Author Topic: All Things Trayvon Martin  (Read 7814 times)

Sccit

Re: All Things Trayvon Martin
« Reply #165 on: July 18, 2013, 12:34:48 PM »
^^^^
she was a daughter to someone
so because she was cheating she deserves to die? than OJ should go to prison he did kill her

LOL U GUNA COMPARE A REAL GANG MEMBER IN PURSUIT OF DEATH TO SOME 17 YEAR OLD KID? WTF??

thats not the point. they get off free and according to ur logic they should go to prison too cuz they killed someone
u acting like everything is clear and he did not defend himself (as per verdict)   

SO IF SOME DUDE IS STALKIN ME AND PROVOKES A BEATDOWN, HE HAS THE RIGHT TO SHOOT ME? THATS WRONG, NO MATTER WHAT WAY U SLICE IT UP.

firslt he ws not stalking him just following (as per def there is big difference) and how did he provoke a beatdown? he could easily leave that place and go home ignoring zimmer (but well doing lean make u paranoid)

SHE WAS A DAUGHTER AND ALSO A WHORE..LIKE I SAID, NO ONE SYMPATHIZES WITH A CHEATING SLUT. IF TRAYVON WAS AN ACTUAL GANG MEMBER, NO ONE WOULD SYMPATHIZE WITH HIM EITHER, BUT HE WASNT.

IF ZIMMERMAN IS ALREADY LABELING HIM A PUNK IN THE INITIAL PHONE CALL TO THE COPS, THEN HE'S ALREADY APPROACHING THE SITUATION AS IF TRAYVON WAS DOIN SOMETHING WRONG WHEN HE WASNT, WHICH CAN DEFINITELY PROVOKE A BEATDOWN. IT'S COMMON SENSE.

STALK (stôk)
v. stalked, stalk·ing, stalks
v.intr.
To follow or observe (a person) persistently
To go through (an area) in pursuit of prey or quarry.

SOUNDS LIKE WHAT HE DID TO ME

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #166 on: July 18, 2013, 12:38:22 PM »
^^^^
so because she was cheating she deserves to die? than OJ should go to prison he did kill her

LOL U GUNA COMPARE A REAL GANG MEMBER IN PURSUIT OF DEATH TO SOME 17 YEAR OLD KID? WTF??

thats not the point. they get off free and according to ur logic they should go to prison too cuz they killed someone
u acting like everything is clear and he did not defend himself (as per verdict)   

SO IF SOME DUDE IS STALKIN ME AND PROVOKES A BEATDOWN, HE HAS THE RIGHT TO SHOOT ME? THATS WRONG, NO MATTER WHAT WAY U SLICE IT UP.

firslt he ws not stalking him just following (as per def there is big difference) and how did he provoke a beatdown? he could easily leave that place and go home ignoring zimmer (but well doing lean make u paranoid)

SHE WAS A DAUGHTER AND ALSO A WHORE..LIKE I SAID, NO ONE SYMPATHIZES WITH A CHEATING SLUT. IF TRAYVON WAS AN ACTUAL GANG MEMBER, NO ONE WOULD SYMPATHIZE WITH HIM EITHER, BUT HE WASNT.

IF ZIMMERMAN IS ALREADY LABELING HIM A PUNK IN THE INITIAL PHONE CALL TO THE COPS, THEN HE'S ALREADY APPROACHING THE SITUATION AS IF TRAYVON WAS DOIN SOMETHING WRONG WHEN HE WASNT, WHICH CAN DEFINITELY PROVOKE A BEATDOWN. IT'S COMMON SENSE.

STALK (stôk)
v.intr.

your logic and others logic on here is "well hes a child" or "hes someones child" "hes not a gangmember" like that precludes him from having any responsibility for being violent and assaulting george zimmerman.  its ridiculous.

and again nik, you cant beat someone down for following you, thats against the law.  shooting someone for almost knocking you unconcious is legal, how is this hard? 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #167 on: July 18, 2013, 12:39:19 PM »
LETS BE REAL DOE TOO. YALL GON RUN BECAUSE SOME CREEPY DUDE B STARIN AT YALL FORM HIS PORCH? TRAYVON RAN AND ZIMMERMAN SMELLED DA BYTCH IN HIM.

