Author Topic: GEORGE ZIMMERMAN SAVES COUPLE FROM OVERTURNED CAR  (Read 2004 times)

Sccit

Re: GEORGE ZIMMERMAN SAVES COUPLE FROM OVERTURNED CAR
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2013, 10:24:31 AM »
white people just tired of niggas always playin the victim. lets be honest tho. alotta niggas have setbacks n life n they wanna blame the color of they skin for everything.

niggas talkin bout they want equality n shit, but that aint true. my brothas n sistas love to be put on a pedestal. yes, we need affirmative action please. dont say certain words around me please. the list goes on. truth is they dont want no damn equality. shit hispanics in this country gonna be considered more equal before blacks do at this rate.

the fact that they use this trayvon case to spin it off into some new "civil rights lite" movement is proof that niggas aint lookin for equality any time soon.....at least a very vocal portion of the community. Niggas be in the street celebratin when OJ got off and he obviously murdered that bitch, but thats ok. nah, thats racist my niggas. but a nigga dont wanna acknowledge dat shit.

stop bein a victim. ya skin color aint holdin ya back. zimmaman aint holdin ya back. YOU are holdin yaself back.

WHAT I LEARND OVER THE YEARS IS THAT A LOT OF BLACK PEEPS ARE LEGIT INSECURE....AND TO BE HONEST, THEY MAY HAVE A LEGIT REASON IN BEIN SO.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2013, 11:10:15 AM »
if they grow up in a household where their parents tell em that theyll never be considered equal because of the color of their skin and that their skin color is a disadvantage then fuck yeah they gon become insecure.

an just to clear shit up for any ignit nigga that wanna come in here and call me all outta my name, i aint sayin discrimination n racism dont exist. only a fool or rush limbaugh would be sayin that. all im sayin is black ppl gotta stand up n be accountable for their bullshit n racism too.

fuckouttahere wit that "reverse racism" shit. racism is racism stop tryin to validate it niggas.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2013, 03:18:25 AM »
well since zimmerman is a white hispanic and that is in fact a real term and treytrey wears hoodies and is a 8 yr old child who never did nothing to nobody, then that adds up to zimm being a racist child murdering SOB.  plus he had a gun which makes him bad.  plus, even tho young treytrey hit and beat zimmerman it was zimmermans fault for being a punk ass white wannabe rent a cop.  i mean, fuck neighborhoods and their property, that shit dont need to be looked after!  and if you think someone who is wandering a neighborhood with a hood over his head late at night in the same area as recent burglaries then obviously you be racist.  if it was a white guy in a hoodie wandering around, then its not possible to be racist cuz mdogg told me one time that his college professor told him that since white folks started dis country then that means that racism dont apply to them.  plus slavery happened so that makes this even more racist.     

Serious question, is this shit still so big in the US cause  you seem genuinely frustrated? I mean I know how stupid the media situation is. I still don't sympathize with Z. in any way. ;)

Ah. So i seem frustrated cuz I have a differing opinion?

I also find this response common from those who dont enjoy a good debate.  Read into that what u will.

Didn't wanna make fun of you at all. Noticed my second sentence? It just appears as if you felt the need to voice that differing opinion over and over and over again, with x paragraphs and all in all rather cynical and as unobjective as the media you condemn for that style.

If you think that lays ground for a good debate we sure disagree on that. ;)

u got it backwards so lemme educate you.  a good debate is filled with points made (or analysis) backed up by facts and other arguments.  exactly what ive done.  see, what youre looking for is either, A.  A different opinion, or, B.  A more subtle approach.  either way, im still arguing critically.  oh and satire never hurt anyone.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2013, 11:50:31 AM »
2 weeks since the verdict and where are all the fly-by-night civil rights activists now?

lol niggas is funny

im from Poland
LOL!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2013, 12:21:32 PM »
white people just tired of niggas always playin the victim. lets be honest tho. alotta niggas have setbacks n life n they wanna blame the color of they skin for everything.

niggas talkin bout they want equality n shit, but that aint true. my brothas n sistas love to be put on a pedestal. yes, we need affirmative action please. dont say certain words around me please. the list goes on. truth is they dont want no damn equality. shit hispanics in this country gonna be considered more equal before blacks do at this rate.

the fact that they use this trayvon case to spin it off into some new "civil rights lite" movement is proof that niggas aint lookin for equality any time soon.....at least a very vocal portion of the community. Niggas be in the street celebratin when OJ got off and he obviously murdered that bitch, but thats ok. nah, thats racist my niggas. but a nigga dont wanna acknowledge dat shit.

stop bein a victim. ya skin color aint holdin ya back. zimmaman aint holdin ya back. YOU are holdin yaself back.

