Author Topic: 3 of the wackest rappers ever are in my hometown today...  (Read 5689 times)

Hack Wilson - real

3 of the wackest rappers ever are in my hometown today...
« on: July 23, 2013, 01:02:36 PM »
Lil Wayne, TI and 2 Chainz are doing a concert tonight and people won't shut up about it

the holy trinity of lyrical wackness

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: 3 of the wackest rappers ever are in my hometown today...
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 01:17:53 PM »
don't be mad cause the wackest alive crooked I will never come to your hometown. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 01:20:09 PM »
you are pretty obsessed with Crooked I, aren't you?  he has nothing to do with this topic, does he?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 01:26:44 PM »
you are pretty obsessed with Crooked I, aren't you?  he has nothing to do with this topic, does he?
I know hack crooked I is not even a factor you're not even discussin' him you'd rather discuss the america's most wanted tour.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2013, 01:58:29 PM »
T.I. - no way is he even close to being considered "wack" to be labeled as such
2 Chainz - sure he says stupid ass shit sometimes but he has bars and makes some bangers
Lil Wayne - garbage these days

now if you said it was Lil Wayne, Tyga, and Nelly performing all at the same place I'd feel very, very sorry for the citizens of your hometown  8)

EDIT: or maybe replace Wayne with Soulja Boy, those names would be more fitting together but T.I. most definitely isn't in that bracket at all lol

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2013, 02:52:50 PM »
I'd imagine one could mop the floor with vulnerable young white girls though.

Think about it, you're not there for the music. You won't be focusing on any music, just the pussy.

Show up with extra cash on hand, some molly, weed, maybe rent a baller car from enterprise for a day.

Hunting ground I tell you.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2013, 04:58:51 PM »
4 wackest...Birdman is the surprise guest

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2013, 05:26:50 PM »
The only thing I ever liked about TI was the beats that Toomp was doing back in the day. He has always been a cornball and I could never get passed that. I thumbs down that fool on Pandora all the time.

Wayne in his younger days when he would actually flow and not just punch line / simile/ metaphor was tolerable and even dope on occasion. But again, only dug him on manny fresh beats mostly. The last joint I banged out was stuntin like my daddy...eatin a granola bar on a track is something that I act out to this day when it randomly pops up on iTunes. His voice was always pretty horrible. But overall much better than TI.

2 chainz...well I don't know shit about 2 chainz...I remember when he was titty boi back with Luda 10 yrs ago and even then can't recall any verses.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2013, 05:29:32 PM »
2 chainz has some bars but i can't take anyone seriously if they called themselves titti boi

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2013, 05:31:54 PM »
The only thing I ever liked about TI was the beats that Toomp was doing back in the day. He has always been a cornball and I could never get passed that. I thumbs down that fool on Pandora all the time.

Wayne in his younger days when he would actually flow and not just punch line / simile/ metaphor was tolerable and even dope on occasion. But again, only dug him on manny fresh beats mostly. The last joint I banged out was stuntin like my daddy...eatin a granola bar on a track is something that I act out to this day when it randomly pops up on iTunes. His voice was always pretty horrible. But overall much better than TI.

2 chainz...well I don't know shit about 2 chainz...I remember when he was titty boi back with Luda 10 yrs ago and even then can't recall any verses.
what do you listen to ?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2013, 05:34:33 PM »
We just had Wiz and ASAP in SD...wackness all around.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2013, 05:56:04 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4UUKWmvbj5M - turn up !  8)
:sleep:  this is boring as fuck

boring beat, the autotune shit sucks and TI drops a very uninspiring verse

they couldn't have made this song worse if they tried on purpose

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2013, 05:58:49 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4UUKWmvbj5M - turn up !  8)
:sleep:  this is boring as fuck

boring beat, the autotune shit sucks and TI drops a very uninspiring verse

they couldn't have made this song worse if they tried on purpose
that song go hard as shit and t.i. bodied that verse stop hatin'.