Author Topic: T.I. calls out Gucci Mane  (Read 6260 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. calls out Gucci Mane
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2013, 01:20:32 PM »
gucci don't want it.

on the mic, lyrically, yes I agree 100%

but in the streets... it's a no brainer Gucci got shit on lock, whether it's a crew war or one-on-one fade Gucci will give T.I. the business
t.i. could have that nigga's head in his hallway for a 100k.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2013, 01:55:28 PM »
*high fives trollsquad*

it worked. hes emotional. ;D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2013, 04:08:02 PM »
so TI's wife is basically a birthday cake at an office party...everyone got a piece

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2013, 04:35:29 PM »
*high fives trollsquad*

it worked. hes emotional. ;D
no one's emotional you just need a life and prayer i pity you poor child.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2013, 05:11:00 PM »
triple post nerd score.

just curious are you as knowledgeable about jersey hip hop as you are atlantas trash excuse for music?

did you support red, outsidaz, flavor unit etc etc? or were you born jocking bammer rap?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2013, 05:12:34 PM »
so TI's wife is basically a birthday cake at an office party...everyone got a piece

shes old as fuck way older then TI i think shes been getting it in since the big daddy kane days lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2013, 05:17:07 PM »
triple post nerd score.

just curious are you as knowledgeable about jersey hip hop as you are atlantas trash excuse for music?

did you support red, outsidaz, flavor unit etc etc? or were you born jocking bammer rap?
I'm knowledgable about hip hop period and you're the only nerd here wit your migrane havin' drug abusin'emotionally fucked up ass. it's ugly insecure muthafuckas like you that don't get no pussy hatin' on niggas that could fuck your baby moms wit no hesitation. get ya life right wigger !

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2013, 07:30:29 PM »
I heard keith sweat hit tiny in his make it last for ever days hahahahahahaha

Blood$

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2013, 12:34:44 AM »
gucci don't want it.

but in the streets... it's a no brainer Gucci got shit on lock, whether it's a crew war or one-on-one fade Gucci will give T.I. the business

security guards/police don't do THAT type of work... T.I. might have him handcuffed in his hallway for nothing though lol

he got at Gucci hard though with that "race to 100 mill" line

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2013, 03:50:11 AM »
gucci don't want it.

security guards/police don't do THAT type of work... T.I. might have him handcuffed in his hallway for nothing though lol

I see gucci hasn't responded yet...don't be fooled cause he popped jeezy's man. that doesn't make him a 'problem' cowards shoot niggas everyday.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2013, 06:29:01 AM »
I heard keith sweat hit tiny in his make it last for ever days hahahahahahaha

tell us how many niggas fucked erin.

Blood$

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2013, 08:29:55 AM »
gucci don't want it.

I see gucci hasn't responded yet...don't be fooled cause he popped jeezy's man. that doesn't make him a 'problem' cowards shoot niggas everyday.

Gucci has killed more than just Jeezy's homie, that was the only reported body, and he shot him in self defense which isn't cowardly at all

keep in mind he's also whooped plenty concert promoters asses, assaulted fans/anybody who tries him, TIP don't want it in a head up fade with Gucci lol he ain't seeing him with the hands

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2013, 08:35:42 AM »
gucci don't want it.

Gucci has killed more than just Jeezy's homie, that was the only reported body, and he shot him in self defense which isn't cowardly at all

keep in mind he's also whooped plenty concert promoters asses, assaulted fans/anybody who tries him, TIP don't want it in a head up fade with Gucci lol he ain't seeing him with the hands
nobody takes gucci seriously the nigga got a ice cream cone on his face and t.i. would beat the shit outta gucci's out of shape ass. if he's so tough how come he challenged any rapper to fight him and when game and a few others stepped up to the challenge he didn't take them on ?

Blood$

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2013, 08:59:08 AM »
gucci don't want it.

nobody takes gucci seriously the nigga got a ice cream cone on his face and t.i. would beat the shit outta gucci's out of shape ass. if he's so tough how come he challenged any rapper to fight him and when game and a few others stepped up to the challenge he didn't take them on ?

Game didn't offer any $$$$$$$ to toss up for the fight and Gucci probably hasn't even heard of Murs or Masta Ace (whom he'd also put a beating on) to respond... Game would have taken him though, no doubt lol

you would honestly put your money on T.I. if him and Gucci stepped into the ring? I mean there's better ways to lose your money like going to a strip joint  :laugh:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2013, 09:04:17 AM »
gucci don't want it.

Game didn't offer any $$$$$$$ to toss up for the fight and Gucci probably hasn't even heard of Murs or Masta Ace (whom he'd also put a beating on) to respond... Game would have taken him though, no doubt lol

you would honestly put your money on T.I. if him and Gucci stepped into the ring? I mean there's better ways to lose your money like going to a strip joint  :laugh:
stop makin' excuses for him he challenged any rapper and when some responded he bitched up. game, murs, and masta ace would beat gucci to a pulp. yes i'd put the money on t.i. sometimes the one you underestimate comes out victorious.