Author Topic: GEORGE ZIMMERMAN SAVES COUPLE FROM OVERTURNED CAR  (Read 2005 times)

Sccit

Re: GEORGE ZIMMERMAN SAVES COUPLE FROM OVERTURNED CAR
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2013, 05:13:23 PM »
Fuck yea

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2013, 07:49:55 PM »
Dude. Have some self respect :-X
i hope you die from gunshots.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2013, 09:06:24 PM »
what that winnipeg dress code be about fam?

yall rock tenis rackets on your ugg boots to help propel you through the snow and rugged terrain?
you still on that Winnipeg shit come on peter im at the 416 to the 905 son  8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2013, 10:56:27 PM »
@ k macc i just be playing mang...team dad nigga

will b is a bitch for life he hates when anyone on this forum gets any shine for anything...

-you post up rare tracks will hates on you and complains about bitrates etc and may go as far as to delete your sahit just so he can post it later and get props.

-if anyone attempts to troll he tries to size it up to his one time trolling experience and really thought that shit put him on.

-looks at the madsen situation like it was a good look months and months later this guys still at the afterparty while the rest of the forums moved on

- he started that whole block text bold print shit that him and mike used to always do.

youse a sad motherfucker B.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2013, 11:24:13 PM »
I feel bad for will to an extent. u can tell duke never had a strong father figure in his life. he prolly grew up in a household fulla females.

his only male role model was nate dogg and he dead. smh

im from Poland
LOL!

Will_B

« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2013, 11:30:17 PM »
@ k macc i just be playing mang...team dad nigga

will b is a bitch for life he hates when anyone on this forum gets any shine for anything...

-you post up rare tracks will hates on you and complains about bitrates etc and may go as far as to delete your sahit just so he can post it later and get props.

-if anyone attempts to troll he tries to size it up to his one time trolling experience and really thought that shit put him on.

-looks at the madsen situation like it was a good look months and months later this guys still at the afterparty while the rest of the forums moved on

- he started that whole block text bold print shit that him and mike used to always do.

youse a sad motherfucker B.

Petey making list like he the new Cham

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #66 on: July 27, 2013, 01:01:27 AM »
nice observation will.

i never knew cham had made a list had i known so i surely wouldnt have make that post.  ::)

"just dont talk, dont talk to anyone that i know dont talk to anyone im with dont talk to anyone ever again...just dont talk" - kanye west.

Will_B

« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2013, 01:14:22 AM »
nice observation will.

i never knew cham had made a list had i known so i surely wouldnt have make that post.  ::)

"just dont talk, dont talk to anyone that i know dont talk to anyone im with dont talk to anyone ever again...just dont talk" - kanye west.

:camp:

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2013, 02:32:09 AM »
I like when og bill b talks like a g cuz I always read it with a British accent in mind. I bet him and Clint dogg would be tight like nuts n bolts.

Desert Lord

« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2013, 03:07:15 AM »
the whole zimmerman/martin discussion really makes people come out of the closet imo...there are so many stupid statements i read in the last weeks all over the internet.
yeah, there are some hysterical black and liberal people that scream "rasicm" way too fast, but on the other hand the whole discussion shows how deep racism is still rooted in american society...all these white people who feel personaly attacked by this case are just closet or openly racists! why you feel attacked by this shit at all? if anyone  feel attacked then it should be the black people, i unterstand that. the picture that has been painted is that it's save to kill black people if you want to, no matter how you try to turn it, and i know there are blacks that killed whites too, but i think nobody could seriously deny that it's mostly white people that get away with this shit!
i find it really funny that some whites now try to put them self in the role of the victim, lol! i mean, come on, you must be kiddin'! i mean white people may have it hard too, just like every other human beeing in the struggle, but to act like white people are the real victim of american society is just ridiculous! by the way, hitler did the same thing back in the days for propaganda and told the germans that they are most oppressed people in the world (wich worked even more better, because of the weak economy at that time).
and all this stupid argument like, "trayvon took drugs and was a thug", so what?! does that mean that he deserved to die?! the point is, if trayvon really was a threat or not, and not if he did drugs or struggled in life.

Raphael

« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2013, 04:32:13 AM »
the whole zimmerman/martin discussion really makes people come out of the closet imo...there are so many stupid statements i read in the last weeks all over the internet.
yeah, there are some hysterical black and liberal people that scream "rasicm" way too fast, but on the other hand the whole discussion shows how deep racism is still rooted in american society...all these white people who feel personaly attacked by this case are just closet or openly racists! why you feel attacked by this shit at all? if anyone  feel attacked then it should be the black people, i unterstand that. the picture that has been painted is that it's save to kill black people if you want to, no matter how you try to turn it, and i know there are blacks that killed whites too, but i think nobody could seriously deny that it's mostly white people that get away with this shit!
i find it really funny that some whites now try to put them self in the role of the victim, lol! i mean, come on, you must be kiddin'! i mean white people may have it hard too, just like every other human beeing in the struggle, but to act like white people are the real victim of american society is just ridiculous! by the way, hitler did the same thing back in the days for propaganda and told the germans that they are most oppressed people in the world (wich worked even more better, because of the weak economy at that time).
and all this stupid argument like, "trayvon took drugs and was a thug", so what?! does that mean that he deserved to die?! the point is, if trayvon really was a threat or not, and not if he did drugs or struggled in life.

I see what you are saying but....spike lee is a racist!

Desert Lord

« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2013, 05:05:21 AM »

I see what you are saying but....spike lee is a racist!

lol! yeah, there's no doubt about that..

Sccit

« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2013, 08:47:16 AM »

...all these white people who feel personaly attacked by this case are just closet or openly racists! \

I AGREE WITH THIS 100...U CAN TELL A LOT BOUT A PERSON BY HEARIN THEIR OPINION ON THIS CASE.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #73 on: July 27, 2013, 08:54:41 AM »

...all these white people who feel personaly attacked by this case are just closet or openly racists! \

I AGREE WITH THIS 100...U CAN TELL A LOT BOUT A PERSON BY HEARIN THEIR OPINION ON THIS CASE.
I know now.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #74 on: July 27, 2013, 09:33:41 AM »
white people just tired of niggas always playin the victim. lets be honest tho. alotta niggas have setbacks n life n they wanna blame the color of they skin for everything.

niggas talkin bout they want equality n shit, but that aint true. my brothas n sistas love to be put on a pedestal. yes, we need affirmative action please. dont say certain words around me please. the list goes on. truth is they dont want no damn equality. shit hispanics in this country gonna be considered more equal before blacks do at this rate.

the fact that they use this trayvon case to spin it off into some new "civil rights lite" movement is proof that niggas aint lookin for equality any time soon.....at least a very vocal portion of the community. Niggas be in the street celebratin when OJ got off and he obviously murdered that bitch, but thats ok. nah, thats racist my niggas. but a nigga dont wanna acknowledge dat shit.

stop bein a victim. ya skin color aint holdin ya back. zimmaman aint holdin ya back. YOU are holdin yaself back.

im from Poland
LOL!