Author Topic: Hey Mods (Jome and Mdogg)  (Read 1156 times)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
Re: Hey Mods (Jome and Mdogg)
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2013, 12:17:59 PM »
Yes. YOU are bitch made.

Really, I might be one of the only real people here. I guarantee you, if you want to meet up, and if you are in either California or Minnesota, I'd do it. Ask SGV, who ran like a bitch from me, or Infinite who is a cool homie, or TimeLock who we both lived in Rialto. I wanted to meet NIK, but he was a minor at the time and I would have caught a case, and I had TimeLock and a few others convince me it wasn't worth it. But I'd meet up with NIK now and we can kick it and argue Lakers basketball. I'd even let him beat me in basketball because my jump shot is so bad now I'm a dad who does nothing but the law and watch TV. So if you are in California, we can meet up, you can pick the place, the time, I'd have to pick the date 'cause I'm not out there for a few months. But we can meet. I have nothing to hide.
dogg u a 40 year old wit kids n shit. you too old to tussle with a nigga like me. your hips would break the second i dropped you.

what do i get outta beating up an old fuck with kids talkin about whoopin the asses of people who are half his age? dogg collect your AARP and live out da rest of ya life with ya grandkids n shit. get the fuck off these forums witcha senile ass.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2013, 12:47:06 PM »
Yes. YOU are bitch made.

Really, I might be one of the only real people here. I guarantee you, if you want to meet up, and if you are in either California or Minnesota, I'd do it. Ask SGV, who ran like a bitch from me, or Infinite who is a cool homie, or TimeLock who we both lived in Rialto. I wanted to meet NIK, but he was a minor at the time and I would have caught a case, and I had TimeLock and a few others convince me it wasn't worth it. But I'd meet up with NIK now and we can kick it and argue Lakers basketball. I'd even let him beat me in basketball because my jump shot is so bad now I'm a dad who does nothing but the law and watch TV. So if you are in California, we can meet up, you can pick the place, the time, I'd have to pick the date 'cause I'm not out there for a few months. But we can meet. I have nothing to hide.
dogg u a 40 year old wit kids n shit. you too old to tussle with a nigga like me. your hips would break the second i dropped you.

what do i get outta beating up an old fuck with kids talkin about whoopin the asses of people who are half his age? dogg collect your AARP and live out da rest of ya life with ya grandkids n shit. get the fuck off these forums witcha senile ass.

Actually, I'm 31, and I can still bench 200 pounds. But that's beside the point. I ain't meeting to scrap, I am meeting to meet with a fellow DubCC contributor. Last time I was going to drive and fight over something online, my friends told me how stupid that was. So we ain't gonna tussle. But if you throw a first punch, just know my heart don't bleed kool aid.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2013, 12:49:03 PM »
you don't want none of Rik Venom, dude was an accomplished boxer

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2013, 01:01:05 PM »
Never said I wanted a fight, but I'll meet up. If a first punch is thrown, I'll defend myself. But I don't believe in fighting over some internet shit. That's childish NIK shit.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2013, 02:00:14 PM »
Yes. YOU are bitch made.

Actually, I'm 31, and I can still bench 200 pounds. But that's beside the point. I ain't meeting to scrap, I am meeting to meet with a fellow DubCC contributor. Last time I was going to drive and fight over something online, my friends told me how stupid that was. So we ain't gonna tussle. But if you throw a first punch, just know my heart don't bleed kool aid.
lol look at grandpa flexing his emuscle. we know youve been 31 for 5 years and we know your wife is your only friend eventhough she makes u sleep on da couch.

dogg, if you gotta prove ya worth to me over a computer then you aint worth shit.

im from Poland
LOL!

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2013, 02:03:19 PM »
Never said I wanted a fight, but I'll meet up. If a first punch is thrown, I'll defend myself. But I don't believe in fighting over some internet shit. That's childish NIK shit.
this aint no gay dating site faggot. fuck a punch. if the first dick came out you would suck it tho.

and nik is in his 20s. i aint makin excuses for his past behavior but he got some room for stupid shit at his age. a man in his 40s doin it tho is no excuse. what a sad old man

im from Poland
LOL!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Hey Mods (Jome and Mdogg)ind
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2013, 02:14:02 PM »
Yes. YOU are bitch made.

Its insane to me the false moralism that u and will b and others like u showcase on this forum.  So pious.  U remind me of a more feminine Rachel maddow.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 02:20:28 PM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2013, 03:53:02 PM »
Ask SGV, who ran like a bitch from me

LOL WHAT?

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2013, 04:29:13 PM »

LOL WHAT?
didnt that dude nut all over old man m dogg's sister before he "ran"?

im from Poland
LOL!

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2013, 05:09:56 PM »

I was just listening to Jack, a fellow troll of yours.

Just cuz I shut you down in every thread doesn't make me a troll.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2013, 06:39:45 PM »

LOL WHAT?
didnt that dude nut all over old man m dogg's sister before he "ran"?

APPARENTLY, HE FUCKED HIS SISTER AND DID HER DIRTY...BUT I DIDNT KNOW HIM AND MDOGG HAD A REAL LIFE CONFRONTATION OVER IT, THO

IS THIS TRUE, MDOGGY?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2013, 07:01:25 PM »
He came over to pick up my sister, but didn't want to get out the car to see me.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2013, 07:03:27 PM »
He came over to pick up my sister, but didn't want to get out the car to see me.

WELL, TECHNICALLY, THATS NOT RUNNING...IF HE DROVE OFF WITH YA SIS, HE GOT WHAT HE CAME FOR. WAS PROBABLY JUST TRYNA AVOID THE EXTRA DRAMA. IF HE CAME TO PICK HER UP AND LEFT WITHOUT HER BECAUSE U WERE THERE, THEN U'D HAVE A POINT.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2013, 07:05:03 PM »
lol your old ass gets no respect.

he got that pussy tho.

im from Poland
LOL!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2013, 07:09:34 PM »
so did she enjoy the sex?