IF NIGGA JUST THREW UP HIS ARMS, PUT HIS CHIN UP N BEEN LIKE "WUT UP ZIMMAMAN? FUCK CHU WANT?" DAT MEATBALL CHAZ BONO LOOKIN MUHFUCKA WOULDNT A EVEN WENT AFTER KID CUZ HE AINT GOT THE SACK TA DO IT.

DONT RUN IF U AINT UP TA NO GOOD BECAUSE NOW YOU GIVING CRACKAS REASONABLE SUSPICION. DATS WAT I TEACH MAH SEEDS.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

« Reply #168 on: July 18, 2013, 12:40:42 PM »
I AINT GOD, BUT WHATS HAPPENIN IS PRETTY DAMN OBVIOUS 2 ME

dude BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA ZIMMERMAN

in this country U HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND YOURSELF if you think your life is in danger

dont know whats so hard to understand here

doesnt matter if "hes a child, do you have kids" classic material, thats you being played on your emotions by media

doesnt matter if "zimmerman killed someone" nik, see lines 1 and 2

you cant argue this based upon logic or law. 

the law dont see it that way (and common sense), u cant just beat someone down because u think theyre following u

evidence points to trayvon attacking zimmerman (eyewitness, injuries) and zimmerman shooting him - anything else is just yall being played by the media and racists in our country tryna stoke racial unrest.  dont fall for it.

DO U KNOW WHAT ZIMMERMAN'S DEMEANOR WAS? HE WAS CLEARLY PAINTING TRAYVON IN A NEGATIVE LIGHT WHEN SPEAKIN TO THE 911 DISPATCHER, AND AS SOON AS U APPROACH A PERSON WITH THAT KIND OF ENERGY, UR BRINGIN BULLSHIT ON YOURSELF.....THE GUY WAS OBVIOUSLY A WANNABE COP AND A FUCKIN PUNK OF A BITCH, SO IF SOME1 CAME UP TO ME WITH THAT KIND OF ATTITUDE WHEN I'M JUST MINDIN MY OWN BUSINESS, THEN YEA, I HAVE A RIGHT TO FEEL THREATENED AND DEPENDING ON HOW HE COMES AT ME, I MAY FEEL INCLINED TO FUCK HIM UP AND THATS MY RIGHT AS A HUMAN.

WHY DO U LIKE ZIMMERMAN SO MUCH? I DONT GET ALL THE PEEPS DEFENDIN THIS FAGGOT ASS WANNABE COP, SERIOUSLY. I'D EXPECT IT ON SOME POLICE ENFORCEMENT FORUM, BUT NOT HERE. HE KILLED DUDE WHEN HE DIDNT NEED TO, THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT.

Sccit

« Reply #169 on: July 18, 2013, 12:46:19 PM »
^^^^

STALK (stôk)
v.intr.

your logic and others logic on here is "well hes a child" or "hes someones child" "hes not a gangmember" like that precludes him from having any responsibility for being violent and assaulting george zimmerman.  its ridiculous.

and again nik, you cant beat someone down for following you, thats against the law.  shooting someone for almost knocking you unconcious is legal, how is this hard? 

LMAO? KNOCKED UNCONSCIOUS?? COME ON, BELL, WHATS UR AGENDA IN ALL THIS?...U RELATED TO ZIMMERMAN?? HE WASNT ALMOST KNOCKED UNCONSIOUS AND HE EVEN TRIED TO EMBELISH HIS MINOR INJURIES. HE ACTUALLY WASNT EVEN BLEEDING AND HIS NOSE WAS FINE (CLAIMED IT TO BE BROKEN)....HE WAS ON THE GRASS WHEN THE SCUFFLE TOOK PLACE, YET HE CLAIMS HIS HEAD WAS BEIN BANGED ON THE CEMENT. THE GUY WANTED TO BE A JUDGE, HE KNEW HOW TO PLAY HIS CARDS AND FOOL THE SYSTEM, AND IN THE PROCESS, HE FOOLED U AS WELL. STOP IT, MAYN.

