Author Topic: heinz is in the house  (Read 998 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: heinz is in the house
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2013, 02:13:37 PM »
hes not a pharmacist in the traditional sense of the word. he has extensive knowledge about herbal and homeopathic healings and also spiritual healing methods too that would probably scare the shit out of you. he gave me a powder for my migraine headache i was having and the shit was like supervicodin just without the lag etc. i was pain free and euphoric for hours.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2013, 03:56:03 PM »
hes not a pharmacist in the traditional sense of the word. he has extensive knowledge about herbal and homeopathic healings and also spiritual healing methods too that would probably scare the shit out of you. he gave me a powder for my migraine headache i was having and the shit was like supervicodin just without the lag etc. i was pain free and euphoric for hours.

I SUFFER FROM MIGRAINES. I'D PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR THAT REMEDY IF IT'S WHAT U SAY.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2013, 04:37:21 PM »
just take 50 CC's of kush to the lungs and you'll be fine stat

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2013, 04:44:42 PM »
NOT REALLY

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2013, 05:58:54 PM »
NOT REALLY

real shit when the kush wears off your head be like FUCK

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2013, 06:00:32 PM »
YEA, MIGRAINES IS A CHEMICAL THING...KUSH MIGHT HELP MASK IT, BUT THAT SHIT STILL THERE. I NEEDA GET MY HANDS ON THAT HEINZ SHIT, WHAT YALL CALLIN IT?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2013, 06:06:26 PM »
i dont know it looked like bc powder (if you know what that is)

but it was in a very mysterious looking paper envelope he added a little bit to a glass of mineral water and gave it to me. its almost like that weekend was a blur or i was drugged or they used those MIB memory erasers on me lol. my memory of what went on was very sketchy at times i met so many ppl in such a short amount of time. what ever those gypsies had me drinking was NOT some standard off the shelf shit. it had to be absinthe or something like that.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 06:09:56 PM by Sir Petey »

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2013, 06:09:46 PM »
HEINZ WHERE U AT? THIS SERIOUS SHIT

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2013, 06:11:35 PM »
dont be surprised if he tells you some shit like its its a powdered dragon talon or some shit...dude is on a dif level then most.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2013, 06:43:01 PM »
YEA, MIGRAINES IS A CHEMICAL THING...KUSH MIGHT HELP MASK IT, BUT THAT SHIT STILL THERE. I NEEDA GET MY HANDS ON THAT HEINZ SHIT, WHAT YALL CALLIN IT?

ibuprofen son

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2013, 08:27:29 PM »
that bbq was the shit, i spent most of my time playing with the kids and trying to find quiet places to smoke my loud.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2013, 09:03:45 PM »

ibuprofen son

U MUST NOT GET MIGRAINES WIT YA BIG ASS HEAD CUDDIE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2013, 09:17:01 PM »

ibuprofen son

i got a huge headache last night for the first time probably all of 2013...i took an extra strength tylenol and i was fine when i woke up this mornin' at 11 ish

but that head ache sucked....i'll admit that yeah smoking didn't help.  smoking does help some headache issues though, like nausea.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2013, 09:23:07 PM »

ibuprofen son

i got a huge headache last night for the first time probably all of 2013...i took an extra strength tylenol and i was fine when i woke up this mornin' at 11 ish

but that head ache sucked....i'll admit that yeah smoking didn't help.  smoking does help some headache issues though, like nausea.

HEADACHES AND MIGRAINS ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.. BUT YEA, NOTHINS AS BAD AS HEADPAINS IN GENERAL.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2013, 09:24:47 PM »
i consider headaches and migraines the same thing personally.  either way shits no fun.