Author Topic: 3 of the wackest rappers ever are in my hometown today...  (Read 5681 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 3 of the wackest rappers ever are in my hometown today...
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2013, 06:44:29 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AcIMgLQ6eEE - another one for you suckas !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2013, 06:47:37 PM »
The only thing I ever liked about TI was the beats that Toomp was doing back in the day. He has always been a cornball and I could never get passed that. I thumbs down that fool on Pandora all the time.

Wayne in his younger days when he would actually flow and not just punch line / simile/ metaphor was tolerable and even dope on occasion. But again, only dug him on manny fresh beats mostly. The last joint I banged out was stuntin like my daddy...eatin a granola bar on a track is something that I act out to this day when it randomly pops up on iTunes. His voice was always pretty horrible. But overall much better than TI.

2 chainz...well I don't know shit about 2 chainz...I remember when he was titty boi back with Luda 10 yrs ago and even then can't recall any verses.
what do you listen to ?

I have over 2000 albums spanning multiple genres my friend. My most recent songs played are by UGK, Doobie Brothers, Devin the Dude, Pet Shop Boys, Alan Parsons Project, and Pretty Lights. Over stand my ecclecticity.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2013, 06:51:52 PM »
The only thing I ever liked about TI was the beats that Toomp was doing back in the day. He has always been a cornball and I could never get passed that. I thumbs down that fool on Pandora all the time.

Wayne in his younger days when he would actually flow and not just punch line / simile/ metaphor was tolerable and even dope on occasion. But again, only dug him on manny fresh beats mostly. The last joint I banged out was stuntin like my daddy...eatin a granola bar on a track is something that I act out to this day when it randomly pops up on iTunes. His voice was always pretty horrible. But overall much better than TI.

2 chainz...well I don't know shit about 2 chainz...I remember when he was titty boi back with Luda 10 yrs ago and even then can't recall any verses.
what do you listen to ?

I have over 2000 albums spanning multiple genres my friend. My most recent songs played are by UGK, Doobie Brothers, Devin the Dude, Pet Shop Boys, Alan Parsons Project, and Pretty Lights. Over stand my ecclecticity.
some of that shit is ass devin the dude and ugk i can fuck wit. i'mma pm you that trouble man though. LOL  8)

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2013, 07:35:07 PM »
We just had Wiz and ASAP in SD...wackness all around.

I saw Wiz at UConn last year and he wasn't good live, but ASAP (the whole mob) always put on a great show even if you're not into their music

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2013, 06:13:00 AM »

what do you listen to ?

some of that shit is ass devin the dude and ugk i can fuck wit. i'mma pm you that trouble man though. LOL  8)

I doubt you've heard half of it, I don't listen to wack shit son  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2013, 12:40:02 PM »

what do you listen to ?

I respect your eclectic taste but that shit ain't for me i'll stick to hip hop and old school r&b/soul. that said I don't listen to wack shit either.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2013, 12:56:41 PM »
except for TI, right?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2013, 01:02:00 PM »
except for TI, right?
LOL t.i. is a dope lyricist.

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2013, 01:17:20 PM »

what do you listen to ?

I respect your eclectic taste but that shit ain't for me i'll stick to hip hop and old school r&b/soul. that said I don't listen to wack shit either.

Variety is the spice of life my friend. My dad told me that there are only 2 types of music: good and bad. They try to pigeonhole everything into a genre. I dislike country music and pop music more than anything, but there is some still some good stuff in there.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2013, 01:21:30 PM »

what do you listen to ?

Variety is the spice of life my friend. My dad told me that there are only 2 types of music: good and bad. They try to pigeonhole everything into a genre. I dislike country music and pop music more than anything, but there is some still some good stuff in there.
toast to you bruh ! you still need that trouble man album though.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2013, 01:54:30 PM »
america's most wanted tour gon' be turnt up out here tonight !  8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2013, 02:17:44 PM »

whenever TI learns he is wanted he turns state evidence ;)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2013, 12:40:16 PM »

whenever TI learns he is wanted he turns state evidence ;)
t.i. turnin' state's evidence is like crooked I droppin' an album on aftermath: it won't happen. last night though the king put on a great show shit was turnt up to the max my vocals almost ran away from me screamin' those lyrics. LOL

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2013, 12:46:21 PM »

sorry, i had to :D
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 04:09:54 PM by Smart Wilson »