Author Topic: GEORGE ZIMMERMAN SAVES COUPLE FROM OVERTURNED CAR  (Read 2003 times)

Heinz

Re: GEORGE ZIMMERMAN SAVES COUPLE FROM OVERTURNED CAR
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2013, 04:25:32 AM »
if George Zimmerman murdered one person but saves 2 lives from a car wreck, does that put him in at a +1 in the karma category?

Shouldn't you know how the karma rules operate Hindu Hack?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2013, 04:37:28 AM »
i shot them after i pulled them from the car. they looked suspicious.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2013, 08:46:07 AM »
if George Zimmerman murdered one person but saves 2 lives from a car wreck, does that put him in at a +1 in the karma category?

Shouldn't you know how the karma rules operate Hindu Hack?

Shouldn't you be making more artwork out of moose droppings?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2013, 09:17:02 AM »
The story reminds me of Matt Dillion's character on Crash.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2013, 05:53:55 PM »
U LATE
http://weserious.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=567

"We are serious"

http://www.phoenix.edu/

The expression is "Don't be a square".

As you can clearly tell from that photograph that is a rectangle.
LOL that was funny

Except its not a photograph. No one took a picture of the graphic to get it online (there are easier ways Cham)

BIEBS LEARNS SOMETHIN NEW EVERY DAY

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2013, 06:08:56 PM »
did you drop the word young from young biebs?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2013, 02:17:40 AM »
i shot them after i pulled them from the car. they looked suspicious.

and if theyd turned out to be thieves wandering in an area known for burglaries and you waited till they beat you sensless, then youd be vindicated

;D
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2013, 02:23:40 AM »
Is that what you do, Rusty?  :loser:

william i cant believe a poster of your standing and code would be reduced to trolling

i retract my earlier statement that you should be a troll, someone with your dedication to internet morals should never be drug down in the internet mud of trolling

its a dirty and tough life for folks like elano, ya know

Fraxxx

« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2013, 03:22:50 AM »
well since zimmerman is a white hispanic and that is in fact a real term and treytrey wears hoodies and is a 8 yr old child who never did nothing to nobody, then that adds up to zimm being a racist child murdering SOB.  plus he had a gun which makes him bad.  plus, even tho young treytrey hit and beat zimmerman it was zimmermans fault for being a punk ass white wannabe rent a cop.  i mean, fuck neighborhoods and their property, that shit dont need to be looked after!  and if you think someone who is wandering a neighborhood with a hood over his head late at night in the same area as recent burglaries then obviously you be racist.  if it was a white guy in a hoodie wandering around, then its not possible to be racist cuz mdogg told me one time that his college professor told him that since white folks started dis country then that means that racism dont apply to them.  plus slavery happened so that makes this even more racist.     

Serious question, is this shit still so big in the US cause  you seem genuinely frustrated? I mean I know how stupid the media situation is. I still don't sympathize with Z. in any way. ;)
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2013, 03:33:07 AM »
well since zimmerman is a white hispanic and that is in fact a real term and treytrey wears hoodies and is a 8 yr old child who never did nothing to nobody, then that adds up to zimm being a racist child murdering SOB.  plus he had a gun which makes him bad.  plus, even tho young treytrey hit and beat zimmerman it was zimmermans fault for being a punk ass white wannabe rent a cop.  i mean, fuck neighborhoods and their property, that shit dont need to be looked after!  and if you think someone who is wandering a neighborhood with a hood over his head late at night in the same area as recent burglaries then obviously you be racist.  if it was a white guy in a hoodie wandering around, then its not possible to be racist cuz mdogg told me one time that his college professor told him that since white folks started dis country then that means that racism dont apply to them.  plus slavery happened so that makes this even more racist.     

Serious question, is this shit still so big in the US cause  you seem genuinely frustrated? I mean I know how stupid the media situation is. I still don't sympathize with Z. in any way. ;)

Ah. So i seem frustrated cuz I have a differing opinion?

I also find this response common from those who dont enjoy a good debate.  Read into that what u will.

Fraxxx

« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2013, 03:51:15 AM »

Ah. So i seem frustrated cuz I have a differing opinion?

I also find this response common from those who dont enjoy a good debate.  Read into that what u will.

Didn't wanna make fun of you at all. Noticed my second sentence? It just appears as if you felt the need to voice that differing opinion over and over and over again, with x paragraphs and all in all rather cynical and as unobjective as the media you condemn for that style.

If you think that lays ground for a good debate we sure disagree on that. ;)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2013, 09:07:59 AM »
aaaand here comes shyza boy with his usual holier than thou approach
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

Will_B

« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2013, 03:00:39 PM »
LOL @ Petey cosigning Cham

Fraxxx

« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2013, 03:27:33 PM »
aaaand here comes shyza boy with his usual holier than thou approach

You got a different approach, obviously.