Author Topic: Mom Think I'm Gay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 137 times)

reallni99a

• Lil Geezy
Mom Think I'm Gay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: July 18, 2013, 10:19:14 AM »
So the God was posting on this forum the other day, you know just loungin' and takin' a break from sexin y'all haters' moms and slangin the highest quality cellular phones at my work, to listen to some reall ass music and also let you niggas know about my concrete and unchangable musical opinions.  All of a sudden, Mom walks in and starts trippin' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  She saw the screen and my sig wit TI all greased up and posin' for the ladies and the Crip blue background and thought this was some kinda gang member love site, crazy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What didn't help things, is that I had an itch next to my taint and I was scratchin away and also sweatin' pretty hard so she thought it was like dat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm trippin y'all, what's a God to do in this situation ?  I mean, I love TI and his music, but I do love his body too - but only as an inspiration to get in shape and not on some weird faggot shit.  I think I'm just gonna tell her that it's my life and TI is a big part of it, and if she don't like it, then she can kick rocks outta her house and leave me and the King to our devices !!!!!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 10:21:07 AM by reallni99a »
[img/]http://cdn.straightfromthea.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/T.I.-Harris-SFTA-2013-1.jpg[/img] 

TI aint no snitch and he's a reall ni99a just like me !!!!

If you don't support you're favorite artists no matter if they make bad music or good music then you ain't no reall fan !!!!!!!!

Sccit

Re: Mom Think I'm Gay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 01:36:00 PM »
LOL WTF

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 01:57:57 PM »
it's TI's second biggest fan apparently

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 02:05:54 PM »
nigga if your mom think you gay nigga you gay !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.