Author Topic: T.I. calls out Gucci Mane  (Read 6278 times)

V2DHeart

Re: T.I. calls out Gucci Mane
« Reply #105 on: August 07, 2013, 01:51:31 AM »
this dude goes into a hating rant on Gucci's jewelry game when nobody said anything about jewelry lmfao sounds like you were a fan at one point and maybe you were the guy he punched in the face in Philly

Gucci has a partnership with Warner Bros for his Brick Squad label, not a record deal, if you don't know what that is go take some business classes... dude left the majors for that very reason of NOT wanting to do what they wanted him to for record sales, dude is his own boss and does whatever he wants lol

Telling me to take business classes? I'm in business and have been for several years  ;D It's evident by your last statement that you don't know how business works. You can't just do whatever you want because you have your own label (regardless of what this big bad rapper says on interviews to ignorant little kiddies) If you're a registered company, you instantly become bound by legislation, whether that be state or federal. Who distributes the product? Who are the accredited Bodies that have the power to re-certify the business licenses and permits? Who amends federal law mandates? None of those are done by Gucci Mane. In fact, he (like 90% of other rapping "bosses") have been given a trading name to trade commercial products under. This is to create the illusion of rappers owning their own labels when in fact they own nothing. It can all be taken away tomorrow. That is, of course, if he is not a corporate puppet

Then there's all the rest, which is too long to get into. What is the outstanding venture capital? If kids and young adults are no longer manipulated by the thought of materialistic wealth in the forms of fashion labels and toy chains and watches then he'll be gone, with the next 'thing' in his place.

Hip Hop has been bought, and performers of it have all been replaced by walking advertisements and persuasions to credit card and loan companies. But hold on a minute.... Doesn't these global financial institutions also have a stake in the music industry too? Starting to see it a bit clearer now? Or do you still believe the theatrical BS of Gucci being some "thug" from the streets who goes on cold killing spree's and dealing with people in the streets?

Gucci isn't on a major label and hasn't been since 2010 hence why he's not selling as many units as he did but is still able to release product and do decent numbers from his core fanbase

look up something on youtube besides illuminati and industry conspiracies bro

and of course he's not out in the streets catching bodies and flipping bricks, he is a boss and the owner of his own legit organization now and all he's doing is entertaining but at the end of the day he still was that guy in the street at one point

Strange. As the company is not currently registered as it would be if it were a "legit organization". I have access to credit checking companies. ALL companies that are "registered". All businesses - Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies - must complete the first step in the process, the reservation of a business name.  The second step is different for Limited Liability Companies (LLC), which file articles of incorporation. Trading names are different. Like I said - This is to create the illusion of rappers owning their own labels when in fact they own nothing. It can all be taken away tomorrow. That is, of course, if he is not a corporate puppet!

Learn business and don't be suckered in to this deception of rappers having a trading name of which they release music from. They belong to time warner  ;)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 01:55:08 AM by V2DHeart »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Blood$

« Reply #106 on: August 07, 2013, 08:11:08 AM »
I currently am in college for business management but cool story, bro

Gucci ain't no puppet, if anything T.I. would have been the puppet at one point or another in his career  8)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: August 07, 2013, 09:47:19 AM »
So you sayin this is hot

Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #108 on: August 07, 2013, 09:52:43 AM »
35K is a monster number with no major help.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: August 07, 2013, 09:57:06 AM »
Glad I grew up on reggae aside from rap. Never gonna have to worry about the industry corrupting and destroyin that. Ill stop picking on you guys and your ignorant retarded 3rd grade vocabulary spewin mcs.
cause If I dont who will

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: August 07, 2013, 10:03:32 AM »
Dudes a fuckin joke. His whole rep is bs. Real ones see thru it but youngins swear hes some gung ho superthug. You hard because you got lucky and barely survived someone puttin a hit out on you? Nah. Even more funny is that he knows who did it so how does a true gangsta like him retaliate? He makes diss songs and gets an ice cream cone tatted on his face. GTFOH. How Im supposed to forget So Icey when a nigga got a Nutty Buddy tattoo on his fuckin face.

Young kids, and the ignorant will believe the 'act'. It's similar to believing in santa claus. Only when you get older you realise how ridiculous it all looks and wonder how you could have been such a fool. There's just no way to get a foot onto the corporate ladder if you live the life a rapper likes to portray on record. IE; drug dealing, robbing, dealing with people in the street. But it serves it's purpose previously mentioned. It gets the ignorant masses believing in it, and thinking "wow, maybe I too can be a boss and a superthug, if I buy a load of over-priced jewels, and clothing labels, and a load of expensive junk" so they run to the same financiers that are intertwined with the entertainment industry and borrow from them. I've heard that no Interscope video can be put out without having 4 brands advertised on the video, 1 of which has to be Beats headphones.

