Author Topic: Timbaland has officially lost his mind  (Read 777 times)

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Timbaland has officially lost his mind
« on: July 18, 2013, 12:53:43 AM »
and i lost all my respect for him.

Timbaland Crafts Jay-Z Apology Record Titled "Sorry"

With news of their former rift now public, Timbaland has begun to speak on reuniting with the Magna Carta Holy Grail rapper. The beatsmith even shared several details on “Sorry,” an apology record he created with Jay-Z in mind.

“My verse I’m saying like, ‘We copped the same Range. We talked to the same dames. Same things, same lane. Now we see each other, don’t even speak…Accept my apology’…It’s like a Tupac kinda shit…It’s deep. It’s pretty deep,” said Tim.

The song also features Atlanta songstress who has made headlines on numerous occasions thanks to comments she allegedly made in regards to Beyonce.

“Keri actually tells the story about the whole Beyonce thing and how she was sorry about it. Cause she wasn’t really talking about Beyonce, but other people—it says it in the song,” Timbaland revealed.

As of now, it’s unclear when Timbaland will be releasing his solo album.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XGiaPt1bjhc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/XGiaPt1bjhc</a>
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 12:55:27 AM by Elano The One And Only »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Timbaland has officially lost his mind
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 02:15:28 AM »
Damn... everyone kissing Jay-Z's ass in the game.  When is a rapper going to grow a pair of balls and call out Jay-Z for being the most over-rated rapper in history and nothing more than a product of good marketing.   Everyone kisses his ass just because he made money and has Beyonce.  Who gives a fuck?  Are you spending his money?  Are you fucking Beyonce?

I swear... niccaz in my hood sit around and talk about how much money rappers are making... who gives a fuck?  Do you spend their money?   Why the hell does that matter.  What matters is that they can spit some shit that you can feel and relate to, something Jay-Z has never done.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 12:31:19 AM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 04:40:18 AM »
Reasonable doubt was a classic though.

But Jay Z has been chosen by his masters much like Beyonce

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 07:02:02 AM »
But Jay Z has been chosen by his masters much like Beyonce

Hov!

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 07:41:13 AM »
I've seen one of these secret rituals and the dance some female does in the middle of the stage, and it is the same one that has been done by the likes of Beyonce, Rihanna, Madonna, and other "superstars".

People think it doesn't exist, but the VMA in 2009 was an eye opener. From Lady Gaga's blood sacrifice, to other "support satan" messages, it was clear to see who runs the industry. It was always there from the Michael Jackson era, but more focused on Pop. It was only in the 90's when rock and Hip Hop became big that the entire industry had to be taken over. Rock stars died, Rap stars died, metal was demonized while the real demons were orchestrating huge plans that were also media led to take over everything. That's why 90's Hip Hop is regarded as the "golden era". It was a time when we got real gold, not this fake paper fiat trash we get now.

Regarding Jay Z though, I think we all know the symbolism was there way before it became "cool" to promote it. Same with Beyonce.

The original Magna Carta was what was law in the UK (and still is) - an item forced onto the king, much like this album is forced onto all of us, and is classed as "Hip Hop" law. 

Must be a rule that a former member has to lick the shoes of another and ridicule himself publicly. I know that in order to get in they have to be publicly humiliated. This is why  Kanye jamp the stage

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 09:23:58 AM »
omg illuminati made Timbland record this or he'd become a human sacrifice

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2013, 12:19:27 PM »
Damn... everyone kissing Jay-Z's ass in the game.  When is a rapper going to grow a pair of balls and call out Jay-Z for being the most under-rated rapper in history and nothing more than a product of good marketing. 

you think Jay under rated now?

TidyKris

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2013, 04:32:28 PM »
I've seen one of these secret rituals and the dance some female does in the middle of the stage, and it is the same one that has been done by the likes of Beyonce, Rihanna, Madonna, and other "superstars".

