Author Topic: T.I. calls out Gucci Mane  (Read 6262 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. calls out Gucci Mane
« Reply #150 on: August 13, 2013, 01:19:44 PM »
People who aren't feeling Riff don't get hip hop in it's entirety. It's ok to be silly and abstract and have a good time with it.
that fool is garbage.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #151 on: August 13, 2013, 02:00:50 PM »
Gucci Mane lists Young Jeezy, Yo Gotti and T.I. as his "Top 3 pussy ass rappers."

Gucci Mane and Young Jeezy's beef has been quite for a minute, but could Gucci be looking to re-ignite it? This morning the rapper was venting on Twitter about "pussy ass rappers" and had no qualms calling Jeezy, Yo Gotti and T.I. among them.

Gucci started by comparing weak rappers to scorned woman. "Rappers are so weak Remind me of scorned women," GuWop tweeted.

"If I had a nickel 4 every Lie these rappers tell I would be a multi Billionaire Instead of millionaire ...Big money talk..," Gucci continued, before naming his Top 3 pussy ass rappers: "Name your Top 3 Pussy ass rappers? Mines? Jeezy Yo Gotti & Tip. No brainer. But there are 100s more....Go...," the rapper said.

See his tweets below. Do you think we'll hear a response from Jeezy, Gotti or Tip?

[Update: Threatens To Sell Rights To Waka Flocka]

Gucci is still at it. Shortly after going in on Jeezy, Yo Gotti, and T.I. on Twitter, Big GuWop is now threatening to sell his remaining rights to Waka Flocka's music. Gucci infamously dropped Waka from his label earlier in the year, but it appears the duo still have some paperwork together. The Brick Squad leader is ready to drop all of it for a cool million however, indicating that the buyer would receive rights to Flocka's "next three albums" as well as "a percentage of his publishing mechanicals and touring."

No telling how serious the offer is, or how much today's outbursts correlate with his 3 mixtapes dropping later tonight (the title of which has been hashtagged in each of his tweets).

View the tweet below.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/gucci-mane-disses-young-jeezy-yo-gotti-and-t-i-news.6820.html

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 02:05:52 PM by BloodMoneyMane »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #152 on: August 13, 2013, 02:04:16 PM »
gucci makes sense for once

Blood$

« Reply #153 on: August 13, 2013, 02:07:07 PM »
love or hate Gucci, the dude is NOT afraid to speak his mind and doesn't sneak diss like some of those people he called out

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #154 on: August 13, 2013, 02:09:08 PM »
Gucci Mane lists Young Jeezy, Yo Gotti and T.I. as his "Top 3 pussy ass rappers."

Gucci Mane and Young Jeezy's beef has been quite for a minute, but could Gucci be looking to re-ignite it? This morning the rapper was venting on Twitter about "pussy ass rappers" and had no qualms calling Jeezy, Yo Gotti and T.I. among them.

Gucci started by comparing weak rappers to scorned woman. "Rappers are so weak Remind me of scorned women," GuWop tweeted.

"If I had a nickel 4 every Lie these rappers tell I would be a multi Billionaire Instead of millionaire ...Big money talk..," Gucci continued, before naming his Top 3 pussy ass rappers: "Name your Top 3 Pussy ass rappers? Mines? Jeezy Yo Gotti & Tip. No brainer. But there are 100s more....Go...," the rapper said.

See his tweets below. Do you think we'll hear a response from Jeezy, Gotti or Tip?

[Update: Threatens To Sell Rights To Waka Flocka]

Gucci is still at it. Shortly after going in on Jeezy, Yo Gotti, and T.I. on Twitter, Big GuWop is now threatening to sell his remaining rights to Waka Flocka's music. Gucci infamously dropped Waka from his label earlier in the year, but it appears the duo still have some paperwork together. The Brick Squad leader is ready to drop all of it for a cool million however, indicating that the buyer would receive rights to Flocka's "next three albums" as well as "a percentage of his publishing mechanicals and touring."

No telling how serious the offer is, or how much today's outbursts correlate with his 3 mixtapes dropping later tonight (the title of which has been hashtagged in each of his tweets).

View the tweet below.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/gucci-mane-disses-young-jeezy-yo-gotti-and-t-i-news.6820.html

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
gucci mane is ass and he really is the scorned chick. all 3 mixtapes will be trash too.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #155 on: August 13, 2013, 02:11:11 PM »
love or hate Gucci, the dude is NOT afraid to speak his mind and doesn't sneak diss like some of those people he called out
he's not better than any of them either.

Blood$

« Reply #156 on: August 13, 2013, 02:13:51 PM »

those dudes need to man up and prove it then by responding accordingly lol at least Tip tried to so far

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #157 on: August 13, 2013, 02:21:31 PM »
i like how Kendrick is trying to clean up the rap game of wack rappers...too bad he won't call out guys like jeezy, TI, and gucci by name tho

Blood$

« Reply #158 on: August 13, 2013, 02:24:39 PM »
i like how Kendrick is trying to clean up the rap game of wack rappers...too bad he won't call out guys like jeezy, TI, and gucci by name tho

it's almost a diss that he DIDN'T mention them along with countless others, but he worked with T.I. and Jeezy and he said in interviews he respects Gucci and Waka even though they aren't "lyrical"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #159 on: August 13, 2013, 02:24:44 PM »

those dudes need to man up and prove it then by responding accordingly lol at least Tip tried to so far
he doesn't want an addresses pt. 2

Blood$

« Reply #160 on: August 13, 2013, 02:25:26 PM »

you are absolutely right, he wants a full on war not some weak ass corny subliminal bullshit lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #161 on: August 13, 2013, 02:30:50 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/v/XZMq1uS7LIs

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #162 on: August 13, 2013, 02:32:08 PM »

you are absolutely right, he wants a full on war not some weak ass corny subliminal bullshit lol
that shit was super fire and it shut alley girl up.

Blood$

« Reply #163 on: August 13, 2013, 02:35:32 PM »

it was a dope song for the gym/ride but an ineffective diss track

Alley Boy did respond, and yes in the same fashion as T.I. going at Gucci had to line himself up with a bunch of other heads to grow a pair, only difference is he actually called dudes NAMES out:

dude ethered Big Kuntry though  :-[

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #164 on: August 13, 2013, 02:38:11 PM »

it was a dope song for the gym/ride but an ineffective diss track

Alley Boy did respond, and yes in the same fashion as T.I. going at Gucci had to line himself up with a bunch of other heads to grow a pair, only difference is he actually called dudes NAMES out:

dude ethered Big Kuntry though  :-[
alley got rape wit a broomstick that's the only ether he's associated wit.