the years but stopped watching about 4 years ago. Anything I REALLY wanna watch, I can get on the internet. Nowadays I'm fascinated with how much of a bizarre spectacle most TV shows are. Plus having to watch TV commercials over and over makes it seem like my brain would melt.

Turn Off Your TV!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.