Author Topic: heinz is in the house  (Read 1023 times)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
Re: heinz is in the house
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2013, 12:35:18 AM »
sounds like homie got some home made ruphies. i knew somethin was suspect about this heinz fella.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2013, 02:02:24 PM »
i consider headaches and migraines the same thing personally.  either way shits no fun.

HEADACHES CAN BE ANY TYPE OF HEAD PAIN...SINCE U AINT SUFFERING RE-ACCURING HEADACHES, IT'S PROBABLY A CLUSTER HEADACHE OR A TENSION HEADACHE. MIGRAINE IS A MEDICAL CONDITION, MEANS U GET A RE-OCCURING PULSATING PAIN THAT USUALLY ATTACKS ONE SIDE OF THE HEAD AND ALSO UR NERVOUS SYSTEM (CAN CAUSE NAUSEA N SHIT)...SHITS A LOT MORE SEVER THAN UR TYPICAL HEADACHE.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2013, 02:28:00 PM »
ia int had migraines but i knew a bitch who did. her entire day would get wrecked by them shits. even with a headache, i can go about my day with some minor annoyances. people with migraines are incapacitated and unable to walk like elano after a 6 hour session at the florida mandingo club.

shit aint no joke.

im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2013, 02:40:17 PM »
REAL SPIT

Heinz

« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2013, 01:52:24 AM »
HEINZ WHERE U AT? THIS SERIOUS SHIT

Been on a short trip to England to attend a wedding.
Will elaborate on the migraine issue when I have more time on my hands.
Hack is showing complete ignorance when it comes to the matter btw.

Peace from Dayton!

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2013, 03:31:33 PM »
hes not a pharmacist in the traditional sense of the word. he has extensive knowledge about herbal and homeopathic healings and also spiritual healing methods too that would probably scare the shit out of you. he gave me a powder for my migraine headache i was having and the shit was like supervicodin just without the lag etc. i was pain free and euphoric for hours.

Kratom?

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2013, 04:56:06 PM »
Migraines are def nothing like a standard headache. I've luckily only had 1 in my life, but I remember it exactly when it happened. All the sudden had extremely intense pain in a section on the top of my forehead. When I rubbed it with my hand it was numb, my forehead could not feel my hand. I was at work and after 3 minutes I had to leave and go home. I could barely drive, the light was extremely bright and hurt really bad to open my eyes at all. I went straight home and smoked, hit it super hard and then laid down. It must have helped because I managed to fall asleep and when I woke up the pain was gone. Shit was intense as hell. If you're not sure you've ever had one, then you haven't. I always hear these knuckleheads casually talking about headaches yet saying they have migraines. They have no idea what a migraine feels like. Totally different.

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2013, 06:34:44 PM »
Migraines are def nothing like a standard headache. I've luckily only had 1 in my life, but I remember it exactly when it happened. All the sudden had extremely intense pain in a section on the top of my forehead. When I rubbed it with my hand it was numb, my forehead could not feel my hand. I was at work and after 3 minutes I had to leave and go home. I could barely drive, the light was extremely bright and hurt really bad to open my eyes at all. I went straight home and smoked, hit it super hard and then laid down. It must have helped because I managed to fall asleep and when I woke up the pain was gone. Shit was intense as hell. If you're not sure you've ever had one, then you haven't. I always hear these knuckleheads casually talking about headaches yet saying they have migraines. They have no idea what a migraine feels like. Totally different.

IMAGINE THAT HAPPENING TO U ON A WEEKLY (SOMETIMES DAILY) BASIS

:-X

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2013, 06:35:12 PM »
HEINZ WHERE U AT? THIS SERIOUS SHIT

Been on a short trip to England to attend a wedding.
Will elaborate on the migraine issue when I have more time on my hands.
Hack is showing complete ignorance when it comes to the matter btw.

Peace from Dayton!

RIGHT ON

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2013, 08:35:29 PM »
sounds like homie got some home made ruphies. i knew somethin was suspect about this heinz fella.

ive rufied myself once when i was 18 just to see how strong it was lol this shit was different it was almost like a light hallucinogenic i was euphoric for at least two or three hours

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2013, 09:34:30 PM »
i gotta try it sometime

im from Poland
LOL!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2013, 09:43:13 PM »
hes not a pharmacist in the traditional sense of the word. he has extensive knowledge about herbal and homeopathic healings and also spiritual healing methods too that would probably scare the shit out of you. he gave me a powder for my migraine headache i was having and the shit was like supervicodin just without the lag etc. i was pain free and euphoric for hours.

Kratom?

no ive done kratom enough times to know this was not kratom but it was similar to that euphoria you feel on an opiate but it was all natural.

im tellin yall hes gonna tell u some shit like its powdered eagle talons or some shit i asked him a bunch of questions about his "stash" and dude just gave me that "no more questions" look

for a lil guy when hes serious about some shit he definitely knows how to get his point across...i just let heinz kind of be my tour he introduced me to all these ppl and had me trying all sorts of food i would never have tried. if i refused anything offered my way as far as food, drink, etc he would get very cross..."ive invited you in my home, you are my family he would say...we do things as a family." so after forcing myself to eat things like ox tails etc that i would never try normally he seen by the end of the night i had made many concessions to just be a part of the event. he says to me so what do you want to king petey....how do you want to end this adventure? i told him i wanted him to smoke a wax blunt with me and he refused staunchly....i said but were family! he said that to be inebriated to that level at all times is unbecoming of one who calls himself a king etc. and strangely ever since that night my urge to smoke pot has been less and less. when i mentioned that to him he said "exactly, that was the whole point" and claims that while i was in the water playing with the kids his family said a ritualistic prayer for me because they could tell im internalizing a lot of emotional pain. i still feel like im kind of figuring out everything that happened over that time frame
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 09:58:02 PM by Sir Petey »

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2013, 12:02:28 PM »
HEINZ SEEM LIKE A TRUE G, BUT IT'S TIME TO STOP BEING SCARED OF THE GREATEST HERB ON THE PLANET

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2013, 07:36:35 PM »
i got a sweet batch of headband and holy grail on the way friday.

Heinz

« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2013, 01:59:18 AM »
HEINZ SEEM LIKE A TRUE G, BUT IT'S TIME TO STOP BEING SCARED OF THE GREATEST HERB ON THE PLANET

Who said I was scared?
I know the plant has healing properties but those should be understood and respected or else it will cause you harm.
The same goes for all medicinal plants.

What I gave Petey for his migraines wont be shared here as it can easily be abused. It's not something overly exotic like he suggests though.
Migraines can be tricky to approach and there really isn't a "wonder drug" for it. Smoking weed wont help at all as it further creates an acidic enviroment in an already overly acidic body.
There are patterns one needs to change in ones life that will cure the migraine but often people aren't prepared to change how they live and treat their bodies to achieve that. Nutrition and mental/spiritual health are paramount here.

A quick way to relieve migraine attacks are as follows:

Drink 4 good size glasses of lukewarm water.
When done make yourself vomit by sticking a finger down your throat.

It might sound extreme, or to some even crazy, but it does work.
Remember to rehydrate your body with pure water after doing this.

If you or anyone else want more personal advice on the subject you can email me:
heinzkesser@gmail.com

« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 03:40:58 AM by Heinz »