Author Topic: Artists Involved In East-West War  (Read 724 times)

123imagee

Re: Artists Involved In East-West War
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2013, 10:40:37 PM »
Why Is Dogg Pound Dissin Jeru & Channel Live?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2013, 11:03:21 PM »

jeru dissed bad boy and death row on a few songs on his Wrath cd.... the songs are "One Day" and "Ya Playin Yaself"

Biggie dissed Jeru on "kick in the door" verse 2 and DJ Premier made Biggie stop halfway in the verse and change the rest of his lyrics because Premo and Jeru were close back then.  the line about "I'm surprised you run with em, i think they got cum in em cuz they nothing but dicks" was Biggie talking to Premier basically and Premo made him stop after.

Funny how Premo didn't care about Biggie dissing Nas though

bouli77

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2013, 05:08:42 AM »

well Nas & Big were two of Primo clients, he probably didn't want to meddle in their situations, he didn't belong to their respective camps, that happens a lot, kinda like how Too $hort fucked with both Pac & Big. but Jeru was from the Gang Starr family tree, so that's a whole nother story.

Jeru dissed Bad Boy & Death Row on various occasions, he also said on Scientifical Madness "and you demon muthafuckas start coastal rivalries". songs like "the bullshit" were clearly aimed at the type of rap Death Row & Bad Boy were doing at the times.

123imagee

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2013, 05:17:05 AM »

jeru dissed bad boy and death row on a few songs on his Wrath cd.... the songs are "One Day" and "Ya Playin Yaself"

Biggie dissed Jeru on "kick in the door" verse 2 and DJ Premier made Biggie stop halfway in the verse and change the rest of his lyrics because Premo and Jeru were close back then.  the line about "I'm surprised you run with em, i think they got cum in em cuz they nothing but dicks" was Biggie talking to Premier basically and Premo made him stop after.

That´s Nice Info.

What About The Tribe & Channel Live?