AND AGAIN, YES, IF SOME1 IS WRONGFULLY STALKIN U ON SOME BITCH SHIT, IT'S IN UR HUMAN RIGHTS TO FEEL THREATENED AND REACT. ZIMMEMAN'S BITCHASS WAS PROLLY JUST TRYNA KEEP TRAYVON THERE TILL THE COPS SHOWED UP, WHICH WAS WRONG AND IT BACKFIRED.

AND YEA, IF HE WAS A GANG MEMBER, AT LEAST ZIMMERMAN WOULD HAVE A JUSTIFIABLE REASON TO FOLLOW HIM LIKE THAT....AND HE EVEN KNEW HE WAS A CHILD, HE PROCLAIMED IN THE CALL THAT IT WAS A KID IN HIS LATE TEENS. IT DEFINITELY ADDS TO HIS BITCHASSNESS.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 12:47:56 PM by NIKCC »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #170 on: July 18, 2013, 12:50:16 PM »
I AINT GOD, BUT WHATS HAPPENIN IS PRETTY DAMN OBVIOUS 2 ME

dude BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA ZIMMERMAN

in this country U HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND YOURSELF if you think your life is in danger

dont know whats so hard to understand here

doesnt matter if "hes a child, do you have kids" classic material, thats you being played on your emotions by media

doesnt matter if "zimmerman killed someone" nik, see lines 1 and 2

you cant argue this based upon logic or law. 

the law dont see it that way (and common sense), u cant just beat someone down because u think theyre following u

evidence points to trayvon attacking zimmerman (eyewitness, injuries) and zimmerman shooting him - anything else is just yall being played by the media and racists in our country tryna stoke racial unrest.  dont fall for it.

DO U KNOW WHAT ZIMMERMAN'S DEMEANOR WAS? HE WAS CLEARLY PAINTING TRAYVON IN A NEGATIVE LIGHT WHEN SPEAKIN TO THE 911 DISPATCHER, AND AS SOON AS U APPROACH A PERSON WITH THAT KIND OF ENERGY, UR BRINGIN BULLSHIT ON YOURSELF.....THE GUY WAS OBVIOUSLY A WANNABE COP AND A FUCKIN PUNK OF A BITCH, SO IF SOME1 CAME UP TO ME WITH THAT KIND OF ATTITUDE WHEN I'M JUST MINDIN MY OWN BUSINESS, THEN YEA, I HAVE A RIGHT TO FEEL THREATENED AND DEPENDING ON HOW HE COMES AT ME, I MAY FEEL INCLINED TO FUCK HIM UP AND THATS MY RIGHT AS A HUMAN.

WHY DO U LIKE ZIMMERMAN SO MUCH? I DONT GET ALL THE PEEPS DEFENDIN THIS FAGGOT ASS WANNABE COP, SERIOUSLY. I'D EXPECT IT ON SOME POLICE ENFORCEMENT FORUM, BUT NOT HERE. HE KILLED DUDE WHEN HE DIDNT NEED TO, THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT.

lol who said i like zimmerman?  see, i dont approach this case with emotion, i look at the facts only.  the fact that he was technically a minor or black or had skittles or was "profiled" has nothing to do with shit in this case.  look at the facts, and see it my way.  has nothing to do with him being a wannabe cop or what race he is or what race treyvon martin was.  fuck cops, most of them are assholes and retards who couldnt do anything else but be a firefighter or a fuckin forklift operator.  i dont give a shit about a cop.  those things are irrelevant.  FACTS - zimmerman claims he was assaulted by martin, injuries and testimony prove this.  the law says you cant beat the living shit outta someone for annoying you, which is what happened we both know it.  if trayvon wouldve had any sense this never wouldve happened.  

i also see how zimmerman set the situation up, but that doesnt matter.  if you get into an argument with someone and they shoot you is it your fault that you got shot?  no.  if you pound someones head into the ground and then you get shot is that your fault?  yep.  peeps dont wanna hear that though.  trayvon is responsible for his own death more than zimm.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #171 on: July 18, 2013, 12:52:23 PM »
^^^^

STALK (stôk)
v.intr.

