Author Topic: T.I. calls out Gucci Mane  (Read 6093 times)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: T.I. calls out Gucci Mane
« Reply #90 on: August 05, 2013, 01:55:18 PM »
Shit Iggy is horrible to me but to compare her to V-Nasty she sound like a fuckin legend. At the least Iggy is fuckable V-Nasty look goofy as fuck and she cant rap for shit. Aint no excuse for doin no album with her or even bein around her dumb ass. V-Nasty such a clown only a clown would even put theyself alongside her. Exactly why you see her chillin with other bs acts like Krea, Riff, N Guwop. Burrr!
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2013, 01:56:21 PM »
and just so we stay on topic and don't have some over-sensative mods deleting any posts, here is an unbiased recap of the situation:

2007 - Gucci dissed T.I. on "What Kinda King" and apologized the same week
2010 - T.I. praises Gucci on "I'm Back"
2010 - Gucci and T.I. were on Young Dro's "Freeze Me" together
2012 - Gucci and T.I. did the "Plain Jane" remix together where T.I. dissed DTE
2012 (later) - Gucci takes jabs at T.I. on the Jeezy diss "Truth"
2012 (even later) - Gucci flat out disses T.I. on "Birds of a Feather"
2013 (many months later) - T.I. finally responds on "Commas" remix with L.E.P. and Jeezy on the same song
not many months birds of a feather came out in june right ?

"Birds of A Feather" was leaked in early May but recorded back in October when Trap God was about to drop
ok. basically a leftover.

yeah, they speak on that song in some radio interview but the song didn't actually leak until May and I think it had something to do with him dissing Yo Gotti on it and he might have reconsidered dropping it for awhile because of that... who knows lol Gotti doesn't rap beef though he'll shoot it out ask OG Boo Dirty

didn't Gotti supposedly just get down with Hustle Gang too?
yo gotti is cool wit t.i. but he's not signed to him. gucci know who not to fuck wit.

I saw a video interview recently where T.I. and Trae said that Yo Gotti was down with them now but I never saw any announcement from his camp about it... plus Gotti has his own CMG imprint with LA Reid I thought too
i'm sure he an affiliate but he's not signed to t.i. he has his own situation wit epic.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: August 05, 2013, 01:57:24 PM »
Shit Iggy is horrible to me but to compare her to V-Nasty she sound like a fuckin legend. At the least Iggy is fuckable V-Nasty look goofy as fuck and she cant rap for shit. Aint no excuse for doin no album with her or even bein around her dumb ass. V-Nasty such a clown only a clown would even put theyself alongside her. Exactly why you see her chillin with other bs acts like Krea, Riff, N Guwop. Burrr!
true.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2013, 02:34:31 PM »
asking TI to manage  your career is like asking Elano to watch Top Gun and not masturbate to the volley ball scene

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2013, 02:35:02 PM »
riff raff is dope...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: August 05, 2013, 02:38:02 PM »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #96 on: August 05, 2013, 02:40:54 PM »
hes better then paul wall.

that song larry bird is too fucking ill

"shook dice w/larry bird in barcelona" thats a cold ass line

V2DHeart

« Reply #97 on: August 06, 2013, 02:42:03 AM »
this dude goes into a hating rant on Gucci's jewelry game when nobody said anything about jewelry lmfao sounds like you were a fan at one point and maybe you were the guy he punched in the face in Philly

Gucci has a partnership with Warner Bros for his Brick Squad label, not a record deal, if you don't know what that is go take some business classes... dude left the majors for that very reason of NOT wanting to do what they wanted him to for record sales, dude is his own boss and does whatever he wants lol

Telling me to take business classes? I'm in business and have been for several years  ;D It's evident by your last statement that you don't know how business works. You can't just do whatever you want because you have your own label (regardless of what this big bad rapper says on interviews to ignorant little kiddies) If you're a registered company, you instantly become bound by legislation, whether that be state or federal. Who distributes the product? Who are the accredited Bodies that have the power to re-certify the business licenses and permits? Who amends federal law mandates? None of those are done by Gucci Mane. In fact, he (like 90% of other rapping "bosses") have been given a trading name to trade commercial products under. This is to create the illusion of rappers owning their own labels when in fact they own nothing. It can all be taken away tomorrow. That is, of course, if he is not a corporate puppet

Then there's all the rest, which is too long to get into. What is the outstanding venture capital? If kids and young adults are no longer manipulated by the thought of materialistic wealth in the forms of fashion labels and toy chains and watches then he'll be gone, with the next 'thing' in his place.

