Author Topic: All Things Trayvon Martin  (Read 7825 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: All Things Trayvon Martin
« Reply #180 on: July 18, 2013, 03:39:56 PM »
this is beautiful.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #181 on: July 18, 2013, 03:52:23 PM »
this is beautiful.  8)

no it's not...it just shows how dumb people are for falling for the media, who sensationalize one murder case over thousands of others out there

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #182 on: July 18, 2013, 03:58:04 PM »
LOL REVERSE RACISM

RASISM IS RASISM. DONT MATTA WHAT COLOR U R
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #183 on: July 18, 2013, 03:58:46 PM »
this is beautiful.  8)

no it's not...it just shows how dumb people are for falling for the media, who sensationalize one murder case over thousands of others out there
gotta take a stand hack and this should be a start. if the judicial system didn't wanna give trayvon's fam justice then i'm all for the panther's puttin' a price on killerman and takin' matters into their own hands...justice baby justice !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #184 on: July 18, 2013, 03:59:29 PM »
NOBODY, NOT EVEN NIGGAS, GIVA FUCC BOUT DA BLACK PANTHAS NO MO.

BUT OF COURSE DA LAME STREAM MEDIA GONNA GIVE EM SUM SHINE TO FURTHER CAUSE DRAMA.

YALL SUM SHEEPLE.

im from Poland
LOL!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #185 on: July 18, 2013, 04:07:22 PM »
justice is what the people want fuck all that extra shit ya talkin' !!!!

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #186 on: July 18, 2013, 04:27:56 PM »
JUSTICE GOT SERVED NIGGA. ZIMMERMAN, THE BITCH THAT HE IS, ACTED ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF FLORIDA. ITS SIMPLE AS THAT.

IF THE BLACK PANTHAS WERE SMART, THEYD BE PUTTIN A HIT ON THE LAWMAKERS THAT PASSED THE STAND YOUR GROUND LAW. SAME WITH ALL THEM PROTESTERS.

EVERYBODY TRYIN TO TURN DIS TO SUM CIVIL RIGHTS SHIT IS JUST DIRTIN TRAYVONS NAME

im from Poland
LOL!

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #187 on: July 18, 2013, 04:53:56 PM »
DONT GIVE A FUCK, AN EXPERT WHO IS 99% ACCURATE IN VOICE DETECTION ANALYZED IT AND SAID IT WAS TRAYVON....AND A WITNESS ON TV JUST SAID IT WAS TRAYVON AS WELL.

I REALLY DONT GET THE PEEPS ARGUIN FOR ZIMMERMAN... IT'S PRETTY SAD, REALLY.

luckily for zimmerman the judge give a fuck
no one arguing for zimmerman its just people like u are played by tv and emotions making this saint black child killed by devil white racist situations where is clear no one exactly knows what happened that night and people just making speculations and in this case ur faulty common sense 

I DO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT....ZIMMERMAN, A WANNABE COP, WAS OUT LOOKIN FOR TROUBLE. TRAYVON, AND INNOCENT DUDE MINDIN HIS BUSINESS GOT KILLED OVER IT. THATS ALL THERE REALLY IS TO IT. I DONT SEE RACE IN THIS. DID TRAYVON BEIN BLACK ADD TO ZIMMERMAN'S SUSPICION? PROBABLY...BUT MY POINT IS THAT, REGARDLESS OF RACE, IF UR OUT LOOKIN FOR TROUBLE TRYNA PLAY COP AND END UP TAKIN AN INNOCENT LIFE BECAUSE OF IT, THEN U A SUCKELL

No u don't u weren't there and what u think is just pure assumption nothing else
so why he didn't mind his business to the end then
Why he didn't just walked out his family leave like few yards from that place
And sorry if someone doing lean and smoke weed is not child anymore to me that's the reason children shouldn't do it cus it might mess their heads up

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #188 on: July 18, 2013, 06:33:04 PM »
I didn't make this shit up I live it

Sccit

« Reply #189 on: July 18, 2013, 07:45:19 PM »
LOL UR TOO MUCH, IM GOOD

NO ONE DESERVES TO DIE BECAUSE THEYRE BEING SEEN AS A NUISANCE BY SOME1 PLAYIN COP. I'LL LEAVE IT AT THAT. IF U CANT AGREE, THEN STOP REPLYIN 2 ME.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #190 on: July 18, 2013, 08:18:05 PM »
I didn't make this shit up I live it
STOP BEIN A VICTIM AND MAN UP.

