Author Topic: DWINDLING DUBCC NUMBERS  (Read 1458 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: DWINDLING DUBCC NUMBERS
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2013, 01:00:53 AM »
WHAT DO U DO TO ENJOY YOURSELF THAT MAKES U FEEL SO SPECIAL?

Most kids here are too ashamed of themselves to let out any info about their real life.  They'd rather troll from afar.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2013, 11:39:51 AM »

Most kids here are too ashamed of themselves to let out any info about their real life.  They'd rather troll from afar.

Go to Manhattan often, the beach, the mall, go out to dinner, work 40+ a week.

...aka not dedicate my entire life to the Internet. I feel like every two weeks this nigga references another forum he's been a member of since '06.

It's nothing personal that I observe his dormant, nerdish behavior. I've just always been the type of person who laughs at someone who hypes themself up when niggas know none of its true.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2013, 11:54:44 AM »

Most kids here are too ashamed of themselves to let out any info about their real life.  They'd rather troll from afar.

Go to Manhattan often, the beach, the mall, go out to dinner, work 40+ a week.

LMAO AND U FEEL SPECIAL BECAUSE OF THAT? U LIVE THE LIFE OF AN AVERAGE FEMALE IN AMERICA, CONGRATS FRUITCAKE.

THIS MUTHAFUCKA SAID THE BEACH AND THE MALL LOL SMFH

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2013, 11:00:31 PM »
Nobody said anything about feeling special but you. I was only answering Brian's question.

But in comparison to your dormant, Internet browsing all day life, I can't help but be forced to feel more important.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2013, 02:45:31 PM »
Nobody said anything about feeling special but you. I was only answering Brian's question.

But in comparison to your dormant, Internet browsing all day life, I can't help but be forced to feel more important.

I KNOW U DONT REALLY FEEL SPECIAL, UR FUN TIMES INCLUDE GOING TO THE BEACH AND SHOPPING AT THE MALL...SOMETHING MY LITTLE SISTER DOES ON HER FREE TIME. BUT U WANT PEOPLE TO PERCEIVE U AS SUPERIOR, DUE TO A HIGH LEVEL OF INSECURITY IN UR OWN SKIN.

IT'S NOT BASED IN REALITY, IT'S BASED IN CLOSETED HOMOSEXUALITY. AS U GROW OLDER, ULL REALIZE- THE LESS U TALK SHIT, THE MORE U WILL SHOW URSELF TO BE SECURE IN UR OWN WAYS. IN OTHER WORDS, MAN UP N HOP OFF.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2013, 11:07:05 PM »
I know YOU didn't just say "the less you talk shit..." as advice.

Nigga spends over a decade as most glorified e-shit talker and then has the balls to say that. Lmfao.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2013, 09:49:22 AM »
I know YOU didn't just say "the less you talk shit..." as advice.

Nigga spends over a decade as most glorified e-shit talker and then has the balls to say that. Lmfao.

DONT GET IT TWISTED, I WILL NEVER GO AS LOW AS U.. MEANIN I DONT STALK U AROUND THE FORUM TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER, I JUST RESPOND TO UR INSECURITY TACTICS WITH THAT REAL SPIT, YOUNG'N

I GO TO THE MALL AND BEACH LMFAO

DONT FORGET THE SUN SCREEN FAGGOT

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2013, 01:47:29 PM »
what's wrong with beaches?   you're just jealous that any beaches near your neck of the woods over in woodland hills are filled with needles and dead bodies

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2013, 01:56:42 PM »
forums are dead my nigga.

i tried to told yall that the ppl that frequent them do it for the same reasons ppl still bought the source magazine for a cpl years before it went down hill force of habit

im sure one of yall will be like "the coli or boxden!!!" or some dumb shit like that but ask yourself why limit yourself to this or any small community when apps like twitter and shit put all these ppl and more including the rappers athletes celebs yall gossip about right at your fingertips. its a much more exciting and intimate experience then typing a paragraph about snoop and his contribution to the culture then watching as your post falls into the abyss of cyberspace

forums like this are troll food full of eccentric ppl caught up in a phase of their lives honestly. and this obviously isnt everyone but i think we know without naming names whos been stunted emotionally and mentally by the internet and uber fan forums like these.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2013, 02:03:35 PM »

i tried to told yall that the ppl that frequent them do it for the same reasons ppl still bought the source magazine for a cpl years before it went down hill force of habit

im sure one of yall will be like "the coli or boxden!!!" or some dumb shit like that but ask yourself why limit yourself to this or any small community when apps like twitter and shit put all these ppl and more including the rappers athletes celebs yall gossip about right at your fingertips. its a much more exciting and intimate experience then typing a paragraph about snoop and his contribution to the culture then watching as your post falls into the abyss of cyberspace

forums like this are troll food full of eccentric ppl caught up in a phase of their lives honestly. and this obviously isnt everyone but i think we know without naming names whos been stunted emotionally and mentally by the internet and uber fan forums like these.

that sums it up pretty well

hmm i got hungry all of a sudden
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2013, 03:50:12 PM »

The-coli is exactly what I was gunna say, because forums done right can still be successful. For instance, if dubcc played its cards right it would be standing where the-coli is at right now.. How can u even deny this?

u can say there are no consumers for forums all you want, but forums will always be entertaining and way more enjoyable than twitter or any other whackass social network....maybe not every1 feels like this, but im sure there are still many who do... if it wasnt true, then the-coli wouldnt be overpacked right now. go check lakersground, go check rotoworld, go check out the rest of the internet- there are tons of successful forums still up n running. dont give dubcc a cop-out excuse for why it sucks....shit, u could cut the-coli's users to a tenth of what they have now and theyd still be flooded with traffic. the proof is in the forum, p.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2013, 04:15:22 PM »
what's wrong with beaches?   you're just jealous that any beaches near your neck of the woods over in woodland hills are filled with needles and dead bodies

I think he's more jealous the closest he even gets to a beach is on his "California Livin'" forum, where he tries to brag that his ancient relatives own some of the Pacific Ocean.

Like I'd pay to catch this guy on video of what he'd do if the Internet went down for a week. Nigga would definitely write at least one draft of a suicide note.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2013, 06:04:58 PM »
LOL NOW IM JEALOUS THAT HE GOES TO THE BEACH

HE JUST KEEPS GETTIN GAYER

BabyBird

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2013, 06:22:40 PM »
who runs the coli?

sounds like a nigger named the forum after a dead dog

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2013, 07:27:39 PM »
@nikk im sorry g i know you more then anyone have a sentimental attatchment to the idea of thriving rap forums etc but its just not realistic pimp. that place like a couple other forums including this one will continue to have their niche but new forums aint doing nothing unless they are based around a successful site or business etc.

niggas dont be bragging about being on message boards and shit my g you got it fucked up thats always been kind of like a "tech nerd" kind of thing where as twitter/ facebook is so accessible everyone and their mommas on that shit. social media like twitter and shit come packaged with your phone in this day and age you almost have to be a part of that no one has dubcc apps prepackaged on their phones etc.