LMAO? KNOCKED UNCONSCIOUS?? COME ON, BELL, WHATS UR AGENDA IN ALL THIS?...U RELATED TO ZIMMERMAN?? HE WASNT ALMOST KNOCKED UNCONSIOUS AND HE EVEN TRIED TO EMBELISH HIS MINOR INJURIES. HE ACTUALLY WASNT EVEN BLEEDING AND HIS NOSE WAS FINE (CLAIMED IT TO BE BROKEN)....HE WAS ON THE GRASS WHEN THE SCUFFLE TOOK PLACE, YET HE CLAIMS HIS HEAD WAS BEIN BANGED ON THE CEMENT. THE GUY WANTED TO BE A JUDGE, HE KNEW HOW TO PLAY HIS CARDS AND FOOL THE SYSTEM, AND IN THE PROCESS, HE FOOLED U AS WELL. STOP IT, MAYN.

AND AGAIN, YES, IF SOME1 IS WRONGFULLY STALKIN U ON SOME BITCH SHIT, IT'S IN UR HUMAN RIGHTS TO FEEL THREATENED AND REACT. ZIMMEMAN'S BITCHASS WAS PROLLY JUST TRYNA KEEP TRAYVON THERE TILL THE COPS SHOWED UP, WHICH WAS WRONG AND IT BACKFIRED.

AND YEA, IF HE WAS A GANG MEMBER, AT LEAST ZIMMERMAN WOULD HAVE A JUSTIFIABLE REASON TO FOLLOW HIM LIKE THAT....AND HE EVEN KNEW HE WAS A CHILD, HE PROCLAIMED IN THE CALL THAT IT WAS A KID IN HIS LATE TEENS. IT DEFINITELY ADDS TO HIS BITCHASSNESS.

lol i aint related to that mexican breh.  so your saying if trayvon was some kind of criminal zimmerman wouldve been right to suspect?  well you just may have to take that back or agree wit me, cause trayvon got caught with stolen jewlery and a screwdriver in his backpack, so sounds like the little skittles saint himself wasnt no saint.

and my only objective is to voice what is so obviously the truth here.  if this case was involving 2 black guys or 2 white guys your perception would be different cause the case wouldve either not been heard about or covered completely differently.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 12:54:25 PM by Russell Bell »

Sccit

« Reply #172 on: July 18, 2013, 12:55:58 PM »
NO, IT DOESNT CALL FOR GETTING SHOT, AND QUIT ACTIN LIKE HE BEAT HIM THE FUCK UP, WITNESSES SAID THEY JUST SAW THEM WRESTLING, NO MAJOR PUNCHES THROWN, OR ANY OF THAT SHIT, JUST A REGULAR OL' SCUFFLE, AND THE MINOR INJURIES PROVED IT......DOES THAT CALL FOR GETTING SHOT? FUCK NAAH....MUFUCKAZ ON THE STREETS ARE QUICK TO PULL OUT A GUN INSTEAD OF FIGHTING BACK. I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR SUCH ACTIONS AND THERES NO WAY U CAN SIT HERE AND CONVINCE ME THAT SHIT WAS JUSTIFIABLE LOL.

I REALLY THINK TRAYVON KNEW HE WAS ABOUT TO GET SHOT AND WAS TRYNA STOP HIM FROM THAT... PEOPLE DONT FIGHT FOR NO REASON. THERES ONLY ONE PERSON WHO WAS LOOKIN FOR TROUBLE, AND THAT WAS ZIMMERMAN.

Sccit

« Reply #173 on: July 18, 2013, 12:59:38 PM »
^^^^

STALK (stôk)
v.intr.

lol i aint related to that mexican breh.  so your saying if trayvon was some kind of criminal zimmerman wouldve been right to suspect?  well you just may have to take that back or agree wit me, cause trayvon got caught with stolen jewlery and a screwdriver in his backpack, so sounds like the little skittles saint himself wasnt no saint.

and my only objective is to voice what is so obviously the truth here.  if this case was involving 2 black guys or 2 white guys your perception would be different cause the case wouldve either not been heard about or covered completely differently.

LOL THATS PETTY SHIT, I USED TO DO SHIT LIKE THAT WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL TOO...I'M TALKIN ABOUT IF TRAYVON WAS A REAL G, SOME DUDE U COULD LOOK AT AND BE LIKE, "DAMN, THIS DUDE NEEDS TO GET HIS LIFE TOGETHER".....THATS NOT TRAYVON, HE WAS JUST A REGULAR KID.

