Author Topic: Ramadaan Mubarak...  (Read 2530 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Ramadaan Mubarak...
« on: July 16, 2013, 08:15:47 PM »
We are about a week into the lunar month but I still need to make my annual post.  Ramadaan Mubarak to all the Muslims at the forum like Sami, Aladin, and there's several others active... more Ramadaan stuff coming as the month continues
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Heinz

Re: Ramadaan Mubarak...
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 09:04:17 PM »
Although I am no muslim myself I wish all muslims here:
Ramadaan Mubarak!
May this month be kind to you and strengthen your faith.

Heinz.

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 11:06:01 PM »
Thanks for the thought, but I'm at peace with burning in hell. being an Atheist.

*still eating*  ;D

Fraxxx

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 11:13:12 PM »
Thanks for the thought, but I'm at peace with burning in hell. being an Atheist.

*still eating*  ;D

8)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2013, 01:00:25 AM »
Ramadaan Mubarak for all muslims and non-muslims. Although you may not believe in it or fast. I wish you all the best and blessings in this holy month.

Aladin

Outlaw Tay 187

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2013, 07:17:58 PM »
Salaam akhi's, how are you finding it?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2013, 11:41:48 PM »
Headed to Chicago to spend the last 10 days of Ramadaan there in tabligh.  Some of the Muslims here my be familiar with Jammat Tabligh dawah effort, I've mentioned it on here several times.

Its pretty cool, because you just pay like 28 dollars for a greyhound ticket to chicago, and then I'll be asigned a group, and travel around chicago with that group for 10 days staying in one mosque for 3 days, then another for 3 days, till the 10 days is up.  We all split food and gas and I may spend less then 100 dollars for the whole trip.  Our effort is to establish certain ettiquettes of the mosque that are often overlooked, and go out in the community and invite (dawah) other Muslims to join in those acts of worship, learning and teaching, lectures, talks, etc. In the mosque.  Its sort of like missionary work only we don't try to convert anyone to Islam just work on ourselves and other Muslims so that we can be better Muslims.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 04:07:50 PM »
It was Christmas in July a couple days ago, I threw on my favorite Christmas album. It was Bing Crosby - White Christmas.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/w9QLn7gM-hY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/w9QLn7gM-hY</a>

Heinz

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2013, 02:05:48 AM »
Headed to Chicago to spend the last 10 days of Ramadaan there in tabligh.  Some of the Muslims here my be familiar with Jammat Tabligh dawah effort, I've mentioned it on here several times.

Its pretty cool, because you just pay like 28 dollars for a greyhound ticket to chicago, and then I'll be asigned a group, and travel around chicago with that group for 10 days staying in one mosque for 3 days, then another for 3 days, till the 10 days is up.  We all split food and gas and I may spend less then 100 dollars for the whole trip.  Our effort is to establish certain ettiquettes of the mosque that are often overlooked, and go out in the community and invite (dawah) other Muslims to join in those acts of worship, learning and teaching, lectures, talks, etc. In the mosque.  Its sort of like missionary work only we don't try to convert anyone to Islam just work on ourselves and other Muslims so that we can be better Muslims.

You should meet up with Lonnie (Common) while you are out there.
Send me an email and I will give you his contact info.
heinzkesser@gmail.com

I also got some other people in Chicago that could show you around.

Hope you will have a good time!

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2013, 09:16:28 PM »

heinzkesser@gmail.com

That might be a monumental embarrassment on your part. Homeboy is prob the most narrowminded/ignorantly smug people on here.

Heinz

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2013, 04:19:48 AM »

heinzkesser@gmail.com

That might be a monumental embarrassment on your part. Homeboy is prob the most narrowminded/ignorantly smug people on here.

Thank you for your concern mister.
I don't share your opinions though.
Keep it positive!

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2013, 11:49:29 AM »

heinzkesser@gmail.com

Thank you for your concern mister.
I don't share your opinions though.
Keep it positive!

Fair enough. Peace my friend.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2013, 01:33:27 PM »

heinzkesser@gmail.com

dope.. I'd take you up on that if I was out there under different circumstances.  But it's like you are assigned a group and an Amir (leader) and everything is done as a group through (mushura) and then the Amirs decision.  And there are certain worship and activities we perform and you can't really go outside of that and just say, "yo, I'm out, I'm gonna go chill with Common and check out the city"

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2013, 01:45:43 PM »
KICKED OUT OF THE TABLIGH!!

...okay, so I wasn't kicked out, that was a little dramatic.  But I think I may be blacklisted (if they had such a list) or otherwise ostracized.  Because I defected from the Jammat, without telling anybody I just disappeared. 

What happened was that I had to take a 15 hour greyhound ride to Chicago.  Anybody ever road Greyhound?  It's basically what hell is like.   No customer service, uncomfortable seating, a lot of trailer park, x-cons, and the like riding on the bus in close quarters with no leg room.  Starts and stops, takes like double the time to get anywhere because of all the stops. 

So after 15 hours of riding the greyhound I finally arrived in Chicago hoping to catch some sleep.  But right away we were moving from masjid (mosque) to masjid in Chicago so I didn't get to sleep.  There was praying throughout the night because of Ramadaan so I didn't get to sleep.  Then, after being assigned my group in the morning we got sent to Minnesota where I was on yet another 10 hour or so ride.  This time in a car, but still very crowded vehicle.  We finally got to our location, and unfortunately we had a few young kids in our group who behaved like they'd never been out of the house before.  Sometimes parents ask the Amir to take their troubled 17, 18 year old out in Jammat so that they can do something productive for once... but these kids were really childish and immature and I felt like punching them several times, but of course I kept those thoughts all to myself.  They were making noise and it was hard to sleep. 

I have insomnia anyway, so if things aren't right it can really take over and be a problem.   So on the last day I gave a big lecture in front of the mosque, inviting people to join us and to go out and spend time.  It was a big, impassioned speach, calling people to the effort.   Then suddenly, a few hours later, after still laying down with no sleep, I became so angry and frustrated with my lack of sleep.  I had only had 1 good nights sleep for a whole week.... So finally I just flipped out, and bailed while everyone was sleeping I packed my stuff and walked to the greyhound.

I think they are truly pissed because if they weren't someone would of contacted me to inquire about what went wrong.. but I think I may have effectively burnt my bridge with the Jammat Tabligh.  Which is kind of sad, but sometimes you reach your limit and have to take drastic measures.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2013, 01:52:19 PM »
are they dumb now tho because they didnt understand you?
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!