People think it doesn't exist, but the VMA in 2009 was an eye opener. From Lady Gaga's blood sacrifice, to other "support satan" messages, it was clear to see who runs the industry. It was always there from the Michael Jackson era, but more focused on Pop. It was only in the 90's when rock and Hip Hop became big that the entire industry had to be taken over. Rock stars died, Rap stars died, metal was demonized while the real demons were orchestrating huge plans that were also media led to take over everything. That's why 90's Hip Hop is regarded as the "golden era". It was a time when we got real gold, not this fake paper fiat trash we get now.

Regarding Jay Z though, I think we all know the symbolism was there way before it became "cool" to promote it. Same with Beyonce.

The original Magna Carta was what was law in the UK (and still is) - an item forced onto the king, much like this album is forced onto all of us, and is classed as "Hip Hop" law. 

Must be a rule that a former member has to lick the shoes of another and ridicule himself publicly. I know that in order to get in they have to be publicly humiliated. This is why  Kanye jamp the stage

More illuminati bollocks on the internet....blaaa blaaaa blaaaaa, also the 90's are not classed as the "golden era" of hip hop, the 80's were (although the very early 90's are sometimes included).

As for this topic...
Fuck Timberland, Fuck Jay-Z & Fuck Beyonce....and y'all have a nice day  ;D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2013, 04:48:14 PM »
calling the 80's the "golden era" is something only done by the people who lived it back then

as someone born in the late 80's I take the 90's as the golden era...technically i would take 1988-1998 as the best decade span in hip hop

bouli77

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2013, 12:43:30 AM »
that's a pathetic gesture coming from timbo lol... i like dude's music a lot but boy does that scream neediness

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2013, 02:15:09 AM »
No becauses ages and era's are 2 different things. The 80's is known as the "old school era". The reason the 90's era is known as the golden era (not to be confused with "golden age") was because the 90's made the most money from direct music sales and a lot of artists were able to go gold very easily. Rap and rock were really big in the 90's (probably thanks to the likes of MTV, and many magazines). These same artists however would struggle to sell 4 figures today.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2013, 02:55:14 AM »
No becauses ages and era's are 2 different things. The 80's is known as the "old school era". The reason the 90's era is known as the golden era (not to be confused with "golden age") was because the 90's made the most money from direct music sales and a lot of artists were able to go gold very easily. Rap and rock were really big in the 90's (probably thanks to the likes of MTV, and many magazines). These same artists however would struggle to sell 4 figures today.

unfortunately for the listener alotta music has shifted from a focus on actual music fans with jobs cars families and lives to fans without lives outside of their first period (yeah i see u elano) and getting their braces pulled off (will b i see that young black boy locked in your basement)

encourages soft as green baby shit music
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2013, 06:57:11 PM »
Damn... everyone kissing Jay-Z's ass in the game.  When is a rapper going to grow a pair of balls and call out Jay-Z for being the most over-rated rapper in history and nothing more than a product of good marketing.   Everyone kisses his ass just because he made money and has Beyonce.  Who gives a fuck?  Are you spending his money?  Are you fucking Beyonce?

I swear... niccaz in my hood sit around and talk about how much money rappers are making... who gives a fuck?  Do you spend their money?   Why the hell does that matter.  What matters is that they can spit some shit that you can feel and relate to, something Jay-Z has never done.

Real talk. When the big dawgs were in the game, they had him in the back seat. I didn't know one person who owned his album in my hood. The dude made money and it increased his popularity. Simple and plain. Dude isn't wack, but he's overrated, big time.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2013, 07:00:03 PM »

Real talk. When the big dawgs were in the game, they had him in the back seat. I didn't know one person who owned his album in my hood. The dude made money and it increased his popularity. Simple and plain. Dude isn't wack, but he's overrated, big time.

the only people copping Jay's new cd are teenage black kids and white people ages 12-35 who want to be "hip"

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2013, 04:15:34 PM »

the only people copping Jay's new cd are teenage black kids and white people ages 12-35 who want to be "hip"

White people playlist:

01) Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
02) Crystal Castles - Untrust Us
03) Jay Z - Oceans
04) Jack White - Coal Miners' Daughter