Author Topic: T.I. calls out Gucci Mane  (Read 6254 times)

Blood$

Re: T.I. calls out Gucci Mane
« Reply #165 on: August 13, 2013, 02:41:09 PM »
there's no proof to that just like there's no proof to T.I. snitching, 50 snitching, Game being a stripper, etc.... I understand you're very passionate about T.I.'s name and status in the game but relax a little bit, my guy  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #166 on: August 13, 2013, 02:44:57 PM »
there's no proof to that just like there's no proof to T.I. snitching, 50 snitching, Game being a stripper, etc.... I understand you're very passionate about T.I.'s name and status in the game but relax a little bit, my guy  8)
there is proof why you think that nigga stopped dissin' t.i. ? somebody gave t.i. all that info - http://youtube.com/watch?v=rxIGVPmMA1Y
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #167 on: August 13, 2013, 02:47:42 PM »
there is proof why you think that nigga stopped dissin' t.i. ? somebody gave t.i. all that info - http://youtube.com/watch?v=rxIGVPmMA1Y

Alley still dissing, check the link I posted and his latest tape had a bunch of shots

I saw no paperwork or proof, just some goofy Muslim version of Rick Ross claiming Blood? lol straight comedy

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #168 on: August 13, 2013, 02:51:40 PM »

Alley still dissing, check the link I posted and his latest tape had a bunch of shots

I saw no paperwork or proof, just some goofy Muslim version of Rick Ross claiming Blood? lol straight comedy
he official and he got a lot of dirt on ya favorite ducks too.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #169 on: August 13, 2013, 08:00:17 PM »
shhhh listen close...

thats the sound of TIs rap career going the way of nellys and ludas

dont stress though im sure they will have him on law and order sooner then later

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #170 on: August 14, 2013, 12:29:36 PM »
shhhh listen close...

thats the sound of TIs rap career going the way of nellys and ludas

dont stress though im sure they will have him on law and order sooner then later

don't confuse his career wit your life that's goin' nowhere fast soon we'll see you on A&E's  intervention.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #171 on: August 14, 2013, 05:07:23 PM »
sorry buddy, its a safe bet this guys going to be on a reality show soon enough.

...oh wait.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #172 on: August 14, 2013, 05:45:50 PM »
that reality show helped more than it hurt.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #173 on: August 14, 2013, 10:54:11 PM »
helped him look like a hoe cake ass nigga to anyone that though he had any street cred left after his last bid.

Blood$

« Reply #174 on: August 14, 2013, 11:03:47 PM »
I'm just saying if T.I. is really the man he carries himself as on that reality show then he definitely ain't about that life to stoop down into the streets and try to war with Gucci or the DTE dudes like he talks on his newer records

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #175 on: August 14, 2013, 11:07:38 PM »
big guwop runs georgia

Blood$

« Reply #176 on: August 14, 2013, 11:26:06 PM »
Gucci is definitely not getting run out the A anytime soon but can't lie this is about to get real interesting with Waka

Waka coming at his boss' head lol he kinda failed though to get the crowd to chant "fuck Gucci"  :laugh:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #177 on: August 15, 2013, 12:05:20 PM »
y'all talkin' about niggas street cred but y'all listen to rick ross. LOL kids these days.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #178 on: August 15, 2013, 04:17:03 PM »
Gucci is definitely not getting run out the A anytime soon but can't lie this is about to get real interesting with Waka

Waka coming at his boss' head lol he kinda failed though to get the crowd to chant "fuck Gucci"  :laugh:

everybody still said see gucci that's my mutha fuckin nigga lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #179 on: August 15, 2013, 04:29:44 PM »
helped him look like a hoe cake ass nigga to anyone that though he had any street cred left after his last bid.