Author Topic: Picasso was over-rated, Jay-Z is over-rated... Pac and Van Gogh were the truth  (Read 783 times)

Sccit

You don't judge a Picasso painting by viewing it in Google images... or from a book for that matter.

Thank you, Lord Hienz.  Then how shall you purpose I judge the artwork?  Shall I eat it, Lord Hienzz, and judge it upon it's taste and nutritional value?   Shall I take the painting and rub it on thy face, and judge it according to it's smoothness and warmth of touch?

That would be like listening to Mozart on broken speakers and not in front of a orchestra in an opera house.

You are right, Lord Hienz!  Picasso can not thus be appreciated here!  I must travel thyself to the high streets of Paris, and sip coffee and eat crumpets with the aristocrats, while we visit art museums about the city.. and only then, then Lord Hienz, may I truly see the majesty of our great Picasso's artwork!!

There is a big difference between primary and secondary emotions/experiences.
I wouldn't say that I personally enjoy all of Picasso's art but I clearly recognize his talent and genius when I stand in front of it.
For a glimpse of his genius you could watch 'Visite à Picasso' a documentary that shows him painting on glass (but it will only give you a secondary experience).

You are righteth, Lord Hienz!!  I once heardeth that Picasso hung from a trapeze over a balcony, upside down, and whilst doing so he painted upon a porcelain, it was a magnificent feat, Lord Hienz, and upon hearing of the challenge in hanging upon the trapeze, I came to love and appreciate the aesthetic appeal of the art porcelain!

Your comparison between Tupac and Van Gogh is a nice romantic illusion.

Your righteth Lord Hienz!  For my comparisons have not stoodeth up against peer review.  They have not found acceptance in high acedemia, and therefore it is unsophisticated of me to propose a comparison of the two!

LMFAO

INFINITE GOIN ALL IN

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
hey man props on this post....i feel the same way

Jay isnt even a Picasso, he's more like a Picasso collector if anything......MCHG wasnt really the artistic album i expected, more like an album bragging buying pieces of art rather than producing any art.....smh

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
hey man props on this post....i feel the same way

Jay isnt even a Picasso, he's more like a Picasso collector if anything......MCHG wasnt really the artistic album i expected, more like an album bragging buying pieces of art rather than producing any art.....smh

Respect!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Heinz

This was a funny thread until Hack appeared trying to steal the show.
Life of a miserable thief I guess.

Props to Infinite!
Thug Life!

Hack Wilson - real

Weinz is hurt again.  Time to go back to photoshop Joshy.

Heinz

Hack trying to save himself from drowning. How cute.
Someone throw him a life vest.