Author Topic: Did ya'll know Suge was fucking around with Puffy's baby mama summer 96?  (Read 3028 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
This is a huge bomb in the East/West, Death Row/Bad Boy beef back in 1996 that I'm surprised never came out.   In Jmix interviews with Kurt Kobain, Kurt Kobain tells some great stories about being out bowling with 2pac, Mary J. Blige, Suge, and Puffy's baby mama... and apparantly he said he took it as Suge and Puffy's baby mama were together... lol... and what's more he talks about Faith being all over Pac in the studio like a drunk female and nobody had any doubt she was going home with him.

Death Row dominated Bad Boy in every way summer of 96! 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

Superhead said she thinks Puffy was gay on the down low so I don't think Puffy really cared too much

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Superhead said she thinks Puffy was gay on the down low so I don't think Puffy really cared too much

I don't believe Puff was gay.  And even if he was, this is bigger than just an issue of jealousy.

That's some major player shit, for Suge to have beef with Puffy and be out chilling with Puffy's baby moms.  And even more that shit was on the down low and Suge wasn't even out bragging about it.  Then of course we know Pac was with Biggies wife Faith.   

...so to recap, they destroyed them on record.  Destroyed them in sales.  And fucked their baby mama's all at the same time.   

DeeezNuuuts83

It's not really breaking news or anything, it's just something that rarely was spoken about.  The Toss It Up video shoot footage (which I believe was first put out on Death Row Uncut) has Pac and Suge joking about it, and Suge says something along the lines of "I fucked Puffy's bitch... I did it for you," then Pac said, "Then why you ain't tell nobody?"

YEARS ago, maybe in VIBE or something (or perhaps in the VIBE Pac biography), they mentioned something about a rumor of a Death Row ad (which obviously never surfaced) that contained a picture of Suge, Puff's baby mother and Puff's son (Justin) with a caption that said something like "Bad Boy can't even take care of their own."

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
It's not really breaking news or anything, it's just something that rarely was spoken about.  The Toss It Up video shoot footage (which I believe was first put out on Death Row Uncut) has Pac and Suge joking about it, and Suge says something along the lines of "I fucked Puffy's bitch... I did it for you," then Pac said, "Then why you ain't tell nobody?"

damn, I couldn't even make out what they were saying at the end, thought it was just some drunk gibberish
now, after all these years it makes sense, lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

YEARS ago, maybe in VIBE or something (or perhaps in the VIBE Pac biography), they mentioned something about a rumor of a Death Row ad (which obviously never surfaced) that contained a picture of Suge, Puff's baby mother and Puff's son (Justin) with a caption that said something like "Bad Boy can't even take care of their own."
this
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Fraxxx

This is a huge bomb in the East/West, Death Row/Bad Boy beef back in 1996 that I'm surprised never came out.   In Jmix interviews with Kurt Kobain, Kurt Kobain tells some great stories about being out bowling with 2pac, Mary J. Blige, Suge, and Puffy's baby mama... and apparantly he said he took it as Suge and Puffy's baby mama were together... lol... and what's more he talks about Faith being all over Pac in the studio like a drunk female and nobody had any doubt she was going home with him.

Grow the fuck up. ::)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

bouli77

appalling...

...so to recap, they destroyed them on record.  Destroyed them in sales.  And fucked their baby mama's all at the same time.

does that affect your life in any form though ? are you part of the death row organisation to take pride in the "accomplishments" of another men ?

DeeezNuuuts83

You could say that about your favorite team acquiring a solid new player too... but it doesn't mean that you can't tip your hat at them.

bouli77

You could say that about your favorite team acquiring a solid new player too... but it doesn't mean that you can't tip your hat at them.

yeah I agree, sports usually exudes the worst in people in my opinion. making a thread 17 years after, about some gossip is a completely different ball game.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Who cares about this gossiping ass shit like who's fuckin who?

Ice Cube specifically references this in A bitch iz a bitch. Since you're always quoting rap lines as basis for your life perspective, would you agree that this then makes you a bitch?

• Muthafuckin' Don!

8)  nice info

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This is a huge bomb in the East/West, Death Row/Bad Boy beef back in 1996 that I'm surprised never came out.   In Jmix interviews with Kurt Kobain, Kurt Kobain tells some great stories about being out bowling with 2pac, Mary J. Blige, Suge, and Puffy's baby mama... and apparantly he said he took it as Suge and Puffy's baby mama were together... lol... and what's more he talks about Faith being all over Pac in the studio like a drunk female and nobody had any doubt she was going home with him.

Grow the fuck up. ::)

If I was talking about the inside politics of the British Royal family during their golden era then I would be a historian.  But if I am talking about the greatest record label in music history, and it's golden era of the mid-90's, then I need to "grow the fuck up".  

You tell me to "grow up" because you my friend are a racist and you consider rap to be nigger music and childish.  And if that's the case then what purpose do you have here other than that you have no friends and nothing better to do than troll a rap forum.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 06:03:04 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
appalling...

...so to recap, they destroyed them on record.  Destroyed them in sales.  And fucked their baby mama's all at the same time.

does that affect your life in any form though ? are you part of the death row organisation to take pride in the "accomplishments" of another men ?

Yes.  Actually it affects my life a lot.   I am kind of an eccentric dude and even somewhat of an outcast.  Most of the stuff I'm into are very "fringe" things that a lot of people may think are odd.  The most obvious being that I'm a white kid from the suburbs who has freestyled on street corners for change, converted to Islam and made Hajj to Mekkah, and spends a couple months in Africa smoking ganja with Rasta Muslims every couple years.

So... generally speaking, the shit that I'm into is not popular culture.  The summer of 1996 was the rare occasion when the shit that I was into was actually popular culture.  So it was as if in a way the world was molded according to my own tastes.  So yes, it makes a big difference in my life if you live in a world where you are an outcast or a world that fits you perfectly.

123imagee

pwn3d