im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

« Reply #191 on: July 18, 2013, 08:41:18 PM »
^^^^
she was a daughter to someone
so because she was cheating she deserves to die? than OJ should go to prison he did kill her

LOL U GUNA COMPARE A REAL GANG MEMBER IN PURSUIT OF DEATH TO SOME 17 YEAR OLD KID? WTF??

thats not the point. they get off free and according to ur logic they should go to prison too cuz they killed someone
u acting like everything is clear and he did not defend himself (as per verdict)  

SO IF SOME DUDE IS STALKIN ME AND PROVOKES A BEATDOWN, HE HAS THE RIGHT TO SHOOT ME? THATS WRONG, NO MATTER WHAT WAY U SLICE IT UP.

firslt he ws not stalking him just following (as per def there is big difference) and how did he provoke a beatdown? he could easily leave that place and go home ignoring zimmer (but well doing lean make u paranoid)

SHE WAS A DAUGHTER AND ALSO A WHORE..LIKE I SAID, NO ONE SYMPATHIZES WITH A CHEATING SLUT. IF TRAYVON WAS AN ACTUAL GANG MEMBER, NO ONE WOULD SYMPATHIZE WITH HIM EITHER, BUT HE WASNT.

IF ZIMMERMAN IS ALREADY LABELING HIM A PUNK IN THE INITIAL PHONE CALL TO THE COPS, THEN HE'S ALREADY APPROACHING THE SITUATION AS IF TRAYVON WAS DOIN SOMETHING WRONG WHEN HE WASNT, WHICH CAN DEFINITELY PROVOKE A BEATDOWN. IT'S COMMON SENSE.

STALK (stôk)
v. stalked, stalk·ing, stalks
v.intr.
To follow or observe (a person) persistently
To go through (an area) in pursuit of prey or quarry.

SOUNDS LIKE WHAT HE DID TO ME

your logic and others logic on here is "well hes a child" or "hes someones child" "hes not a gangmember" like that precludes him from having any responsibility for being violent and assaulting george zimmerman.  its ridiculous.

and again nik, you cant beat someone down for following you, thats against the law.  shooting someone for almost knocking you unconcious is legal, how is this hard?  

LMAO? KNOCKED UNCONSCIOUS?? COME ON, BELL, WHATS UR AGENDA IN ALL THIS?...U RELATED TO ZIMMERMAN?? HE WASNT ALMOST KNOCKED UNCONSIOUS AND HE EVEN TRIED TO EMBELISH HIS MINOR INJURIES. HE ACTUALLY WASNT EVEN BLEEDING AND HIS NOSE WAS FINE (CLAIMED IT TO BE BROKEN)....HE WAS ON THE GRASS WHEN THE SCUFFLE TOOK PLACE, YET HE CLAIMS HIS HEAD WAS BEIN BANGED ON THE CEMENT. THE GUY WANTED TO BE A JUDGE, HE KNEW HOW TO PLAY HIS CARDS AND FOOL THE SYSTEM, AND IN THE PROCESS, HE FOOLED U AS WELL. STOP IT, MAYN.

AND AGAIN, YES, IF SOME1 IS WRONGFULLY STALKIN U ON SOME BITCH SHIT, IT'S IN UR HUMAN RIGHTS TO FEEL THREATENED AND REACT. ZIMMEMAN'S BITCHASS WAS PROLLY JUST TRYNA KEEP TRAYVON THERE TILL THE COPS SHOWED UP, WHICH WAS WRONG AND IT BACKFIRED.

AND YEA, IF HE WAS A GANG MEMBER, AT LEAST ZIMMERMAN WOULD HAVE A JUSTIFIABLE REASON TO FOLLOW HIM LIKE THAT....AND HE EVEN KNEW HE WAS A CHILD, HE PROCLAIMED IN THE CALL THAT IT WAS A KID IN HIS LATE TEENS. IT DEFINITELY ADDS TO HIS BITCHASSNESS.

lol i aint related to that mexican breh.  so your saying if trayvon was some kind of criminal zimmerman wouldve been right to suspect?  well you just may have to take that back or agree wit me, cause trayvon got caught with stolen jewlery and a screwdriver in his backpack, so sounds like the little skittles saint himself wasnt no saint.

and my only objective is to voice what is so obviously the truth here.  if this case was involving 2 black guys or 2 white guys your perception would be different cause the case wouldve either not been heard about or covered completely differently.

