Author Topic: Hey Mods (Jome and Mdogg)  (Read 1192 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: Hey Mods (Jome and Mdogg)
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2013, 04:43:21 PM »
We had previous beef outside my sister
What about when his beef was inside your sister though? Did that change things between y'all?

*dead*

Rick is that nigga

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2013, 04:46:47 PM »
Record straight, never called my sister a bitch.

Second thing, I am a global mod. I can makes all of you a memory. After all, I have not yet went to the levels as NIK has gone before when he got Doggy's account when he was a global mod.

Third thing, I am working on, and have been working on, something that'll make you guys very happy. But it's not exactly turning out the way I'd hope. But I'll keep plugging on that.

Lastly, you guys complain about too much modding, but in reality it's the trolling that chases the people off DubCC. I am one of the most lazed mods in ToT, and that has been it's downfall. Of course only the crop circle people post there, but at one time it was THRIVING. Now part of the down fall is the increase social media, and some really great posts I use to visit now do everything on Facebook fan pages and what not. Boards like this are dying. It is what it is. But if you want less modding, let me know. I said when I first became global mod, PM me any complaints and I'll corrected. Jack said move shit to ToT, and merge it. Figured it was good enough, the Trayvon shit is dying down and we are talking about Zimmerman now and his saving people's lives. Great, I'll merge Trayvon and leave GZ post out in separate threads until that dies down. It's not like I'm going to the Main forum and merging all the Snoop Dogg threads. But this is why people leave, because then you have 4-5 people jumping on others, like WIll B who's been here forever, or Infinite, and they start talking a gang of shit. Straight up, DubCC would rather have those members, and others who have felt chased off than the 4-5 know it alls who talk shit on everyone. That's why I call you guys trolls. Because you think you know how to run this board, when I've been a mod of some section for 10 years now, and the less modding I do, the more a section dies.

You can make us all a memory? Hahahaha what a fucking douche this guy is. Eat a dick you ignorant fuck.
give him a break. his wife makes him sleep on the couch and his sister bangs every member on dubcc within a 50 mile radius of her residence. he's completely powerless in all other aspects of life. at least on dubcc he has some authority.

Awe, life 10 years ago, although I wasn't married then.

But on the real, I got a son, if I want to feel tough, then I just boss him around.  :-*

So get smacked around on here and take it out on your boy? Can't say I'm surprised. He's doomed anyway, his dad is a bummy Obama supporter. Poor kid doesn't have a chance.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2013, 10:49:55 PM »
with m dogg's parenting skills, his son will end up gay.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2013, 08:06:56 AM »
with m dogg's parenting skills, his son will end up gay.

He's only 2. It's a wait and see.

Record straight, never called my sister a bitch.

Second thing, I am a global mod. I can makes all of you a memory. After all, I have not yet went to the levels as NIK has gone before when he got Doggy's account when he was a global mod.

Third thing, I am working on, and have been working on, something that'll make you guys very happy. But it's not exactly turning out the way I'd hope. But I'll keep plugging on that.

Lastly, you guys complain about too much modding, but in reality it's the trolling that chases the people off DubCC. I am one of the most lazed mods in ToT, and that has been it's downfall. Of course only the crop circle people post there, but at one time it was THRIVING. Now part of the down fall is the increase social media, and some really great posts I use to visit now do everything on Facebook fan pages and what not. Boards like this are dying. It is what it is. But if you want less modding, let me know. I said when I first became global mod, PM me any complaints and I'll corrected. Jack said move shit to ToT, and merge it. Figured it was good enough, the Trayvon shit is dying down and we are talking about Zimmerman now and his saving people's lives. Great, I'll merge Trayvon and leave GZ post out in separate threads until that dies down. It's not like I'm going to the Main forum and merging all the Snoop Dogg threads. But this is why people leave, because then you have 4-5 people jumping on others, like WIll B who's been here forever, or Infinite, and they start talking a gang of shit. Straight up, DubCC would rather have those members, and others who have felt chased off than the 4-5 know it alls who talk shit on everyone. That's why I call you guys trolls. Because you think you know how to run this board, when I've been a mod of some section for 10 years now, and the less modding I do, the more a section dies.

You can make us all a memory? Hahahaha what a fucking douche this guy is. Eat a dick you ignorant fuck.
give him a break. his wife makes him sleep on the couch and his sister bangs every member on dubcc within a 50 mile radius of her residence. he's completely powerless in all other aspects of life. at least on dubcc he has some authority.

Awe, life 10 years ago, although I wasn't married then.

But on the real, I got a son, if I want to feel tough, then I just boss him around.  :-*

So get smacked around on here and take it out on your boy? Can't say I'm surprised. He's doomed anyway, his dad is a bummy Obama supporter. Poor kid doesn't have a chance.

Actually, not yet. Right now I take it out on the wife.

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2013, 08:57:07 AM »
MDOGG THE NEXT CHRIS BENOIT?

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2013, 07:03:23 PM »
hes a pussy liberal. hed kill his gay kid but wouldnt have the heart to off himself
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2013, 06:22:43 PM »
wow this is what dubcc needs. pure hatred for one another just like the good ol days

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2013, 11:03:44 PM »
hes a pussy liberal. hed kill his gay kid but wouldnt have the heart to off himself

:o