Author Topic: 3 of the wackest rappers ever are in my hometown today...  (Read 5688 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: 3 of the wackest rappers ever are in my hometown today...
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2013, 02:52:51 PM »
really fam its nothing...when it escalates to that point just from poking fun at a rapper thats a win in my book lol

be more appalled that he thinks weed and other natural shit is "drugs" meanwhile  lil buddy probably smokes newports and drinks coffee
pick your poison i guess...id rather fuck with the herb then any synthetic bullshit or caffeine or nicotine
I haven't smoked cigarettes in years and rarely drink coffee so go fuck yourself. mushrooms are natural but not in the way you're usin' them mr. internal pain those are hallucinogens and is classified as a drug...so users are losers and losers are users don't do drugs don't do drugs.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2013, 02:57:16 PM »
OG, did you really say you hope he dies and throw in the father thing?  that's just wrong.  and not even remotely humorous.  hindu hack says it's bad karma.
I didn't mean it literally as far as him dyin' but i'm sure he gets the picture and I don't give a fuck about his father.  I could care less what's not humorous to you, you're in no shape to tell me what's wrong when you're no angel. worry about your own bad karma.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2013, 03:38:00 PM »
lol its so obvious venereal hates his and everyone elses lives

id hate to be in this dudes circle lol probably the type of nigga to get emotional as fuck at sports and shit

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2013, 03:52:47 PM »

id hate to be in this dudes circle lol probably the type of nigga to get emotional as fuck at sports and shit

I love my life and everyday is a day i smile. i'm glad i don't fuck wit squares like you you're the type of wigger to hate a nigga like me cause the chicks like me and not you.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2013, 03:54:46 PM »
OG, did you really say you hope he dies and throw in the father thing?  that's just wrong.  and not even remotely humorous.  hindu hack says it's bad karma.
I didn't mean it literally as far as him dyin' but i'm sure he gets the picture and I don't give a fuck about his father.  I could care less what's not humorous to you, you're in no shape to tell me what's wrong when you're no angel. worry about your own bad karma.

pretty sure i've never mocked anyone for having deceased relatives before.  there's a line somewhere b.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2013, 03:59:18 PM »

pretty sure i've never mocked anyone for having deceased relatives before.  there's a line somewhere b.
that's you but me ? nah not if you're blatantly disrespectful to me. i'm usually a nice guy and respectful to folks and I expect it to be reciprocated and if it's not.....

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2013, 04:21:18 PM »

I love my life and everyday is a day i smile. i'm glad i don't fuck wit squares like you you're the type of wigger to hate a nigga like me cause the chicks like me and not you.

yeah right nigga you probably look like grumpy cat. when i read your posts i picture a mad bitter ass nigga looking just like grumpy cat.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2013, 04:37:02 PM »

yeah right nigga you probably look like grumpy cat. when i read your posts i picture a mad bitter ass nigga looking just like grumpy cat.
not grumpy at all bruh i'm blessed and highly favored: god is good.

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2013, 04:54:53 PM »
This massage board is about music!!! Why are yall niggas fiteing and argoing ofer someting so damn??? ??? Og closet materiel, u should be the begger man and just ignorent sir petty becos its oblivious that he's just tryeing to git under you're skin!! Man up and stopped acteing like a girl...
Just a littel advoice from you're homey calilove ;)
Peace!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2013, 04:59:57 PM »
This massage board is about music!!! Why are yall niggas fiteing and argoing ofer someting so damn??? ??? Og closet materiel, u should be the begger man and just ignorent sir petty becos its oblivious that he's just tryeing to git under you're skin!! Man up and stopped acteing like a girl...
Just a littel advoice from you're homey calilove ;)
Peace!
before you can ever address me you need to address your poor spelling issues obviously the educational system in your community has failed you.

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2013, 05:07:07 PM »
No diss but English isent my first languish. But its probly yourz and u used the word ain't!! Evan I know that's is incorract usage of the english languish!! But homie I don't won't any beefs with u but u need to stayed in check coz I got a lott more wait around here then u. I acsually asossiate with westcoast artests and promote all over cali and tha bay!! So don't mack the way i spoke to u cuz I forgave...but I never forgot ;)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2013, 05:11:57 PM »
No diss but English isent my first languish. But its probly yourz and u used the word ain't!! Evan I know that's is incorract usage of the english languish!! But homie I don't won't any beefs with u but u need to stayed in check coz I got a lott more wait around here then u. I acsually asossiate with westcoast artests and promote all over cali and tha bay!! So don't mack the way i spoke to u cuz I forgave...but I never forgot ;)
LMFAO I don't give a fuck about your wait homie and what you're into. mind your business and i'll mind mine.

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2013, 06:03:25 PM »
u mod? ???

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2013, 06:31:29 PM »
oh shit this nigga said closet material hahahahhahahahaha

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2013, 02:48:59 AM »
oh shit this nigga said closet material hahahahhahahahaha
i knew you would find that funny pookie.