AND I DONT CARE WHAT COLOR THEY ARE, IF ONE DUDE WANTS TO BE A COP AND GOES LOOKIN FOR TROUBLE, WHICH RESULTS IN THE DEATH OF AN INNOCENT KID, THEN YEA, I WILL THINK THATS SOME PUNK SHIT EITHER WAY. 

Sccit

« Reply #174 on: July 18, 2013, 01:06:04 PM »
DONT GIVE A FUCK, AN EXPERT WHO IS 99% ACCURATE IN VOICE DETECTION ANALYZED IT AND SAID IT WAS TRAYVON....AND A WITNESS ON TV JUST SAID IT WAS TRAYVON AS WELL.

I REALLY DONT GET THE PEEPS ARGUIN FOR ZIMMERMAN... IT'S PRETTY SAD, REALLY.

luckily for zimmerman the judge give a fuck
no one arguing for zimmerman its just people like u are played by tv and emotions making this saint black child killed by devil white racist situations where is clear no one exactly knows what happened that night and people just making speculations and in this case ur faulty common sense 

I DO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT....ZIMMERMAN, A WANNABE COP, WAS OUT LOOKIN FOR TROUBLE. TRAYVON, AND INNOCENT DUDE MINDIN HIS BUSINESS GOT KILLED OVER IT. THATS ALL THERE REALLY IS TO IT. I DONT SEE RACE IN THIS. DID TRAYVON BEIN BLACK ADD TO ZIMMERMAN'S SUSPICION? PROBABLY...BUT MY POINT IS THAT, REGARDLESS OF RACE, IF UR OUT LOOKIN FOR TROUBLE TRYNA PLAY COP AND END UP TAKIN AN INNOCENT LIFE BECAUSE OF IT, THEN U A SUCKELL

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #175 on: July 18, 2013, 01:57:50 PM »
here is the mind set of most of American society http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QqZ_uoiaQOk

Sccit

« Reply #176 on: July 18, 2013, 02:06:00 PM »
here is the mind set of most of American society http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QqZ_uoiaQOk

NO WAY, THIS SHIT IS A LIE! UR JUST USING REVERSE RACISM AND SETTING OUR COUNTRY BACK WITH UR CONSTANT BITCHING DUE TO HIGH INSECURITIES, U RACIST FUCK

^THE MINDSET OF MOST DUBCC POSTERS.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #177 on: July 18, 2013, 03:00:10 PM »
^^^^

STALK (stôk)
v.intr.

LOL THATS PETTY SHIT, I USED TO DO SHIT LIKE THAT WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL TOO...I'M TALKIN ABOUT IF TRAYVON WAS A REAL G, SOME DUDE U COULD LOOK AT AND BE LIKE, "DAMN, THIS DUDE NEEDS TO GET HIS LIFE TOGETHER".....THATS NOT TRAYVON, HE WAS JUST A REGULAR KID.

AND I DONT CARE WHAT COLOR THEY ARE, IF ONE DUDE WANTS TO BE A COP AND GOES LOOKIN FOR TROUBLE, WHICH RESULTS IN THE DEATH OF AN INNOCENT KID, THEN YEA, I WILL THINK THATS SOME PUNK SHIT EITHER WAY. 

u wouldnt call getting ur nose broken and head slammed into the concrete beat the fuck up?  lmao right.

and u think stealing peoples valubles isnt the action of a criminal and one of a "kid"?

if thats your foundational beliefs then we are waaaay too far apart to ever agree

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #178 on: July 18, 2013, 03:18:00 PM »

NO WAY, THIS SHIT IS A LIE! UR JUST USING REVERSE RACISM AND SETTING OUR COUNTRY BACK WITH UR CONSTANT BITCHING DUE TO HIGH INSECURITIES, U RACIST FUCK

^THE MINDSET OF MOST DUBCC POSTERS.

reverse racism is in itself a loaded and racist term used by college professors and mdogg

and i really dont get what youre saying here nik, but i do agree that people are pretty apathetic in this country which is the exact reason you have outliers like zimmerman "going around pretending to be a pig" as you call it, for better or worse. 

Hack Wilson - real