WHAT I LEARND OVER THE YEARS IS THAT A LOT OF BLACK PEEPS ARE LEGIT INSECURE....AND TO BE HONEST, THEY MAY HAVE A LEGIT REASON IN BEIN SO.

RICK - THATS REALL TALK HOMMIE

NIK - THEY HAVE LEGIT REASON TO BE INSECURE?  I DONT BUY THAT AS A CATCH ALL FOR ALL THIS RIDICULOUSNESS SURROUNDING THIS CASE OR ANYTIME THE BLACK COMMUNITY CRIES OUT IN OUTRAGE PLAYING THE VICTIM, AS RICK SAID, IN A COMPLETELY OVER THE TOP WAY.  IM SORRY.  YOU GOTTA BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YASELF AT SOME POINT HISTORY AND FEELINGS ASIDE.  UNTIL THAT HAPPENS THE BLACK COMMUNITY WILL STAY EXACTLY WHERE ITS AT.  NO GOVT HANDOUT OR BLACK PRESIDENT OR GUN CONTROL LAWS OR WELFARE OR ANTI RACISM MARCHES IS GONNA SOLVE THEIR COMMUNITY PROBLEMS.  AND I REALIZE U AINT NECESSARILY SAYIN ALL THAT BUT YOUR MENTION OF INSECURITY JUST REMINDED ME OF AN ARGUMENT THAT PERTAINED TO ALL THIS SHIT IN COLLEGE SOMEBODY BROUGHT UP IN  A CLASS.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Desert Lord

« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2013, 12:51:49 PM »
i guess nik meant that if you made that one experience over and over in your life, it's really understandable that you react "over-sensitive" if you not sure how to interpret a situation.
imagine you as a white american, born in a country where black people are the majority...and you had to face racism since you was born, don't you think that this kind of shit would traumatise you in a way?

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2013, 01:05:26 PM »
There is absolutely no reason to believe this was racially motivated. People focusing on race at all in this situation are doing so because they have been conditioned to do so.

I'd say those that are crying racism on this are the true racists. Those same people don't say shit about black on black crime, or black on white crime, or black on Mexican crime. But as soon as their tv told them that a white guy (lmao at him being white btw) killed a black guy they were freaking the fuck out. Mostly as a chance to play victim and also taking advantage of looting foot locker and feeling justified about it.

Sccit

« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2013, 01:30:18 PM »
i guess nik meant that if you made that one experience over and over in your life, it's really understandable that you react "over-sensitive" if you not sure how to interpret a situation.
imagine you as a white american, born in a country where black people are the majority...and you had to face racism since you was born, don't you think that this kind of shit would traumatise you in a way?

I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW RUSSELL DOESNT GET THIS, HE SEEMS LIKE A SMART ENOUGH DUDE TO REALIZE THAT YES, RACIAL PROFILING AND SUCH STILL EXISTS WITH THE MAJORITY OF THIS COUNTRY. AND YES, IT IS GROUNDS TO BE INSECURE...IF I KNEW I HAD MORE CHANCES BEIN PULLED OVER BECAUSE I'M BLACK, THEN I'D BE PREDISPOSED TO THAT INSECURITY. NOT SAYIN THAT BEING STRONG AND RISIN ABOVE IT AINT A GOOD IDEA, BUT IF U DONT GET IT, THEN UR CLOSE-MINDED AND HAVEN'T TAKEN THE TIME TO PUT YOURSELF IN THE SHOES OF AN OUTSIDER.

Desert Lord

« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2013, 01:43:54 PM »

I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW RUSSELL DOESNT GET THIS, HE SEEMS LIKE A SMART ENOUGH DUDE TO REALIZE THAT YES, RACIAL PROFILING AND SUCH STILL EXISTS WITH THE MAJORITY OF THIS COUNTRY. AND YES, IT IS GROUNDS TO BE INSECURE...IF I KNEW I HAD MORE CHANCES BEIN PULLED OVER BECAUSE I'M BLACK, THEN I'D BE PREDISPOSED TO THAT INSECURITY. NOT SAYIN THAT BEING STRONG AND RISIN ABOVE IT AINT A GOOD IDEA, BUT IF U DONT GET IT, THEN UR CLOSE-MINDED AND HAVEN'T TAKEN THE TIME TO PUT YOURSELF IN THE SHOES OF AN OUTSIDER.

this

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2013, 06:38:03 PM »
There is absolutely no reason to believe this was racially motivated. People focusing on race at all in this situation are doing so because they have been conditioned to do so.

