Author Topic: DWINDLING DUBCC NUMBERS  (Read 1444 times)

Sccit

Re: DWINDLING DUBCC NUMBERS
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2013, 09:22:52 AM »
MEANWHILE, ON WESERIOUS, WE GOT FOUR MODS/ADMINS THAT FEEL SOME SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY TO POST SO THEY MAKE ALL THE THREADS AND MOST OF THEM GET THREE-FOUR REPLIES. OUTSIDE OF THE MODS/ADMINS THAT POST, WE GOT A COUPLE TROLLS AND ALIASES THAT BEEF AND MAKE UP THREE OF THE THREE-FOUR AFORE MENTIONED REPLIES PER THREAD. 

Yeah, y'all need to step your game up.

STILL MORE CRACKIN THAN GSPOT 8)

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2013, 09:26:28 AM »
I only ever really was really interested and very active in two forums before this one.
 One was a anime forum and i have to say that it was absolutely incredible how active that forum was. I've never seen anything like it. It had a huge amount of members, i think like 30 000 or something and it was very active there was consistently 100 plus members(not guests) viewing the board at one time(times zones apply of course).
 It was active and entertaining as hell and there was alot of interaction.
 Not only was it very active but there just as many females(not all real lol) as males and a good range of age, etc.
 But even a forum like that just completely died and is now a ghost town.
 The DPG recordz forum got up to 5000 members and was an extremely entertaining and active board, now i know that there were circumstances that lead to the death of that site but any attempt to make a new one has failed dismally.

I joined a video game clan and even over there the forum has become a ghost town. It has a small amount of members but was very active.
 This brings me to what others are saying. people are using other forms of social networking. Our members would use voice op software like team speak or tungle or mumble, etc and actually TALK to each other rather than type.
 And then there is face book.
 ETC, but this is kind of different because we all know each other so its not the same as PM'ing people that you dont know at forums. The anime board that i used to post at i got to know people through PM'ing which lead to MSN so we would often talk via that as opposed to the forum.

My last example is that down here you have an extremely successful, active, thriving anime and video game convention that attracts HUGE crowds and has been for years yet the forum is a ghost town!
 So that tells me that forums are indeed dead.

Dubcnn yet another example BUT in this incident i think its because almost zero good hip hop coming out and no body collects cds anymore and so many people grew out of hip hop.
 I guess its kind of the same at anime and video game forums, the core members of the forums get older and life gets in the way and people grow out of shit, even though many dont and they are industries that will never die.

But yeah, the anime forum and the DPG one had incidence that caused death, hip hop is dead, so iam not sure if they can really be examples of forums being dead.

I still feel that forums can be a great source of information. Good for research or asking for help, finding solutions, reading reviews, etc but to me they just seem less interactive.
 theres my 203 cents.

http://www.thecoli.com/

1,719 USERS ONLINE CURRENTLY

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2013, 09:59:40 AM »
the coli prolly aint run by/full of self righteous uppity eurowiggers wit they big noses in the air who are not only obsessed with west coast rap and the cali lifestyle but wanna tell you all about it when they aint even left fuckin scandinavia.

i bet thats why they got so many members at the coli.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2013, 10:55:12 AM »
 so is it like 100 members and over 1000 guests or? thats impressive amount of active people viewing. Ima too lazy to look right now so i have no idea what that forum all about? (will look later).

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2013, 01:53:45 PM »
so is it like 100 members and over 1000 guests or? thats impressive amount of active people viewing. Ima too lazy to look right now so i have no idea what that forum all about? (will look later).
try lookin in the mirror first you raggedy muhfucka. then look online for some new clothes, preferably not from tommy bahama or whatever middle age man store u got ur clothes from before.

im from Poland
LOL!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2013, 02:02:14 PM »
NIK, why are you so big on reviving dubcc if you are trying to recruit members to that other site?

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2013, 02:49:26 PM »
BOTH SITES CAN BE GOOD.... THERES SIMPLY MORE INVOLVEMENT IN THE LEADERSHIP OF WESERIOUS. IF IT GOES WHERE BLACK MALE PLANS 2 TAKE IT, YALL WILL REGRET NOT REGISTERING WHEN IT WAS BEIN BUILT- L.A.M.B

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2013, 02:51:26 PM »

LOL NAAH:

Total: 1,899 (members: 835, guests: 1,055, robots: 9)

RIGHT NOW

AND THIS SITE OPENED IN 2012....COMPARED TO DUBCC:

26 Guests, 12 Users

WHICH OPENED IN 2001

:stupid:

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2013, 08:26:34 PM »
 Shit even anime nation with all its members, i dont recall there ever being THAT many members on all at once.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2013, 08:28:17 PM »
this place still pulls a lot better traffic than a lot of other rap forums, esp west coast based ones

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2013, 09:08:18 PM »
BOTH SITES CAN BE GOOD.... THERES SIMPLY MORE INVOLVEMENT IN THE LEADERSHIP OF WESERIOUS. IF IT GOES WHERE BLACK MALE PLANS 2 TAKE IT, YALL WILL REGRET NOT REGISTERING WHEN IT WAS BEIN BUILT- L.A.M.B

Aka - "Black Male gave me the power that Dubcc refused to give me, therefore WeSerious will always be better."

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2013, 10:07:34 PM »

Aka - "Black Male gave me the power that Dubcc refused to give me, therefore WeSerious will always be better."

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2013, 10:34:56 PM »
Nigga can't even deny.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2013, 11:58:39 PM »
they should give nik admin powers.

fuck it u too cham.

some real niggas that got different tastes in hip hop and actually understand it.

not some clog wearin muhfuckas who sound like down syndrome kids when they try to speak english and are more obsessed with bitrates than understanding what hip hop i sreally about.

will b ass niggas need ta go.

im from Poland
LOL!

Will_B

« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2013, 03:57:26 AM »
they should give nik admin powers.

fuck it u too cham.

some real niggas that got different tastes in hip hop and actually understand it.

not some clog wearin muhfuckas who sound like down syndrome kids when they try to speak english and are more obsessed with bitrates than understanding what hip hop i sreally about.

will b ass niggas need ta go.

LOL @ Cham being admin: there gonna be a Justin Timberlake section b4 long