Author Topic: 3 of the wackest rappers ever are in my hometown today...  (Read 5726 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: 3 of the wackest rappers ever are in my hometown today...
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2013, 04:54:45 PM »
that was a monumental fuck up massive vanereal you shouldnt have edited it...it lets us all know how self conscious you are of how you are perceived on a web forum.

i can think of at least ten instances where you did some shit like that.
I know u love me.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2013, 04:57:05 PM »
i love how attentive you are to my needs after i shit on you you are usually there within minutes to clean up my mess.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2013, 04:57:41 PM »
america's most wanted tour gon' be turnt up out here tonight !  8)

whenever TI learns he is wanted he turns state evidence ;)
t.i. turnin' state's evidence is like crooked I droppin' a solo album: it aint happening.

Fixed

Crooked just dropped a solo CD one week ago...sorry bro
took him forever and a day.

so?  took Wilt Chamberlain a million years to win a championship but he's still a champ ain't he?
the next album will be a new batch of hip hop weekly freestyles.

one hip hop weeky took longer to write than an entire TI album
that explains why it took crooked forever to drop a debut album that was garbage.

crooked doesn't give a fuck about why you think it took him so long

percee p is another rapper who is worlds ahead of your birthday cake rapper idol and he took even longer than Crook to drop his debut

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2013, 04:59:31 PM »
i love how attentive you are to my needs after i shit on you you are usually there within minutes to clean up my mess.
the only thing you shit on is yourself you junky. stop listenin' to that riff raff bullshit and put the drugs down loser.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2013, 05:01:50 PM »
america's most wanted tour gon' be turnt up out here tonight !  8)

whenever TI learns he is wanted he turns state evidence ;)
t.i. turnin' state's evidence is like crooked I droppin' a solo album: it aint happening.

Fixed

Crooked just dropped a solo CD one week ago...sorry bro
took him forever and a day.

so?  took Wilt Chamberlain a million years to win a championship but he's still a champ ain't he?
the next album will be a new batch of hip hop weekly freestyles.

one hip hop weeky took longer to write than an entire TI album
that explains why it took crooked forever to drop a debut album that was garbage.

crooked doesn't give a fuck about why you think it took him so long

percee p is another rapper who is worlds ahead of your birthday cake rapper idol and he took even longer than Crook to drop his debut
LOL so far behind you think he's ahead. when jimmy iovine makes em drop slaughterhouse it's back to long beach to slang mixtapes, incense, and dvds for crooked i.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2013, 06:26:27 PM »
jimmy ain't makin Em do shit lmao

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2013, 06:49:58 PM »
the only thing you shit on is yourself you junky. stop listenin' to that riff raff bullshit and put the drugs down loser.

you must be a peckerwood only sheltered white boys from the burbs call herbal medicine aka weed drugs

i dont do any other "drugs" outside of maybe trip some shrooms once every few years or some shit but best believe i sold everything under the sun. i should have sold your daddy a condom the night you were consumated ya filthy animal.

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2013, 10:40:24 PM »
3 of the wackest rappers in dumb wilson's hometown? it's what you deserve if you live in a shitty place  :D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2013, 01:38:34 PM »

you must be a peckerwood only sheltered white boys from the burbs call herbal medicine aka weed drugs

i dont do any other "drugs" outside of maybe trip some shrooms once every few years or some shit but best believe i sold everything under the sun. i should have sold your daddy a condom the night you were consumated ya filthy animal.
shrooms are drugs you dumb fuck and hopefully you'll keep it up wit the hard core drug use so ya ass can drop dead and join your father but until then come smell my finger so you can see what your mother's pussy smell like.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2013, 08:38:19 PM »
3 of the wackest rappers in dumb wilson's hometown? it's what you deserve if you live in a shitty place  :D
lol

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2013, 09:58:14 PM »

shrooms are drugs you dumb fuck and hopefully you'll keep it up wit the hard core drug use so ya ass can drop dead and join your father but until then come smell my finger so you can see what your mother's pussy smell like.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2013, 10:22:01 PM »
OG, did you really say you hope he dies and throw in the father thing?  that's just wrong.  and not even remotely humorous.  hindu hack says it's bad karma.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2013, 08:06:48 AM »
really fam its nothing...when it escalates to that point just from poking fun at a rapper thats a win in my book lol

be more appalled that he thinks weed and other natural shit is "drugs" meanwhile  lil buddy probably smokes newports and drinks coffee
pick your poison i guess...id rather fuck with the herb then any synthetic bullshit or caffeine or nicotine

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2013, 10:51:38 AM »
i hear ya, seems like damn near everyone i know loves coffee but i hate the shit.  and don't get me started on them cancer sticks  8)

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2013, 01:29:50 PM »
We just had Wiz and ASAP in SD...wackness all around.

You're are from south dakota? My sisters friend moved their years ago to study in secondary.  Big upz!! ;D
Back to the hot topic, I think two chains is discrased!! And lil wayne?? If tupac was alife best beloved lil wayne wouldn't b sellen unitz!!