Author Topic: All Things Trayvon Martin  (Read 7816 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: All Things Trayvon Martin
« Reply #225 on: July 19, 2013, 04:47:29 PM »
what about OJ?  "They" didn't lock him up

and Plaxico was jailed for illegally carrying a gun, open/shut case right there.  there wasn't any uncertainty.

Sccit

« Reply #226 on: July 19, 2013, 04:50:48 PM »

taking someones hard earned things is about as low as you can go

LOL IF U REALLY BELIEVE THIS

its a fact that he was caught with 12 pieces of womens jewelry at school

what that shit fall off the back of a truck?

edit - wait i see what youre saying.  yeah, i do believe thats one of the lowest things you can do.  think of our society if people didnt steal or rob.  it speaks of ones character, really.

LOL I JACKED A PLAYSTATION FROM TARGET WHEN I WAS 16, N NOW IM AS LOW AS CHILD RAPISTS? LOL

lmao nobody said that

you took what i said completely outta context

i was specifically saying people who steal from other people

im not exactly feeling sorry for target

and that whole convict code bullshit is just to make the losers in prison feel better - "well im not no chomo", yeah well youre a murderer or extortionist so you aint much better.  

LOL MAYBE HE ROBBED A JEWELRY STORE...POINT IS, UR TRYIN TOO HARD TO PAINT HIM AS DESERVING OF WHAT HAPPENED.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #227 on: July 19, 2013, 06:43:00 PM »

taking someones hard earned things is about as low as you can go

LOL IF U REALLY BELIEVE THIS

its a fact that he was caught with 12 pieces of womens jewelry at school

what that shit fall off the back of a truck?

edit - wait i see what youre saying.  yeah, i do believe thats one of the lowest things you can do.  think of our society if people didnt steal or rob.  it speaks of ones character, really.

LOL I JACKED A PLAYSTATION FROM TARGET WHEN I WAS 16, N NOW IM AS LOW AS CHILD RAPISTS? LOL

lmao nobody said that

you took what i said completely outta context

i was specifically saying people who steal from other people

im not exactly feeling sorry for target

and that whole convict code bullshit is just to make the losers in prison feel better - "well im not no chomo", yeah well youre a murderer or extortionist so you aint much better.  

LOL MAYBE HE ROBBED A JEWELRY STORE...POINT IS, UR TRYIN TOO HARD TO PAINT HIM AS DESERVING OF WHAT HAPPENED.

not really mane.

all im saying is thieves get what they deserve and who knows what treyvon was doing THAT night but he did have a history of thievery

Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #228 on: July 19, 2013, 06:45:29 PM »
these guys are real tards acting like someones gonna do something but obviously talking about it for publicity

CM if you really as smart as u say u are u wouldnt fall for this stunt

this is worse than an obama publicity stunt and even more obvious

if someone does this, then they should be charged
I take them cats words wit a grain of salt until I see killerman in their possession doa it's all pub. as far as i'm concerned.

its def. publicity and they aint gonna do shit

acting like the stereotype, CM you should be discouraging this shit
they won't do shit but somebody might. again, i'm all for equality and justice: they lock up mike vick for fightin' dogs, t.i. for guns to protect his fam, plaxico for shootin' himself, and this faggot walks free ? hell no !!!

i agree w you about gun possession charges.  i think its everyones right to carry a gun since it was kinda guaranteed to us n all.

but there is a context to the zimmerman thing that we all have discusses, so

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #229 on: July 19, 2013, 07:21:54 PM »
lol plax shot himself in the dick and went away for 2.

that might be the biggest fail in history.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #230 on: July 19, 2013, 07:31:12 PM »

all im saying is thieves get what they deserve and who knows what treyvon was doing THAT night but he did have a history of thievery

Death? lol.... what about a jail sentence.

Trayvon sounds like your typical teen who gets sidetracked. We know what he was doing that night..... he was returning home from the dairy.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #231 on: July 19, 2013, 07:40:12 PM »

Trayvon sounds like your typical teen who gets sidetracked. We know what he was doing that night..... he was returning home from the dairy.

when you beat someone into the pavement you may have some sort of retaliation coming your way lol

and a thieves get killed all the time because no one likes a thief except another thief

and im assuming in your neck of da woods dairy means liquor store

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #232 on: July 19, 2013, 08:40:25 PM »
some niggas is so delusional that they tryin to say trayvon didnt squab with dude and that he was runnin when he got shot.

eventhough the bullet went through the front of his chest at close range.

cats aint even rational no mo. they just wanna see the story the way they want it to be where the nigga always be the victim.

smh.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #233 on: July 19, 2013, 10:23:18 PM »

when you beat someone into the pavement you may have some sort of retaliation coming your way lol

and a thieves get killed all the time because no one likes a thief except another thief

and im assuming in your neck of da woods dairy means liquor store

lol, nah dairy = corner store, grocery shop.... didn't he have like lollies among other things on him at the time?

Plus the 'stolen jewellery' you like to refer to was a totally different incident..... on the night he was shot.... all he had on him was things he bought from the shop.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #234 on: July 22, 2013, 12:28:59 AM »
lol plax shot himself in the dick and went away for 2.

that might be the biggest fail in history.
It was actually his leg, cheddar bob like.  And ruined the giants shot for the 1st time to win back 2 back sb's.  And for the 1st 11 games the 2008 giants were the best giants team since the 1986 team.

Fraxxx

« Reply #235 on: July 22, 2013, 02:12:44 AM »
JUSTICE GOT SERVED NIGGA. ZIMMERMAN, THE BITCH THAT HE IS, ACTED ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF FLORIDA. ITS SIMPLE AS THAT.

IF THE BLACK PANTHAS WERE SMART, THEYD BE PUTTIN A HIT ON THE LAWMAKERS THAT PASSED THE STAND YOUR GROUND LAW. SAME WITH ALL THEM PROTESTERS.

EVERYBODY TRYIN TO TURN DIS TO SUM CIVIL RIGHTS SHIT IS JUST DIRTIN TRAYVONS NAME
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #236 on: July 22, 2013, 09:17:56 AM »
Georgie had no idea about Martin at all. People act like this kid deserved to die.

Sccit

« Reply #237 on: July 22, 2013, 11:42:47 AM »
THREAD SHOULDA STAYED IN THE GSPOT, WE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH TOT ZIMMERMAN THREADS

Sccit

« Reply #238 on: July 22, 2013, 02:30:48 PM »
LMFAO@"ALL THINGS TRAYVON MARTIN" IN ONE THREAD SMFH....THEN THEY WONDER WHY MUFUCKAZ BOOKED IT.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #239 on: July 22, 2013, 02:51:59 PM »
Just a bit of clean up.