Author Topic: Paul George not leaving Indiana anytime soon, speaks on Larry Bird's greatness  (Read 684 times)

Hack Wilson - real

SLAM: I believe you had talked about seeing Larry shoot in the gym.

PG: He picked a ball up that had rolled over. He rolled up his sleeves and made about 15 in a row and just walked out like nothing just happened. It was the
craziest thing I’ve seen.

SLAM: How did you and the rest of the team react?

PG: We were speechless. We didn’t know whether to keep shooting or just to end practice. It was sweet, man.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/paul-george-talks-time-larry-bird-shooting-form-191723730.html

one less star to go to the Lakers  8)

Sccit

THEY ALL SAY THAT

MELO
GEORGE
LILLARD
LOVE
WESTBROOK
IRVING
CURRY

ONE OF THESE 7 LUCKY PLAYERS WILL BE ON THE LAKERS WITHIN THE NEXT 5 YEARS....MARK IT.

Hack Wilson - real

ya'll can have Marshmelo, that softy can't win in the playoffs so he's a good fit for a Dantoni team ;)

Sccit

ILL TAKE ANY OF EM

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Bird already said he can match anything the Lakers offer and will even if George verbally wanted to go to LA.

George is restricted.

Sccit

HE'S AN UNRESTRICTED FREE AGENT IN 2015

Hack Wilson - real

the Pacers will be an annual contender, why would he leave that to go to the horrible Lakers?  dude is building a legacy in Indy

Sccit

the Pacers will be an annual contender, why would he leave that to go to the horrible Lakers?  dude is building a legacy in Indy

WHY WOULD A HORNY BITCH WANT CUM IN HER MOUTH?

I DUNNO, BUT THEY DO

Hack Wilson - real

bitches need protein

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
THEY ALL SAY THAT

MELO
GEORGE
LILLARD
LOVE
WESTBROOK
IRVING
CURRY

ONE OF THESE 7 LUCKY PLAYERS WILL BE ON THE LAKERS WITHIN THE NEXT 5 YEARS....MARK IT.

curry aint going anywhere bud

No way they let him go, and he wouldnt want to either, theyve built a squad around him purposely to keep him there and also to be successful

now.....several yrs down the road when all he can do is stand and shoot, he might go to LA on some GP or karl malone steez, i'll give ya that
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

THEY ALL SAY THAT

MELO
GEORGE
LILLARD
LOVE
WESTBROOK
IRVING
CURRY

No way they let him go, and he wouldnt want to either, theyve built a squad around him purposely to keep him there and also to be successful

now.....several yrs down the road when all he can do is stand and shoot, he might go to LA on some GP or karl malone steez, i'll give ya that

SORRY TO BREAK IT TO U, BUT IF GOLDEN STATE DONT MAKE FINALS BY 2017, CURRY IS DEFINITELY LEAVIN. IT AINT A BIG ENOGUH MARKET TO STAY IN IF U AINT CONTENDING. BUT I AINT SAYIN IT'S A SURE THING, JUST THAT IT'S A POSSIBLE SCENARIO.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
I think Melo and Love will end up on the Lakers. No way George and Westbrook leave there teams. Same with Curry unless the Warriors do shitty (not likely) and the Lakers somehow pull of some great offseason moves that make him want to come.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
THEY ALL SAY THAT

MELO
GEORGE
LILLARD
LOVE
WESTBROOK
IRVING
CURRY

SORRY TO BREAK IT TO U, BUT IF GOLDEN STATE DONT MAKE FINALS BY 2017, CURRY IS DEFINITELY LEAVIN. IT AINT A BIG ENOGUH MARKET TO STAY IN IF U AINT CONTENDING. BUT I AINT SAYIN IT'S A SURE THING, JUST THAT IT'S A POSSIBLE SCENARIO.

well of course its possible, as is anything

its just not likely
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
What's the use in talking more than two-three years from now about the Lakers? Could be no one left.

Hack Wilson - real

What's the use in talking more than two-three years from now about the Lakers? Could be no one left.

i bet Kevin Love goes to LA and never lives up to the money they throw at him...he's a UCLA guy after all.  and the Lakers love white power forwards.