LOL THATS PETTY SHIT, I USED TO DO SHIT LIKE THAT WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL TOO...I'M TALKIN ABOUT IF TRAYVON WAS A REAL G, SOME DUDE U COULD LOOK AT AND BE LIKE, "DAMN, THIS DUDE NEEDS TO GET HIS LIFE TOGETHER".....THATS NOT TRAYVON, HE WAS JUST A REGULAR KID.

AND I DONT CARE WHAT COLOR THEY ARE, IF ONE DUDE WANTS TO BE A COP AND GOES LOOKIN FOR TROUBLE, WHICH RESULTS IN THE DEATH OF AN INNOCENT KID, THEN YEA, I WILL THINK THATS SOME PUNK SHIT EITHER WAY.  

u wouldnt call getting ur nose broken and head slammed into the concrete beat the fuck up?  lmao right.

and u think stealing peoples valubles isnt the action of a criminal and one of a "kid"?

if thats your foundational beliefs then we are waaaay too far apart to ever agree

THIS IS WHAT IM SAYIN...WASNT IT PROVEN THAT HIS NOSE WASNT BROKEN? AND DIDNT THEY ALREADY PROVE HE WAS ON THE GRASS WHEN THE SCUFFLE TOOK PLACE?

HE LOOKS PRETTY FINE 2 ME IN THE POLICE VIDEO THAT LEAKED FROM THAT SAME NIGHT

AND MY POINT WAS THAT COMMITTING PETTY THEFT DOESNT EXACTLY MEAN UR ASKING TO DIE..COULD VERY EASILY BE CHALKED UP TO TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS OF GROWIN UP

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #192 on: July 18, 2013, 08:45:08 PM »
NIGGAZ ALWAYS DOWN TA SCRAP WHEN THEY SEE SOME PUNY ASS NERDY WHITE BOY. THE EXTENT OF THE INJURIES DONT MATTA WE KNOW DAT BOY TRAYVON STARTED LAYIN HANDS ON DUKE. ZIMMAMAN HAD DA EQUALIZA WHICH IS PROTECTED UNDA THE STATE OF FLORIDA AN NOW ERYBODY WANNA CRY FOUL.

FUCCOUTTAHEA WIT DAT SHIT YALL. I RESPEK A LOTTA YALL NIGGAS ON HERE BUT SUMAYALL LOST YO MIND WHEN IT COME TO TRAYVAUGN ACTIN LIK EHE WAS VICTIMIZED N SHIT.

im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

« Reply #193 on: July 18, 2013, 09:01:10 PM »
HE WAS VICTIMIZED IN A SENSE THAT HE WAS BEIN FOLLOWED BY A WANNABE COP WHEN HE WASNT DOIN NOTHIN WRONG...

AS FAR AS HIM FUCKIN ZIMMERMAN UP, TO ME, THATS FAIR GAME...IF SOME1 STALKS U WHEN U WERE MINDIN YA BIZ AND POTENTIALLY TRIES TO DETAIN U TILL COPS ARRIVE, U HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO TAKE OFF ON EM WIT LEFTS N RIGHTS. NOW, SHOOTING THAT PERSON WHO JUST TOOK OFF ON U BECAUSE U APPROACHED THEM ON SOME BULLSHIT IS NOT FAIR GAME TO ME. IF U CONFRONT SOME1 IN A PROVOKING MANNER, U SHOULD DEAL WIT CONSEQUENCES...FAIR GAME WOULD BE FIGHTING BACK- A FIST FOR A FIST. PULLIN OUT WEAPONS BECAUSE UR TAKIN AN ASS BEATING U PROVOKED AINT FAIR GAME. THATS MY OWN JUDGEMENT, HAS NOTHIN 2 DO WITH COURT SYSTEMS OR ANY OFF THAT BS.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #194 on: July 18, 2013, 09:57:14 PM »
I look at it like this. It's fair for trayvon to scrap, but if you got a gun its there to be used.

dont bring ya fists to a gunfight. shits real in da field. aint sposed ta be fair.

im from Poland
LOL!