Hip Hop has been bought, and performers of it have all been replaced by walking advertisements and persuasions to credit card and loan companies. But hold on a minute.... Doesn't these global financial institutions also have a stake in the music industry too? Starting to see it a bit clearer now? Or do you still believe the theatrical BS of Gucci being some "thug" from the streets who goes on cold killing spree's and dealing with people in the streets?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

V2DHeart

« Reply #98 on: August 06, 2013, 03:18:18 AM »
Dudes a fuckin joke. His whole rep is bs. Real ones see thru it but youngins swear hes some gung ho superthug. You hard because you got lucky and barely survived someone puttin a hit out on you? Nah. Even more funny is that he knows who did it so how does a true gangsta like him retaliate? He makes diss songs and gets an ice cream cone tatted on his face. GTFOH. How Im supposed to forget So Icey when a nigga got a Nutty Buddy tattoo on his fuckin face.

Young kids, and the ignorant will believe the 'act'. It's similar to believing in santa claus. Only when you get older you realise how ridiculous it all looks and wonder how you could have been such a fool. There's just no way to get a foot onto the corporate ladder if you live the life a rapper likes to portray on record. IE; drug dealing, robbing, dealing with people in the street. But it serves it's purpose previously mentioned. It gets the ignorant masses believing in it, and thinking "wow, maybe I too can be a boss and a superthug, if I buy a load of over-priced jewels, and clothing labels, and a load of expensive junk" so they run to the same financiers that are intertwined with the entertainment industry and borrow from them. I've heard that no Interscope video can be put out without having 4 brands advertised on the video, 1 of which has to be Beats headphones.

The simple fact is this: You cannot get your ass through the door without first crawling through the dog flap, like a b*tch with your ass up in the air. Some people have moments of clarity and don't follow instructions but that's when you find those crash very quickly and are smeared through a full forced campaign to destroy the character and image. All we need to do is look at Charlie Sheen, and check what he was talking about before they turned on him.

This is entertainment folks. Gucci Mane is about as a gangster as Justin Bieber. regardless of how many jewels, and tattoo's he covers himself with, it doesn't fool those of us clever enough to see it all for what it is
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: August 06, 2013, 07:43:20 AM »
riff raff is dope...

Wow dont know what else to say to that but Wow. 
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #100 on: August 06, 2013, 08:03:10 AM »
nigga go sit your closed minded ass in a closet somewhere and listen to regulate and wish upon a star g funk returns one day.

open your mind a little bit you might enjoy life a little more.

Blood$

« Reply #101 on: August 06, 2013, 08:28:09 AM »
this dude goes into a hating rant on Gucci's jewelry game when nobody said anything about jewelry lmfao sounds like you were a fan at one point and maybe you were the guy he punched in the face in Philly

Gucci has a partnership with Warner Bros for his Brick Squad label, not a record deal, if you don't know what that is go take some business classes... dude left the majors for that very reason of NOT wanting to do what they wanted him to for record sales, dude is his own boss and does whatever he wants lol

Telling me to take business classes? I'm in business and have been for several years  ;D It's evident by your last statement that you don't know how business works. You can't just do whatever you want because you have your own label (regardless of what this big bad rapper says on interviews to ignorant little kiddies) If you're a registered company, you instantly become bound by legislation, whether that be state or federal. Who distributes the product? Who are the accredited Bodies that have the power to re-certify the business licenses and permits? Who amends federal law mandates? None of those are done by Gucci Mane. In fact, he (like 90% of other rapping "bosses") have been given a trading name to trade commercial products under. This is to create the illusion of rappers owning their own labels when in fact they own nothing. It can all be taken away tomorrow. That is, of course, if he is not a corporate puppet

Then there's all the rest, which is too long to get into. What is the outstanding venture capital? If kids and young adults are no longer manipulated by the thought of materialistic wealth in the forms of fashion labels and toy chains and watches then he'll be gone, with the next 'thing' in his place.

Hip Hop has been bought, and performers of it have all been replaced by walking advertisements and persuasions to credit card and loan companies. But hold on a minute.... Doesn't these global financial institutions also have a stake in the music industry too? Starting to see it a bit clearer now? Or do you still believe the theatrical BS of Gucci being some "thug" from the streets who goes on cold killing spree's and dealing with people in the streets?

Gucci isn't on a major label and hasn't been since 2010 hence why he's not selling as many units as he did but is still able to release product and do decent numbers from his core fanbase

look up something on youtube besides illuminati and industry conspiracies bro

and of course he's not out in the streets catching bodies and flipping bricks, he is a boss and the owner of his own legit organization now and all he's doing is entertaining but at the end of the day he still was that guy in the street at one point

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #102 on: August 06, 2013, 08:29:56 AM »
him selling 35000 independent is like damn near going plat in a 360 deal...thats not a lie.

Blood$

« Reply #103 on: August 06, 2013, 08:31:51 AM »
him selling 35000 independent is like damn near going plat in a 360 deal...thats not a lie.

exactly

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!