Author Topic: Where's the outrage when 15 blacks die everyday by other blacks in Chicago?  (Read 3774 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Oh that's right, their tv doesn't tell them to be enraged so they're not.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
15 blacks a day might be a bit much, but it is something I actually address in my everyday work, as many students I work with are from Chicago. That outrage has been going on for a while, but I don't think people know the answer.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

They could always get tough on guns in Chicago

What? they have already? oh............

Ermmm well get tougher damnit, everyone knows that weapons kill people.

15 blacks a day might be a bit much, but it is something I actually address in my everyday work, as many students I work with are from Chicago. That outrage has been going on for a while, but I don't think people know the answer.

Lol, really? The media has whipped up a frenzy over it like this case? GTFOH with that shit.

You dance to whatever tune the media tells you, and defend race baiting. Then again can't say I'm surprised.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
the answer is send them wannabe gangstas to fight for the country since they wanna kill and shoot muthafuckas.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Exactly, they blame guns on Chicago violence and blame whites for this incident (even though Zimm, on looks alone would be called Hispanic by 99out of 100 people).

Bottom line is, the media, as a direct propaganda tool for the powers that be, spins every story to fit their agenda.

And the tards fall for it every time, SMH.

the answer is send them wannabe gangstas to fight for the country since they wanna kill and shoot muthafuckas.

Real talk. See how tough they are then. That goes for any idiot, not singling any race out whatsoever.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Better solution would be to label each street gang as enemies of the state, that way you can have justification to arrest them and then sort them out based on who can rehabilitated and who wants to live the gangsta's life. But the nation, state and city doesn't have the balls to do that.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

I had that idea once, my father who is a Vietnam Vet was very angry, basically saying the military has no room for those kind of people.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Exactly, they blame guns on Chicago violence and blame whites for this incident (even though Zimm, on looks alone would be called Hispanic by 99out of 100 people).

Absolutely.

This is how you know the people who fall for this are either dumb as shit or racists.

Such a double standard in this country and everywhere really.

Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

thats the single most non racist and thoughtful thing youve said on here that ive seen

maybe youre salvageable after all

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
15 black people die every day from murder in Chicago? WTF?!?! Where did you get that number?

During the period of 2003-2011, blacks were the victims of 75 percent of 4,265 murders. Blacks also were the offenders in 75 percent of the murders. (link)

4,265 murders X 0.75/9 years/365 days = 0.97 black people being murdered each day in Chicago. If 75% of the murders were committed by black people, thats 0.73 per day.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
15 black people die every day from murder in Chicago? WTF?!?! Where did you get that number?

During the period of 2003-2011, blacks were the victims of 75 percent of 4,265 murders. Blacks also were the offenders in 75 percent of the murders. (link)

4,265 murders X 0.75/9 years/365 days = 0.97 black people being murdered each day in Chicago. If 75% of the murders were committed by black people, thats 0.73 per day.

the only explanation is this is racism and/or as mdogg calls it "privalage"

chicago is now the most racist city in america

the media needs to get on this, its an outrage

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

thats the single most non racist and thoughtful thing youve said on here that ive seen

hopefully I've inspired you to be thoughtful, non racist, and salvageable.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

hopefully I've inspired you to be thoughtful, non racist, and salvageable.

if you read my posts without bias, youd see im neither racist nor someone who types without thought