The simple fact is this: You cannot get your ass through the door without first crawling through the dog flap, like a b*tch with your ass up in the air. Some people have moments of clarity and don't follow instructions but that's when you find those crash very quickly and are smeared through a full forced campaign to destroy the character and image. All we need to do is look at Charlie Sheen, and check what he was talking about before they turned on him.

This is entertainment folks. Gucci Mane is about as a gangster as Justin Bieber. regardless of how many jewels, and tattoo's he covers himself with, it doesn't fool those of us clever enough to see it all for what it is

Theyll never get it. Just bow down V2 and thank god you didnt grow up in this generation of braindead drug addicted idiots.
cause If I dont who will

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: August 07, 2013, 10:10:01 AM »
Lol @ this T.I. groupie talking down about another artist because he ain't about the life he lives. :laugh:

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: August 07, 2013, 10:16:39 AM »

"shook dice w/larry bird in barcelona" thats a cold ass line

Word. I wonder how he came up with that shit. Probably took him weeks to think of it. I mean not only is he shakin dice but hes also in barcelona which is a city in spain and hes with Larry Bird who is a HOF Basketball player. Deep line on so many levels.
cause If I dont who will

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: August 07, 2013, 10:20:49 AM »
Lol @ this T.I. groupie talking down about another artist because he ain't about the life he lives. :laugh:

This coming from the Frank Ocean fan hurts alot.
cause If I dont who will

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: August 07, 2013, 10:52:02 AM »

This coming from the Frank Ocean fan hurts alot.

Lol @ the angry, bitter, old man comes out in every syllable.

Sons tryna knock an entire generation but has a T.I. poster sitting loud & proud on his wall.

Blood$

« Reply #115 on: August 07, 2013, 11:59:40 AM »
So you sayin this is hot

that's Riff Raff not Gucci... Riff Raff and Lil B are 2 dudes I absolutely will never give a shot and refuse to have anything with their name on it in my library

and you wanna talk about "real music" but diss Frank Ocean?  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Blood$

« Reply #116 on: August 07, 2013, 12:00:26 PM »
35K is a monster number with no major help.

word to Ace Hood

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #117 on: August 07, 2013, 04:24:03 PM »
So you sayin this is hot

not really but what i respect is hes just kind of doing his thing trying everything to see how it works not scared of negative feedback or haters but its all tied together by common threads...houston culture neon colors etc which in my eyes brings artistic merit to the table. hes mad positive ive seen so maky ppl and interveiwers try to shut him down he jus tkind of delflects that shit and keeps rolling in a way i aint really seen snoops got 1000s of songs we never heard in a vault and some of them we heard are shitty as fuck if they would have dropped then it may have had cats saying the same thing about him. this guy though records on impulse and posts the shit raw no editing no doubles on vocals etc. his tweets are mad fucking wierd almost haikuish and his vine account is just fucking wierd.

im not gonna write riff raff off yet...ive heard over an album worth of dope tracks from him out of his 112 songs lol and like i said earlier hes lightyears ahead of paul wall. he freestyles better then paul wall writes.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #118 on: August 07, 2013, 04:25:41 PM »

"shook dice w/larry bird in barcelona" thats a cold ass line

Word. I wonder how he came up with that shit. Probably took him weeks to think of it. I mean not only is he shakin dice but hes also in barcelona which is a city in spain and hes with Larry Bird who is a HOF Basketball player. Deep line on so many levels.

thats d boy slang for trafficking drugs to white ppl out of town.

V2DHeart

« Reply #119 on: August 09, 2013, 08:50:04 AM »
I currently am in college for business management but cool story, bro

Gucci ain't no puppet, if anything T.I. would have been the puppet at one point or another in his career  8)

Which would reveal that you are merely a student, with an enormous amount to learn before you can even try and challenge those who work and makes a living from it. What I have said is how it is. I know this may conflict with your fairy tale belief that Gucci Mane is a true boss with sole proprietorship status but he isn't. Again, so that you try to digest this and retain it - Music sales today are lower than ever, yet the number of "rappers" being 'pretend' bosses (really managers of a trading name) has increased. But how can that be if sales are low? Setting up a trading name is simple, and effective, and is something that can create the appearance of a self-managing company that looks as if it has no partnership affiliation. This has been done specifically within Hip Hop more and more since 2002 - when record sales fell, as marketing dictates that public buy into power/ownership and wealth, hence the increase of trading names (IE; artist labels) since the fall of record sales in an attempt to attract more interest from perception of public obsession.

I've tried to explain it as simplistic as possible, so if someone who is studying business management can't understand that then please, study something else and utilize your time more effectively. Law is always a good one to get stuck into and is so broad, that you will never fully grasp most forms of law in the first few years.

Best of luck in your future efforts.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>