Author Topic: GEORGE ZIMMERMAN SAVES COUPLE FROM OVERTURNED CAR  (Read 2011 times)

Sccit

Re: GEORGE ZIMMERMAN SAVES COUPLE FROM OVERTURNED CAR
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2013, 03:21:59 PM »
DIFFERENCE IS, THOSE RACES CAME HERE BY CHOICE, SO THEIR PSYCHE GOIN INTO SHIT IS ALREADY ON SOME COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SHIT....THE PREDISPOSITION TO INSECURITIES AINT NEARLY AS PREVALENT WITH RACES/CULTURES WHO MIGRATED HERE ON THEIR OWN+WERENT TREATED AS UNEQUALS IN THIS COUNTRY WITHIN THIS CENTURY....BUT YEA, IT IS ON THE INDIVIDUAL TO DO SOMETHIN BOUT IT- U PLAY THE CARDS UR DEALT, BUT DONT BE ACTIN LIKE WE ALL DEALT THE SAME HANDS, THO. EXCUSES ARE WHACK- SOME ARE SIMPLY MORE PRONE TO EM.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2013, 05:17:07 PM »
DIFFERENCE IS, THOSE RACES CAME HERE BY CHOICE, SO THEIR PSYCHE GOIN INTO SHIT IS ALREADY ON SOME COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SHIT....THE PREDISPOSITION TO INSECURITIES AINT NEARLY AS PREVALENT WITH RACES/CULTURES WHO MIGRATED HERE ON THEIR OWN+WERENT TREATED AS UNEQUALS IN THIS COUNTRY WITHIN THIS CENTURY....BUT YEA, IT IS ON THE INDIVIDUAL TO DO SOMETHIN BOUT IT- U PLAY THE CARDS UR DEALT, BUT DONT BE ACTIN LIKE WE ALL DEALT THE SAME HANDS, THO. EXCUSES ARE WHACK- SOME ARE SIMPLY MORE PRONE TO EM.

The constant focus on race in the media is what keeps that mentality alive. They constantly remind people of race, and that is the agenda, to keep the people warring with each other instead of focused on what the true powers and oppressors in the world are doing.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2013, 05:51:59 PM »
CNN is the most blatant with that shit. First with their whole "Race In America" and "Blacks In America" TV shows and then recently they actually put out a show called "The N Word".

And people eat that shit up. Young niggas are watchin that shit n are like "yeah, I should be treatin myself like a victim"

and the elites stay winnin. Not because they're so smart but because the general fuckin public is just so dumb.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!