I'd say those that are crying racism on this are the true racists. Those same people don't say shit about black on black crime, or black on white crime, or black on Mexican crime. But as soon as their tv told them that a white guy (lmao at him being white btw) killed a black guy they were freaking the fuck out. Mostly as a chance to play victim and also taking advantage of looting foot locker and feeling justified about it.
Exactly. well put.

on top of all dat, the fact that these niggas still call him white when we all know he aint white is racist. so anyone who happen to be born pale is just white in your eyes? thats as racist as callin koreans and japanese "chinamen".

ppl are scared to death to call black out on they racism tho.

im from Poland
LOL!

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2013, 06:42:53 PM »

niggas love to play victim.

lol heres a true story. i know this nigga who i grew up with. dude was bitchin and moanin to me bout how he got pulled over for bein black and how the pigs was racist etc etc.

i axed him wat he got pulled over for. he said he got pulled ova for his window tints. this nigga got limo tints on his driver side windows. you can't see the color of the muhfucka in the car with those tints.

i brought that shit up to him and he went off on me lol. he got mad cuz i took away his victim card.

not sayin there aint profilin n shit out there. but if u gon be insecure everywhere u go because u black n u think ppl talkin or thinkin shit bout you then u a pussy n a bitch. man up and let ya nuts hang.

im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2013, 08:05:35 PM »
ALL IM SAYIN IS THAT BLACKS ARE MORE PREDISPOSED TO INSECURITIES IN THIS COUNTRY... NOT SAYIN WHETHER IT'S RIGHT OR WRONG, THE IDEAL SITUATION, LIKE U SAID, WOULD BE TO RISE ABOVE IT...BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS. SOME ARE STRONGER THAN OTHERS- U GOTA UNDERSTAND WHERE IT COMES FROM, THO....DEFINITELY NOT OUTTA THIN AIR, I'LL TELL YA THAT MUCH.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2013, 08:09:58 PM »
ALL IM SAYIN IS THAT BLACKS ARE MORE PREDISPOSED TO INSECURITIES IN THIS COUNTRY... NOT SAYIN WHETHER IT'S RIGHT OR WRONG, THE IDEAL SITUATION, LIKE U SAID, WOULD BE TO RISE ABOVE IT...BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS. SOME ARE STRONGER THAN OTHERS- U GOTA UNDERSTAND WHERE IT COMES FROM, THO....DEFINITELY NOT OUTTA THIN AIR, I'LL TELL YA THAT MUCH.

Be a player, don't be played real talk.

Sccit

« Reply #88 on: July 29, 2013, 08:11:02 PM »

Be a player, don't be played real talk.

THAT IS REAL TALK, BUT IT'S EASIER SAID THAN DONE (FOR SOME)...THATS A HUMAN CHARACTERISTIC, NOT A BLACK OR WHITE THING.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2013, 12:29:41 AM »
all kinds of ethnic groups come to america and run shit and make americans who been here for generations they bitch.

jews
persians
indians
asians
arabs
africans

the list goes on. almost all of em fled where they came from because it was fucked up and came here to make a better life for themselves. they aint actin like victims eventho they get shit too in the US.

niggas can do that too but all they wanna do is just rap and play ball. and there aint nothin wrong with playin ball and rappin but not every black person in america can be jay-z or lebron or kobe yet the majority aspire to be.

lol u talk to 20 niggas between the ages of 18-40 and I guarantee you 15 of em got a "record label" and they ain't doin shit else. maybe holdin down a job at yum yum donuts or somethin but they aint aspiring to go down any otha avenues where theyll have a higher success rate. it aint no coincidence that koreans be runnin stores in the hood while niggas just givin their money to em.

like Furious Styles say: own your own neighborhoods. the stores. the businesses. that movie is almost 20 years old and niggas still in the same rut they was in before. thats why im sayin they play victim too much.

im from Poland
LOL!