Author Topic: DWINDLING DUBCC NUMBERS  (Read 1452 times)

Sccit

DWINDLING DUBCC NUMBERS
« on: July 10, 2013, 09:13:53 PM »
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN DUBCC HISTORY THAT THE FORUM HASNT HIT 30 THREADS OR 250 POSTS FOR THE FIRST 10 DAYS OF THE MONTH

THAT MEANS THIS FORUM IS CURRENTLY AS BAD AS IT'S EVER BEEN

INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH, THE SPORTS SECTION IS THRIVING AND DOING MUCH BETTER THAN IT HAS IN A COUPLE YEARS.......ARE MY MOD POWERS THAT STRONG OR DO I JUST ATTRACT A CHOSEN ENERGY?... NOT TO MENTION, L.A.M.B THREADS RUNNIN' THE MAIN SECTION WIT NO SUPPORT FROM STAFF 8)

DID THE ADMINS CHOOSE PRIDE OVER SENSE? ILLUSIVE COMRADERY OVER MONEY? ARE THERE NO JEWS IN ENGLAND??

SERIOUS™ ISH, MAYN

Hack Wilson - real

Re: DWINDLING DUBCC NUMBERS
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 09:31:52 PM »
i think it's cuz we can all laugh at the Lakers ;)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 11:54:12 PM »

& by "we", it's you me & him.

"Thriving".

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 12:14:11 AM »
Numbers may be down but I actually think the forum has improved this year.   You got cats like JMix posting here and the Main West Coast section is really going strong with a lot of exclusives and good discussions.

Train of Though is picking up steam with the situations in Egypt, Syria, Snowden, etc.

Elements is still alive and kicking (but certainly not yet thriving)

Also, there's been slightly less hate since Sikotic found God or whatever happened to him and he decided to dead his beefs.  Once you cut off the head, the body soon dies.  He had a lot of followers but it's nothing without Sikotic at the head of the trolls.  It's really up to Tom to carry the trolls at this point, he's the only O.G. with enough juice to carry on the hatred.  But apparently Tom is too bogged down at the moment to really contribute much hatred to the forum.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 12:16:14 AM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 03:05:41 AM »
There are only 24 hours in a day.  It doesn't last long like it used to.  There's other forums & sites 2 be on, people have 2 work, some are in school/college, some are sleeping.  The stupid & worst parts of life be getting in the way  >:(  Lots of people probably don't know about this forum.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2013, 05:54:01 AM »

"Thriving".

NAAH, THERE ARE PROMINENT POSTERS IN THE SPORTS SECTION SON

MDOGGY, REMEDY, RUSSELL, IVEUS, DJSUGAFREE, MIETEK, MEHO, ELANO OFF TOP

HOP OFF YOUNG'N

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2013, 05:54:59 AM »
Numbers may be down but I actually think the forum has improved this year.   You got cats like JMix posting here and the Main West Coast section is really going strong with a lot of exclusives and good discussions.

Train of Though is picking up steam with the situations in Egypt, Syria, Snowden, etc.

Also, there's been slightly less hate since Sikotic found God or whatever happened to him and he decided to dead his beefs.  Once you cut off the head, the body soon dies.  He had a lot of followers but it's nothing without Sikotic at the head of the trolls.  It's really up to Tom to carry the trolls at this point, he's the only O.G. with enough juice to carry on the hatred.  But apparently Tom is too bogged down at the moment to really contribute much hatred to the forum.

I FEEL YA..TOM AINT BEEN ON THE FORUM IN A YEAR THO LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2013, 08:49:00 AM »

"Thriving".

HOP OFF YOUNG'N

Meh. Negative. Those guys are always around. We just crowned an, NBA champion, went through and NBA draft and NBA free agency is going on...just a lot to talk about.

Give it three weeks. Not to mention you low key hurt it yourself by making 70% of your posts angry ones defending your love to Bean.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2013, 08:57:43 AM »

No.. he did manage to make it on the forum just for the purpose of scolding me for letting my son listen to Snoop Lion and threatening to call child services on me.. lol
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2013, 12:57:31 PM »
OH YEA, HE'S ON THE 1 POST PER YEAR SHIT

DOGGY ALSO GOT SCARED OFF WHEN HIS POSTS STARTED GETTIN BUMPED...THE ONE WHERE HE SAID HE WANTED TO FUCK BIZZY BONE WAS THE FINAL STRAW

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2013, 12:59:12 PM »

"Thriving".

HOP OFF YOUNG'N

Meh. Negative. Those guys are always around. We just crowned an, NBA champion, went through and NBA draft and NBA free agency is going on...just a lot to talk about.

Give it three weeks. Not to mention you low key hurt it yourself by making 70% of your posts angry ones defending your love to Bean.

WHAT ARE U TALKIN ABOUT? JULY IS TYPICALLY THE WORST TIME IN SPORTS....WHY U TRYIN SO HARD TO RIDE NUTS? FALL BACK, ELTON

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2013, 01:15:10 PM »
wejoking

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2013, 01:57:13 PM »
Numbers may be down but I actually think the forum has improved this year.   You got cats like JMix posting here and the Main West Coast section is really going strong with a lot of exclusives and good discussions.

Also, there's been slightly less hate since Sikotic found God or whatever happened to him and he decided to dead his beefs.  Once you cut off the head, the body soon dies.  He had a lot of followers but it's nothing without Sikotic at the head of the trolls.  It's really up to Tom to carry the trolls at this point, he's the only O.G. with enough juice to carry on the hatred.  But apparently Tom is too bogged down at the moment to really contribute much hatred to the forum.

tom reported infinite's video to child services a month ago

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2013, 10:17:00 PM »

"Thriving".

HOP OFF YOUNG'N

WHAT ARE U TALKIN ABOUT? JULY IS TYPICALLY THE WORST TIME IN SPORTS....WHY U TRYIN SO HARD TO RIDE NUTS? FALL BACK, ELTON

Maybe the summer is a bad time, period. We know you have to keep up to date on 34 different forums, but some of us go out and enjoy ourselves.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2013, 10:10:28 AM »
WHAT DO U DO TO ENJOY YOURSELF THAT MAKES U FEEL SO SPECIAL?

OR U JUST VENTIN UR HOMOSEXUAL FRUSTRATIONS AGAIN??