Author Topic: All Things Trayvon Martin  (Read 7827 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
One rapper your not likely to hear coming out in defense of Trayvon is probably Snoop.   I was just thinking Snoop's case really wasn't that much different.  Cause Snoop was in a car with his bodyguard and they followed Phillip Waldemarian.  

I mean, I think we have courts for a reason and a person has to be proved guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.  It's very hard to prove a person guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BabyBird

Strange, that's what happen but Snoop was in the car when the shooting happen

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Strange, that's what happen but Snoop was in the car when the shooting happen

yes, and Snoop didn't get beat up in the incident either.     
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: All Things Trayvon Martin
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2013, 01:06:45 AM »
Y'all heard about the white kid who got jumped and burned to death by two black kids? Nope because the media didn't push that story forward.

link or it didnt happen.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2013, 01:10:13 AM »
It's not a race thing, it's about privilege. OJ got off because it's about privilege. This case is everything to do with a shitty prosecution and a child that many don't mind seeing dead.

you truly live up to your moniker "misinformation dogg".  in your first post you rant about "Old saying goes, non-violence is for people of color, violence is for the privilege" then you say "its not a race thing", either youre a moron or just a liar.  

you play up the race angle when you think it suits the argument then play it down when you realize most posters on here arent hearing that bullshit.

no wonder you voted for obama.

and a "child"?  you cant be serious.  trayvon beat the fuck outta zimmerman but you think of him how the media portrayed him as some little child not the grown ass man he was.  up your critical thinking skills, man.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2013, 01:20:39 AM »
 Zimmerman is 'the grown ass' man here.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2013, 01:22:08 AM »
You dont have to read that in the Denny Green voice.  But think about it.  I know, tough to do when the media doesnt want us to think about this situation, right?

But Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch guy, who's responsible for reporting and observing suspicious characters around his neighborhood, saw a "suspicious character".  Now, most of the media, moron rappers, and dipshit athletes, and also racist blacks and apologist whites, see this as "racism".  "Oh, he was doing nothing wrong, just walking down the street while being black".

Well, lets put some context here. 

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2012/03/27/police_investigated_trayvon_martin_over_jewelry/

Police were investigating Trayvon for having a screwdriver and a bunch of womens jewelry (12 pieces) that he could not say where they came from and who they belonged to.  Hmmm.  So he had women's jewelry and a screwdriver in his possession and couldnt say where they came from or why he had them.  Does this sound like someone without something to hide?  Or does this sound like the actions of a theif?  The VERY same kind of person that someone like Zimmerman was SUPPOSED to be looking for. 

But its racism, right?  Or was it that Zimmerman actually saw what he saw, and he was right.  An innocent person doesnt flip out and pick a fight with someone like that.  That is the action of someone with a criminal mind and criminal thought patterns.

These are judgments based upon facts, and they will be tough to digest for some. 

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2013, 01:29:20 AM »

you do know that trayvon was a thief right?  caught with a screwdriver and a bag full of womens jewlery at school, and was investigated by police?

and also that trayvon had almost half a foot on zimmerman?

and that trayvon beat zimmerman into concrete before zimmerman fought back?

and that zimmermans job as neighborhood watch was to watch out for suspicious (See:  possibly violent thieves) characters?

i mean, what can you even say to any of that.  nothing really.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2013, 01:44:12 AM »
It's not a race thing, it's about privilege. OJ got off because it's about privilege. This case is everything to do with a shitty prosecution and a child that many don't mind seeing dead.

you truly live up to your moniker "misinformation dogg".  in your first post you rant about "Old saying goes, non-violence is for people of color, violence is for the privilege" then you say "its not a race thing", either youre a moron or just a liar.  

you play up the race angle when you think it suits the argument then play it down when you realize most posters on here arent hearing that bullshit.

no wonder you voted for obama.

and a "child"?  you cant be serious.  trayvon beat the fuck outta zimmerman but you think of him how the media portrayed him as some little child not the grown ass man he was.  up your critical thinking skills, man.

