Author Topic: 3900% more likely to attack a white person  (Read 410 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
3900% more likely to attack a white person
« on: July 21, 2013, 02:36:54 AM »
Those are the figures extrapolated from crime statistics. Some of those calculations are a little higher and some a little lower. Either way the numbers are truly shocking and appealing and whilst there are many reasons for this what influence do you feel the Black racist movements are having on this? When I hear scum of the earth advocating mass murder of whites and then fellow disciples defend this vile speech, I ask myself how many of these crimes are race hate. I have heard other low life scum encouraging the end of black on black violence and instead turn their focus on to whites instead.
If this is becoming more prevalent, which appears to be, then the changing demographics of America are going to make this trend even more horrifying.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 02:41:21 AM by virtuoso »

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
Re: 3900% more likely to attack a white person
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 04:12:06 AM »
they aint the majority. u know the media give them an over represented presence and voice.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 3900% more likely to attack a white person
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 04:59:15 AM »

I never suggested, that they were the majority, I was just simply asking the question to try and understand/be informed, of what kind of influence they do have, what is their base of followers, both in terms of particular areas and in terms of numbers.