Author Topic: Did ya'll know Suge was fucking around with Puffy's baby mama summer 96?  (Read 3026 times)

Jimmy H.

I am kind of an eccentric dude and even somewhat of an outcast.  Most of the stuff I'm into are very "fringe" things that a lot of people may think are odd.  The most obvious being that I'm a white kid from the suburbs who has freestyled on street corners for change, converted to Islam and made Hajj to Mekkah, and spends a couple months in Africa smoking ganja with Rasta Muslims every couple years.

So... generally speaking, the shit that I'm into is not popular culture.  The summer of 1996 was the rare occasion when the shit that I was into was actually popular culture.  So it was as if in a way the world was molded according to my own tastes.  So yes, it makes a big difference in my life if you live in a world where you are an outcast or a world that fits you perfectly.
A white kid from the suburbs who is infatuated with hip-hop and black culture?  God, what a rare breed you are.

Fraxxx

You tell me to "grow up" because you my friend are a racist and you consider rap to be nigger music and childish.  And if that's the case then what purpose do you have here other than that you have no friends and nothing better to do than troll a rap forum.

What? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you really mean that, don't you? Priceless.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

V2DHeart

I can remember some ex-Death Row employee talking about this. Kurupt, Fatal, Johnny J, a few others were all there. Faith was all over 2Pac. Sitting on his lap as he was trying to write lyrics and the look on 2Pac's face was like "Get off me b!tch and let me get this finished" I believe he was writing his verse for his next song ;D Always wanting him to roll a joint or to get the alcohol out. 2Pac was going to her money right (like he did with all acts around him) but she was too starstruck and acting like a drunk groupie and told him that it wasn't urgent, that 2Pac's manager (who had arranged the flights, sessions etc.) could get it to them later on, because he wasn't there actually in the studios. Ben Baller had driven her around, but she spent more than just 1 studio session and hotel room with 2Pac regardless of what she says. 

The best bit about it, which some may not know was that they lured her in with a verbal promise of a certain amount, and she only got like 15K, which was around half of what she was promised and I don't believe she actually got it in the one go either. Not too sure.

There are pictures of when Suge and Puff partied together too. I'm sure time will eventually reveal all
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

doggfather

in 2013 who tha fu.k cares about who sleepin who in 96????
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

You could say that about your favorite team acquiring a solid new player too... but it doesn't mean that you can't tip your hat at them.

yeah I agree, sports usually exudes the worst in people in my opinion. making a thread 17 years after, about some gossip is a completely different ball game.
It sure does.  Some of the worst people i've ever met & been around are sports fans.  A couple of people i've been around who didn't watch sports were very likable people  :)

Superhead said she thinks Puffy was gay on the down low so I don't think Puffy really cared too much
Or maybe bisexual.  I've heard 2 different incidents that involve Yung Joc a few years back.  He had a falling out with Puffy & threatened to expose a secret about him....then wimped out.  And a dude on youtube talking about Yung Joc talking about exposing a gay in the industry but chickened out instead.  Maybe puffy is.  

But maybe its 4 the best Joc didn't say anything.  Rumor had it that Pimp C was murdered cause he planned on doing a song outing the gay/bisexual artists in the music industry & they didn't want to be outed.  Dead men tell no tales.  
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 04:59:52 AM by DJ SUGAFREE QUIK »

HighEyeCue

it seems like 1996 was the only year worth discussing :-\

DeeezNuuuts83

You could say that about your favorite team acquiring a solid new player too... but it doesn't mean that you can't tip your hat at them.

yeah I agree, sports usually exudes the worst in people in my opinion. making a thread 17 years after, about some gossip is a completely different ball game.
Neither situation affects your life... which was the analogy, not necessarily insinuating that one is more, less or equally appropriate than the other.

bouli77

Yeah I said I agreed lol

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Neither situation affects your life... which was the analogy, not necessarily insinuating that one is more, less or equally appropriate than the other.

That's a very shallow viewpoint.   Nas' father had a great quote in an interview where he said, "if you want to know about the people of a certain time or place, then listen to the music they are creating".  

Music is a sign of the times.  Those were different times back then.   The people were different back then.  How can you say that the culture of a time and people your around, their various tastes and attitudes, recreation, have no affect on your life?  Unless you are a hermit living in isolation then it is going to affect you.

Most of you all are probably too young to remember the summer of 96'.  So for you the summer of 96' is sitting alone in your room listening to music on youtube.  And I guess if that's the case then it doesn't make much difference.  But for the people who lived it, there is a difference between now and then.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

DeeezNuuuts83

Yeah I said I agreed lol
My bad, I thought you were being sarcastic.

That's a very shallow viewpoint.   Nas' father had a great quote in an interview where he said, "if you want to know about the people of a certain time or place, then listen to the music they are creating".   

Music is a sign of the times.  Those were different times back then.   The people were different back then.  How can you say that the culture of a time and people your around, their various tastes and attitudes, recreation, have no affect on your life?  Unless you are a hermit living in isolation then it is going to affect you.

Most of you all are probably too young to remember the summer of 96'.  So for you the summer of 96' is sitting alone in your room listening to music on youtube.  And I guess if that's the case then it doesn't make much difference.  But for the people who lived it, there is a difference between now and then.
It's not shallow.  You are overexaggerating things... music is a REFLECTION of someone's life and/or the world around them.  But if "music" changed your life and you're not an artist or musician, then I'm sorry, you are a wigger.  You didn't live any of that music.

I'm not too young to remember, I'm 30 now and was born and raised in Southern California, and I've never lived anywhere else.  But while I've always been a huge Pac fan and still look forward to new music and/or information about Pac, Suge or any of those guys, I'm not so foolish to say that music changed my life.  And I definitely wasn't a hermit.

I have older relatives who gangbanged and went to jail, prison, whatever, but I chose not to.  Not because of music.
I graduated in the top ten of my high school graduating class.  Not because of music.
I played football and wrestling in high school.  Not because of music.
I attended and graduated from a top ten public university.  Not because of music.
I have a career that I've been committed to for the past five years.  Not because of music.
I've been dating the same girl for the past four years and will probably marry her.  Not because of music.
I have a fast car.  Not because of music.
I made something of myself.  Not because of music.

Is music a big part of my life?  Sure, I enjoy it on a daily basis.  But none of it changed my life.  Don't confuse an inspirational song that helped you get over whatever problem it was in your life (parental issue, getting beat up, getting over a girl, etc.) as changing your life.  That's a slap in the face to the people who matter in your life and actually contributed toward the person you became.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
and spends a couple months in Africa smoking ganja with Rasta Muslims every couple years.

sorry , but i have never heard of Rasta Muslims . what kind of beliefs do they have ?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
fuckin' someone's baby moms ain't hard to do benzino was fuckin' one of suge's baby mom's....bm pussy is  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
rappers athletes n ceos share the same bitches to begin with...not that big of a deal....

only man alive to not share a bitch is prince...

Fraxxx

rappers athletes n ceos share the same bitches to begin with...not that big of a deal....

;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Hack Wilson - real

;D