Privilege is privilege. It's bigger than race. It's the fact that Zimmerman's dad was a judge with connections. Also, IF Zimmerman had the right to shoot someone to defend himself, then Martin, a taller black male, HAS THE RIGHT TO BEAT UP A STALKER. Zimmerman was following him and Martin reacted. I am a grown ass man, and I'd do the EXACT same thing.

Also, the beat to death argument, that's played out. One, Martin was found in the grass. here. Warning, graphic picture. http://gawker.com/this-courtesy-of-msnbc-is-trayvon-martins-dead-body-753370712 In the middle of grass, and he really looked like a thug. It was reported through evidence that the fight was no where near the concrete, which Zimmerman said. But the prosecution never mentioned this.

One comment summed up EXACTLY what I'm saying...

Trayvon was literally steps from his house. He could've gone in, locked the door and called the police. Instead, he started a fistfight and tried to grab Zimmerman's gun. Tragic? Sure. Stupid? Absolutely.   

People of color shouldn't fight back. That's what society has taught us since Dr. King was successful. Now I consider Dr. King my hero, over Malcolm, but society expects everyone to follow that logic. As a person of color, you can't strike back, even against another person of color like Zimmerman being Latino. But if you have privilege, like OJ, like Zimmerman being a judges son, like the cops in the Rodney King trail, then you have the right to use violence.

This is bigger than you mind can comprehend. You see, I've spend the better part of 20 years trying to understand my place in society. At times I find myself looking at someone like Trayvon and calling him stupid because he should have ran home. Other times I find myself angry at the Zimmerman's of the world. Right now, I'm angry at neither. I am too tired to be angry. Instead I'm sick to my stomach at this. You on the other hand have the privilege of being a visitor in this subject. You are turned off by the topic of race because you feel it's used to attack you and others like you. So you can ignore it. I don't have that privilege. Each time I am pulled over for going the flow of traffic, or not allowed to return items at the store, or even walk around my neighborhood without strange looks, I am reminded I am an other. So I think about this. I am not angry at you, have no reason to. I am not angry at Zimmerman. Hell, my wife thinks I look like Zimmerman, minus about 20-30 pounds now that he's gained so much weight.

Still I draw off the wisdom of elders, and a former Indian Chief told me simply, "Non violence is for People of Color, Violence is for the Privileged." And it's true, the most violence is given off by a black man in a white house somewhere in Washington DC. He has that privilege. OJ had it, Zimmerman had it, Dick Cheney had it, Bill Clinton, cops. Why else was Chris Dorner the most fear man in LA. because he fought back. Even with him, I've heard people say, "He should have just wrote a book." Well that does NOTHING. Now as I said, I'm more into Dr. King than Malcolm, I am someone who lives a non violent pacifist lifestyle, and I had a grand-grandpa who died being non-violent in Mexico during the Revolution. At the same time, it's hard to be non violent when others exercise their violence onto you.

you do know that trayvon was a thief right?  caught with a screwdriver and a bag full of womens jewlery at school, and was investigated by police?

The other stuff I mentioned, but this I'll simply say, Zimmerman didn't know this, and the kid in the picture above doesn't look like a criminal.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2013, 02:06:06 AM »

and also that trayvon had almost half a foot on zimmerman?

and that trayvon beat zimmerman into concrete before zimmerman fought back?

and that zimmermans job as neighborhood watch was to watch out for suspicious (See:  possibly violent thieves) characters?

i mean, what can you even say to any of that.  nothing really.

Kid was a kid.... and cop told zimmerman not to follow him. Stolen jewelery? Petty shit.

I'll admit I dont know much about the case apart from the few minutes I've seen on the news tonight and months back when the story first hit the headlines. Guess I'll have to google.

There was a case in my country where a grown ass man caught a young kid tagging on his fence, dude fetched a kitchen knife from his house, chased the kid down and stabbed him a couple times...... kid died and guess what, dude was white..... folks views split..... just like with the zimmerman case.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2013, 03:46:44 AM »
yeah man.. I mean, I remember the first pictures that came out, had Zimmerman looking like an big, mean dude in a jump suit, and Trayvon like a little boy.   Now, it turns out that...

-Trayvon was 6'0" and Zimmerman 5'7"

-Trayvon was an experienced fighter, had bragged about his fights all over facebook and twitter.  His older brother even asked if Trayvon would teach him how to fight.

