Author Topic: heinz is in the house  (Read 997 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
heinz is in the house
« on: July 25, 2013, 08:47:56 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

Re: heinz is in the house
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 08:58:50 PM »
wasn't he the guy in the Alf costume on TV back in the 80's?  this is a step up.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 09:01:42 PM »
if so alf is in syndication and he gettin that bread pa.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 09:04:03 PM »
slim shady was a huge fan back in the days

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 10:20:06 PM »
heinz = bushwick bill?
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Heinz

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2013, 02:47:48 AM »
My life is great.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2013, 12:42:08 PM »
My life is great.

its great when you live life

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2013, 08:01:21 PM »
HEINZ=TOP 5 POSTER IN DUBCC HISTORY

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2013, 10:29:13 PM »
real shit hes a scholar and a gentle man....hes met all these famous people and he dont give a shit. hes a part of these casting agencys and their worried about exploiting heinz etc but all heinz is looking for is a new life experience every day so he uses his diminutive status to allow him to see the whole world from a perspective wed never understand. that guy told me he learns something new everyday...i respect heinz he took me in for a few days and the whole thing is like a hunter thompson dream.

ill go more in depth on that shit later it took me so long to process the whole trip some of that shit is still a blur. this guy doesnt drink but he has a liquor cabinet full of rare and expensive shit older then whole generations of your family. he doesnt smoke pot however and at times i he made me feel like my constant need to smoke and roll up were "unbecoming of one who calls himself a king" that lead to probably the most in depth convo i ever had...either way. still smoking lol

salute heinz

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2013, 02:25:03 AM »
real shit hes a scholar and a gentle man....hes met all these famous people and he dont give a shit. hes a part of these casting agencys and their worried about exploiting heinz etc but all heinz is looking for is a new life experience every day so he uses his diminutive status to allow him to see the whole world from a perspective wed never understand. that guy told me he learns something new everyday...i respect heinz he took me in for a few days and the whole thing is like a hunter thompson dream.

ill go more in depth on that shit later it took me so long to process the whole trip some of that shit is still a blur. this guy doesnt drink but he has a liquor cabinet full of rare and expensive shit older then whole generations of your family. he doesnt smoke pot however and at times i he made me feel like my constant need to smoke and roll up were "unbecoming of one who calls himself a king" that lead to probably the most in depth convo i ever had...either way. still smoking lol

salute heinz

Seems like an intriguing person. I too salute Heinz.

Desert Lord

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2013, 03:08:04 AM »
heinz is cool!

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2013, 09:41:02 AM »
i aint gona lie. i aint completely sold on this heinz character. i need a lil more convincin.

im from Poland
LOL!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2013, 10:33:16 AM »
i aint gona lie. i aint completely sold on this heinz character. i need a lil more convincin.

i still don't believe he is real

a german, taoish jew, african american midget who has a pharmacist job yet spends his time posting on a west coast rap forum.  hard to buy into that being anything but a white guy with too much time on his hands lol

that dayton BBQ thread was hilarious though....musta been on some crazy drugs to think that one up.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2013, 10:42:37 AM »
LOL IF U KNEW ANYTHING, U'D KNOW THAT WOULD BE THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR SOME1 WHO POSTS ON A MESSAGE BOARD

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2013, 11:06:55 AM »
LOL IF U KNEW ANYTHING, U'D KNOW THAT WOULD BE THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR SOME1 WHO POSTS ON A MESSAGE BOARD
lol you got a good point

im from Poland
LOL!