Author Topic: Americans are very dumb  (Read 1419 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Americans are very dumb
« on: July 26, 2013, 04:24:56 PM »
Damn these people are dumb, especially socially.   LOL.

Let me give you a few funny examples, I know some of you won't agree because you are just as dumb as ordinary Americans when it comes to such things, but anyway, here goes...

I was in a conversation with some stupid American and I asked, "How are you parents.  How is your brother/sister..."    You know, like common greetings you may ask when you are in a conversation with someone.  It's called being friendly, and trying to show that you care about them as a person or that you are just trying to get to know them as a person, or treating them as a person rather than the animal that they are.

They replied... "Why you ask?  If you got somethin' to say, just say it!!!?"

LOL

Another example.   I told a casual friend, "I missed you".  It was just a simple greeting in conversation.  It could be taken lightly as a greeting or just as a way to say, "hey, I haven't seen you in a long time."  Or you could even take it with a bit of light humor, sarcasm, or take it playfully.  There's many positive ways you could take it socially... but instead...

They replied.... "Missed me, why, what could you have possibly missed about me, we weren't that serious".   LOL

Maybe these people just need to be treated like animals and they will feel better.  
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 04:27:18 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Americans are very dumb
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 04:42:17 PM »
it's really just the south that's dumb...and california   8)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 05:10:16 PM »

LA and New York are really the only cities in America that get my respect
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 05:28:30 PM »
You're pretty dumb bruh. Just saying

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2013, 07:53:53 PM »
dogg, sound like them people dont really like you.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2013, 08:56:24 PM »
LMAO 8) 8)
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2013, 09:47:44 PM »

LA and New York are really the only cities in America that get my respect

LA is a sewer full of dumb celebs

heyyou

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2013, 02:27:20 AM »
How can you judge all the people of a country by the actions of a few. Stereotyping isn't it? I bet you'll be quick to complain if people were stereotyping Muslims in a negative light.
Come on infinite, I like some of your posts but you come across confused by some of your other posts

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2013, 03:57:01 PM »
I find it intrusive and uncomfortable to ask about someone's family when I barely know them. I'm certain that they just viewed the question as odd.

"I miss you" is also a phrase for close friends or lovers, not really for casual acquaintances, I'm sure they just felt awkward.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2013, 04:48:47 PM »
HE'S GOT A POINT, THO...A MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ARE SOCIALLY AWKWARD AS A MUFUCKA OUT IN AMERICA. GO TO OTHER COUNTRIES, AND ULL SEE WHAT IM SAYIN. GENERAL OUTLOOK AND OVERALL VIBES ARE MUCH MORE POSITIVE ANYWHERE ELSE I'VE EVER BEEN. MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE THERES SO MANY DIFFERENT CULTURES CLASHIN, BUT IT COULD VERY WELL BE CUZ THERES SIMPLY BAD ENERGY ALL AROUND THIS MUFUCKA.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2013, 07:45:06 PM »
HE'S GOT A POINT, THO...A MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ARE SOCIALLY AWKWARD AS A MUFUCKA OUT IN AMERICA. GO TO OTHER COUNTRIES, AND ULL SEE WHAT IM SAYIN. GENERAL OUTLOOK AND OVERALL VIBES ARE MUCH MORE POSITIVE ANYWHERE ELSE I'VE EVER BEEN. MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE THERES SO MANY DIFFERENT CULTURES CLASHIN, BUT IT COULD VERY WELL BE CUZ THERES SIMPLY BAD ENERGY ALL AROUND THIS MUFUCKA.

i agree with you about different cultures

it helps at times but it really hurts too

i mean, look at education.  the reason (a big one) that our system is so fucked is because of the english language learners and how they impact the money and instruction side of things.

these fools on here talking shit about americans usually come from tiny countries with like 2 ethnicitys, they got relatively easy imo.

but socially, people in this country r pretty dumb at times.  if you aint texting or facebooking people dnt knw how the fuck to act
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2013, 07:46:04 PM »
How can you judge all the people of a country by the actions of a few. Stereotyping isn't it? I bet you'll be quick to complain if people were stereotyping Muslims in a negative light.
Come on infinite, I like some of your posts but you come across confused by some of your other posts

keep in mind Infinite lives in the midwest...a bunch of corn huskers and cow farmers.  not the most well read in America.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2013, 10:25:16 PM »
MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE THERES SO MANY DIFFERENT CULTURES CLASHIN
This. America is a very diverse, spread out country where people are encouraged to express different opinions. You don't see that in many countries.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2013, 12:52:56 AM »
maybe u the socially awkward one, infinite? i dont know ya so i cant really speak on it but it seem like it from what u was sayin
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!