Author Topic: "You'll See That Blacks Are All Talk"  (Read 551 times)

J. B A N A N A S

"You'll See That Blacks Are All Talk"
« on: July 23, 2013, 04:51:14 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6jn6L-5PiqE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6jn6L-5PiqE</a>

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: "You'll See That Blacks Are All Talk"
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 07:52:51 PM »
Real shit. Go ahead and make your Travon posts online, but you get no moral credit for doing it. I hate all this internet activism that makes people feel like they actually care. Most people wont go farther than that because Heaven forbid they inconvenience their life even slightly for a cause you supposedly believe in.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 08:18:33 PM »
they are all talk

i really believe that the people who are expressing so much guilt or sadness/anger over this are doing it not because they feel those things, but it gives them a chance to be seen as a non racist, or a race victim in a racist society.  playing the victim is a common libtard tactic in politics and also society. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 08:47:50 PM »
Real shit. Go ahead and make your Travon posts online, but you get no moral credit for doing it. I hate all this internet activism that makes people feel like they actually care. Most people wont go farther than that because Heaven forbid they inconvenience their life even slightly for a cause you supposedly believe in.
remember that kony 2012 shit last year? all them niggas was crying to have kony found and killed without knowing any details. they had no idea that the "good guys" was doin the same shit that kony was accused of.

that fag who started the whole thing laughed all the way to the bank........butt ass nekkid and high on meth.

on a side note........you aint so bad for a whiteboy. we cool.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2013, 11:42:05 PM »
remember that kony 2012 shit last year? all them niggas was crying to have kony found and killed without knowing any details. they had no idea that the "good guys" was doin the same shit that kony was accused of.

that fag who started the whole thing laughed all the way to the bank........butt ass nekkid and high on meth.

on a side note........you aint so bad for a whiteboy. we cool.
I can now die a happy man.