-According to his posts on facebook and twitter he was a user of "drank" or "lean" some concoction made with cough syrup along with the skittles and Arizona Tea he bought from the store.   The shit can supposedly make you aggressive or make you feel like your invincible.

-Trayvon walked a long ass way, in the rain, which was very unusual to walk such a distance in the rain just to eat skittles.

-They looked over Trayvon's body after his death and the only wound he had was the bullet wound.  While Zimmerman on the other hand had severe lacerations on the back of his head and a broken nose.

-There is no evidence proving that Zimmerman kept following Trayvon after he was told not to.  He's even recorded as saying "O.K." when requested not to follow Trayvon any further.  In fact the reason he said he even got out the car was because he was asked what street he was on so he went to look at the street sign.  And even if he did continue to follow Trayvon it was not illegal for him to continue to follow (although not the coolest thing in the world, but still legal).

...In spite of the angry mob that's out there ready to lynch Zimmerman, the evidence just doesn't stand up that Trayvon was some innocent kid and that Zimmerman was some big intimidating racist out to kill young blacks.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 03:49:50 AM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2013, 04:05:51 AM »
Not surprised in the least, but I am very sad about it. Held my son and told him he ain't going to the store by himself until he is 18 and dresses like a nerd. He looked at me weird and said, "I two." Still, I was very sad. But to say I'm surprised would be a stretch, just didn't think I'd actually react to not guilty.

Old saying goes, non-violence is for people of color, violence is for the privilege.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/324906/19/Fla-mom-gets-20-years-for-firing-warning-shots

Come on MDogg... I know you always want to take the Liberal stance.. but my son is black and I wouldn't say anything like that to him.   

...and as for rappers on Twitter, I know Snoop wasn't one of those rappers speaking out on twitter because he got off on self-defense after pursuing his victim in a car and Snoop wasn't even gettin his ass beat at the time of the murder.

anybody have a list of what rappers spoke out on Twitter?

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2013, 04:25:22 AM »
I didn't get on here soon enough to get on all the quotes I wanted to.  But thankfully no riots.  I just wish there was this same protesting when the nypd got off for killing sean bell 7 years ago.  I felt that the protestors woulda made a bigger difference if they went to florida & protested instead of so-cal & other cities.  I understand what Victor Cruz felt.  He shouldn't ruin his endorsements on Zimmerman.  He's saying what i'm & others are thinking.  Someone might go ahead & avenge Trayvon.  The person who the media thought killed 2pac, Orlando Anderson, got killed himself.  Was it that reason?  Only god & the killer knows. 

And the verdict surprised me like not at all.  This is evil, racist, corrupt florida.  The racial injustice that constantly goes on there.... ???  Had Casey Anthony been black, she'd be in jail right now.  I just hope incidents like this won't happen again. 

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2013, 04:28:12 AM »
What got me was that there was audio of the law telling dude not to go after him and he did it anyways.

Who says?  There's actually no evidence to support that.  In fact Zimmerman agreed on the phone with the suggestion and said "O.K." when it was suggested not to follow.  Regardless it was just a 911 dispatcher, and all dispatcher will say not to take risks because they could be held liable.  It wasn't illegal for him to continue to follow.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2013, 04:30:13 AM »
I didn't get on here soon enough to get on all the quotes I wanted to.  But thankfully no riots.  I just wish there was this same protesting when the nypd got off for killing sean bell 7 years ago.  I felt that the protestors woulda made a bigger difference if they went to florida & protested instead of so-cal & other cities.  I understand what Victor Cruz felt.  He shouldn't ruin his endorsements on Zimmerman.  He's saying what i'm & others are thinking.  Someone might go ahead & avenge Trayvon.  The person who the media thought killed 2pac, Orlando Anderson, got killed himself.  Was it that reason?  Only god & the killer knows. 

And the verdict surprised me like not at all.  This is evil, racist, corrupt florida.  The racial injustice that constantly goes on there.... ???  Had Casey Anthony been black, she'd be in jail right now.  I just hope incidents like this won't happen again. 

O.J. and Snoop both got off on Murder Cases.  It's hard to convict someone beyond a reasonable doubt, whether black or white.