Author Topic: Hey Mods (Jome and Mdogg)  (Read 1163 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Hey Mods (Jome and Mdogg)
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2013, 07:16:47 PM »
I am sure she didwasn't coming in conflict at first, but he didn't wanted to see me. We had previous beef outside my sister sure to the whole SGV vs IE gang Shit, and thought I was trying to bring that back up. Old saying though, a bitch is a bitch.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2013, 07:22:01 PM »
I am sure she didwasn't coming in conflict at first, but he didn't wanted to see me. We had previous beef outside my sister sure to the whole SGV vs IE gang Shit, and thought I was trying to bring that back up. Old saying though, a bitch is a bitch.

lulz what a scumbag

you judge ppl on here for being "trolls" because they own u in arguments - thats bad enough

then, you call your own sister a bitch and beef wit a online forum member in real life over that so-called "bitch"

shit man, take a look at your life
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2013, 07:38:53 PM »
I MEAN, IF U DIDNT COME OUT TO CONFRONT HIM, THEN HE DIDNT RUN AWAY...ESPECIALLY IF HE DROVE OFF WITH UR SIS NEXT TO HIS SIDE. IF U WENT OUT AND HE SAW U AND THEN BOOKED IT, THEN YEA, HE RAN OFF. BUT WHAT HAPPENED WAS HE WAS AVOIDING U, BECAUSE HE PROBABLY THOUGHT U'D COME AT HIM WIT SOME DRAMA.....WHICH WAS PROBABLY TRUE. I DONT THINK HE DID ANYTHING WRONG. IF ANYTHING, U SHOULDA APPROACHED HIM WHILE HE WAS OUTSIDE TO PICK UR SISTER UP, BIG BROTHER STEEZ.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2013, 08:07:55 PM »
I MEAN, IF U DIDNT COME OUT TO CONFRONT HIM, THEN HE DIDNT RUN AWAY...ESPECIALLY IF HE DROVE OFF WITH UR SIS NEXT TO HIS SIDE. IF U WENT OUT AND HE SAW U AND THEN BOOKED IT, THEN YEA, HE RAN OFF. BUT WHAT HAPPENED WAS HE WAS AVOIDING U, BECAUSE HE PROBABLY THOUGHT U'D COME AT HIM WIT SOME DRAMA.....WHICH WAS PROBABLY TRUE. I DONT THINK HE DID ANYTHING WRONG. IF ANYTHING, U SHOULDA APPROACHED HIM WHILE HE WAS OUTSIDE TO PICK UR SISTER UP, BIG BROTHER STEEZ.

the mark of insecurity is manufacturing "physical confrontation" type situations outta thin air

the guy probably had a trolololol shit eating grin on his face like "im bout to bang this slut out n there aint shit u can do bout it" and was in no mood to throw down at all

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2013, 08:10:26 PM »
i bet he cream pied the bitch

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2013, 08:44:05 PM »
We had previous beef outside my sister
What about when his beef was inside your sister though? Did that change things between y'all?
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2013, 10:03:41 PM »
We had previous beef outside my sister
What about when his beef was inside your sister though? Did that change things between y'all?
hahahahahahahahahahaha

rick venom is a legend

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2013, 10:39:07 PM »
Record straight, never called my sister a bitch.

Second thing, I am a global mod. I can makes all of you a memory. After all, I have not yet went to the levels as NIK has gone before when he got Doggy's account when he was a global mod.

Third thing, I am working on, and have been working on, something that'll make you guys very happy. But it's not exactly turning out the way I'd hope. But I'll keep plugging on that.

Lastly, you guys complain about too much modding, but in reality it's the trolling that chases the people off DubCC. I am one of the most lazed mods in ToT, and that has been it's downfall. Of course only the crop circle people post there, but at one time it was THRIVING. Now part of the down fall is the increase social media, and some really great posts I use to visit now do everything on Facebook fan pages and what not. Boards like this are dying. It is what it is. But if you want less modding, let me know. I said when I first became global mod, PM me any complaints and I'll corrected. Jack said move shit to ToT, and merge it. Figured it was good enough, the Trayvon shit is dying down and we are talking about Zimmerman now and his saving people's lives. Great, I'll merge Trayvon and leave GZ post out in separate threads until that dies down. It's not like I'm going to the Main forum and merging all the Snoop Dogg threads. But this is why people leave, because then you have 4-5 people jumping on others, like WIll B who's been here forever, or Infinite, and they start talking a gang of shit. Straight up, DubCC would rather have those members, and others who have felt chased off than the 4-5 know it alls who talk shit on everyone. That's why I call you guys trolls. Because you think you know how to run this board, when I've been a mod of some section for 10 years now, and the less modding I do, the more a section dies.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2013, 10:47:30 PM »

Second thing, I am a global mod. I can makes all of you a memory. After all, I have not yet went to the levels as NIK has gone before when he got Doggy's account when he was a global mod.

