Author Topic: T.I. calls out Gucci Mane  (Read 6277 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: T.I. calls out Gucci Mane
« Reply #120 on: August 09, 2013, 08:58:19 AM »
guys like this are a blast at partys

Blood$

« Reply #121 on: August 09, 2013, 09:50:32 AM »
I currently am in college for business management but cool story, bro

Gucci ain't no puppet, if anything T.I. would have been the puppet at one point or another in his career  8)

Which would reveal that you are merely a student, with an enormous amount to learn before you can even try and challenge those who work and makes a living from it. What I have said is how it is. I know this may conflict with your fairy tale belief that Gucci Mane is a true boss with sole proprietorship status but he isn't. Again, so that you try to digest this and retain it - Music sales today are lower than ever, yet the number of "rappers" being 'pretend' bosses (really managers of a trading name) has increased. But how can that be if sales are low? Setting up a trading name is simple, and effective, and is something that can create the appearance of a self-managing company that looks as if it has no partnership affiliation. This has been done specifically within Hip Hop more and more since 2002 - when record sales fell, as marketing dictates that public buy into power/ownership and wealth, hence the increase of trading names (IE; artist labels) since the fall of record sales in an attempt to attract more interest from perception of public obsession.

I've tried to explain it as simplistic as possible, so if someone who is studying business management can't understand that then please, study something else and utilize your time more effectively. Law is always a good one to get stuck into and is so broad, that you will never fully grasp most forms of law in the first few years.

Best of luck in your future efforts.

so with all of that being said, Gucci Mane is a boss that is partnered with other bosses  8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #122 on: August 09, 2013, 03:31:26 PM »
I currently am in college for business management but cool story, bro

Gucci ain't no puppet, if anything T.I. would have been the puppet at one point or another in his career  8)

Which would reveal that you are merely a student, with an enormous amount to learn before you can even try and challenge those who work and makes a living from it. What I have said is how it is. I know this may conflict with your fairy tale belief that Gucci Mane is a true boss with sole proprietorship status but he isn't. Again, so that you try to digest this and retain it - Music sales today are lower than ever, yet the number of "rappers" being 'pretend' bosses (really managers of a trading name) has increased. But how can that be if sales are low? Setting up a trading name is simple, and effective, and is something that can create the appearance of a self-managing company that looks as if it has no partnership affiliation. This has been done specifically within Hip Hop more and more since 2002 - when record sales fell, as marketing dictates that public buy into power/ownership and wealth, hence the increase of trading names (IE; artist labels) since the fall of record sales in an attempt to attract more interest from perception of public obsession.

I've tried to explain it as simplistic as possible, so if someone who is studying business management can't understand that then please, study something else and utilize your time more effectively. Law is always a good one to get stuck into and is so broad, that you will never fully grasp most forms of law in the first few years.

Best of luck in your future efforts.

so with all of that being said, Gucci Mane is a boss that is partnered with other bosses  8)

get ready for a long winded minimum 2 paragraph sentence containing among other pretentious bullshit parenthesis and italics.

Blood$

« Reply #123 on: August 09, 2013, 06:17:56 PM »
I'm just a mere student  :'(

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #124 on: August 09, 2013, 06:30:08 PM »
keep in mind v2dheart is the sorry euro who paid 10k for a death row records chain. no im not making that up he paid 10,000 dollars for a custom death row chain in europe

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #125 on: August 09, 2013, 06:33:46 PM »
keep in mind v2dheart is the sorry euro who paid 10k for a death row records chain. no im not making that up he paid 10,000 dollars for a custom death row chain in europe

I thought that was him. smug prick.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #126 on: August 09, 2013, 06:40:15 PM »
i like how he he refuses to believe that gucci mane ever sold drugs. like selling crack to bums in atlanta is an achievement. silly euros

Blood$

« Reply #127 on: August 09, 2013, 06:45:31 PM »
wow that much for a chain representing a dead brand... what a wise business decision on his part  :laugh:

Gucci more of a boss than Suge... at least Guwop ain't ever gonna have to file for bankruptcy and he damn sure ain't getting knocked down by any barbers or R&B singers' bodyguards
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 06:47:15 PM by BloodMoneyMane »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #128 on: August 09, 2013, 06:49:57 PM »
i like how he he refuses to believe that gucci mane ever sold drugs. like selling crack to bums in atlanta is an achievement. silly euros

lol like gucci is a big class negro cooning it up or some shit.

no fam, thats the real deal....ignorance in the flesh lol

with that said music like his and wakas has its place as much as music like 2 live crews and too shorts early music does that everyone deemed as trash with no redeeming social value etc. its function music you dont sit down and decypher them like jay z lyrics or get emotionally driven like infinite does with 2pac its music to drive and do ignorant shit to lol its party music. think motley crue at its trashiest that shit has a lane believe it or not. some ppl need a soundtrack to get fucked up and do hoodrat shit to lol

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #129 on: August 09, 2013, 06:51:14 PM »
yup. i listen to gucci and waka but i wouldnt really consider either a "good" rapper

Blood$

« Reply #130 on: August 09, 2013, 06:51:28 PM »
there ain't nothing like some GBE and Brick Squad to leave the club/house party and swerve lane to lane to  8)

Blood$

« Reply #131 on: August 09, 2013, 06:52:54 PM »
yup. i listen to gucci and waka but i wouldnt really consider either a "good" rapper

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #132 on: August 09, 2013, 06:54:39 PM »
there ain't nothing like some GBE and Brick Squad to leave the club/house party and swerve lane to lane to  8)

no fucking doubt dog, i done had some serious party scenarios going on while songs like no hands and wasted were going ham in the background.

never had a threesome off brenda had a baby.

Blood$

« Reply #133 on: August 10, 2013, 12:10:18 AM »

no fucking doubt dog, i done had some serious party scenarios going on while songs like no hands and wasted were going ham in the background.

never had a threesome off brenda had a baby.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #134 on: August 10, 2013, 08:09:56 AM »
wow that much for a chain representing a dead brand... what a wise business decision on his part  :laugh:

Gucci more of a boss than Suge... at least Guwop ain't ever gonna have to file for bankruptcy and he damn sure ain't getting knocked down by any barbers or R&B singers' bodyguards

just wait til gucci is an old hasbeen...he'll get his ass beat left and right