Third thing, I am working on, and have been working on, something that'll make you guys very happy. But it's not exactly turning out the way I'd hope. But I'll keep plugging on that.

Lastly, you guys complain about too much modding, but in reality it's the trolling that chases the people off DubCC. I am one of the most lazed mods in ToT, and that has been it's downfall. Of course only the crop circle people post there, but at one time it was THRIVING. Now part of the down fall is the increase social media, and some really great posts I use to visit now do everything on Facebook fan pages and what not. Boards like this are dying. It is what it is. But if you want less modding, let me know. I said when I first became global mod, PM me any complaints and I'll corrected. Jack said move shit to ToT, and merge it. Figured it was good enough, the Trayvon shit is dying down and we are talking about Zimmerman now and his saving people's lives. Great, I'll merge Trayvon and leave GZ post out in separate threads until that dies down. It's not like I'm going to the Main forum and merging all the Snoop Dogg threads. But this is why people leave, because then you have 4-5 people jumping on others, like WIll B who's been here forever, or Infinite, and they start talking a gang of shit. Straight up, DubCC would rather have those members, and others who have felt chased off than the 4-5 know it alls who talk shit on everyone. That's why I call you guys trolls. Because you think you know how to run this board, when I've been a mod of some section for 10 years now, and the less modding I do, the more a section dies.

your comprehension skills are soooo fucking poor.  re read what you said and tell me you arent at least inferring that your sister is a bitch.  or your writing skills are just so poor that its not clear what youre writing.  second, youre threatening people's dubcc forum accounts because we call you out (mostly in the g-spot, for the record) for being a hypocritical, flip flopping, pious, poor writing skills having and reading comprehension lacking dolt?  cmon breh, thats weak as shit and you know it.  but leave it to you to argue the person/people/emotions rather than facts.  plus u got whipped in keystyling by me, hahaha. 

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2013, 10:49:39 PM »

haha missed this gem, so anyone who has a differing opinion on something is immediately not serious and out for a reaction because they couldnt possibly disagree with what you agree with?  that says it all, right there.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2013, 11:15:57 PM »
old man marty, you just today acknowledged the validity of weather manipulation, an idea you considered a "conspiracy theory" in the past. you flip the script more than your lord and savior barack obama.

tot had mad momentum for the week or so your ass was getting your prostate checked or whatever senor citizens be doin. 3 or 4 threads about different aspects of a current event and you merged them shits together. now who the fuck is gonna go through 10 pages worth of posts to find that one portion of a once separate topic to reply to? with one fell swoop of your arthritic old ass fingers you deaded all them discussions.

that would be like mergin all the gun threads into one thread back when the gun control debate was huge. you woulda killed off the momentum for that shit too. you know you wrong, thats why you aint merging any new trayvon/zimmerman threads you breaindead senile old fart.

this forum shit is a young man's game, old man. step aside and let one of the youngins take shit to the next level. go raise your kids so they dont end up being as illiterate and illogical as you.

im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2013, 04:27:09 PM »

LOL THE "BOARDS ARE DYING" CARD IS PLAYED OUT AS A MUFUCKA....

THERE ARE 2,093 USERS ONLINE ON THE-COLI AS WE SPEAK....IF DUBCC HANDLED THEY SHIT, THAT NUMBER WOULD BE ALL OURS

KEEP IN MIND, COLI OPENED IN 2012...../LOL

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2013, 08:05:58 PM »

You can make us all a memory? Hahahaha what a fucking douche this guy is. Eat a dick you ignorant fuck.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2013, 10:00:28 PM »

You can make us all a memory? Hahahaha what a fucking douche this guy is. Eat a dick you ignorant fuck.
give him a break. his wife makes him sleep on the couch and his sister bangs every member on dubcc within a 50 mile radius of her residence. he's completely powerless in all other aspects of life. at least on dubcc he has some authority.

im from Poland
LOL!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2013, 08:57:43 AM »

give him a break. his wife makes him sleep on the couch and his sister bangs every member on dubcc within a 50 mile radius of her residence. he's completely powerless in all other aspects of life. at least on dubcc he has some authority.

Awe, life 10 years ago, although I wasn't married then.

But on the real, I got a son, if I want to feel tough, then I just boss him around.  :-*