Author Topic: T.I. calls out Gucci Mane  (Read 6095 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. calls out Gucci Mane
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2013, 12:56:15 PM »
i think we're ALL one drug away from being a crackhead....that drug would be crack
don't get me wrong I've smoked bud daily two blunts a day but I've put the shit down by choice and I may indulge from time to time if I choose to. this fat insecure wigger visits someone's crib and can't even put the shit down for a few days ? he's a junkie ol lindsay lohan ass wigger.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2013, 01:57:53 PM »
yes....let the anger flow through you like poison.

i heard tiny had sex with another bad creation when they were poppin too

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2013, 02:08:00 PM »
yes....let the anger flow through you like poison.

i heard tiny had sex with another bad creation when they were poppin too
you soundin' like miss info or some shit tell us how many niggas erin fucked.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2013, 07:47:49 PM »
i found OG classic's twitter handle

https://twitter.com/WeLove_TI

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2013, 09:43:59 PM »
i know size aint everything when it comes to fighting, but TI built like justin timberlake n shit

actually timberlake got the size advantage on cliffy

that would be a fair fight between them two

but cliff would just report that shit to crime stoppers anyway
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2013, 12:29:42 AM »
wheres alphamega when you need him.  ;D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2013, 05:26:31 AM »
i found OG classic's twitter handle

https://twitter.com/WeLove_TI
whomever that person is on twitter has more followers than muthafuckas buyin' a crooked I album.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2013, 05:29:27 AM »
wheres alphamega when you need him.  ;D
users are losers and losers are users don't do drugs don't do drugs......

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2013, 08:27:02 AM »
Guwop bout to apologize again.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Blood$

« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2013, 08:33:53 AM »
these are the only 3 outcomes

1. T.I. wins the beef, strictly via lyrics
2. Gucci wins the beef by wooping T.I.'s ass when they see each other
3. This beef is fake

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2013, 09:27:36 AM »
these are the only 3 outcomes

1. T.I. wins the beef, strictly via lyrics
2. Gucci wins the beef by wooping T.I.'s ass when they see each other
3. This beef is fake

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2013, 12:32:37 PM »
gucci don't want it.

on the mic, lyrically, yes I agree 100%

but in the streets... it's a no brainer Gucci got shit on lock, whether it's a crew war or one-on-one fade Gucci will give T.I. the business
t.i. could have that nigga's head in his hallway for a 100k.

security guards/police don't do THAT type of work... T.I. might have him handcuffed in his hallway for nothing though lol

he got at Gucci hard though with that "race to 100 mill" line
I see gucci hasn't responded yet...don't be fooled cause he popped jeezy's man. that doesn't make him a 'problem' cowards shoot niggas everyday.

Gucci has killed more than just Jeezy's homie, that was the only reported body, and he shot him in self defense which isn't cowardly at all

keep in mind he's also whooped plenty concert promoters asses, assaulted fans/anybody who tries him, TIP don't want it in a head up fade with Gucci lol he ain't seeing him with the hands
nobody takes gucci seriously the nigga got a ice cream cone on his face and t.i. would beat the shit outta gucci's out of shape ass. if he's so tough how come he challenged any rapper to fight him and when game and a few others stepped up to the challenge he didn't take them on ?

TI is like 100 lbs soaking wet. He would get squashed. Come on now.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2013, 12:42:53 PM »
gucci don't want it.

but in the streets... it's a no brainer Gucci got shit on lock, whether it's a crew war or one-on-one fade Gucci will give T.I. the business

security guards/police don't do THAT type of work... T.I. might have him handcuffed in his hallway for nothing though lol

I see gucci hasn't responded yet...don't be fooled cause he popped jeezy's man. that doesn't make him a 'problem' cowards shoot niggas everyday.

Gucci has killed more than just Jeezy's homie, that was the only reported body, and he shot him in self defense which isn't cowardly at all

keep in mind he's also whooped plenty concert promoters asses, assaulted fans/anybody who tries him, TIP don't want it in a head up fade with Gucci lol he ain't seeing him with the hands
nobody takes gucci seriously the nigga got a ice cream cone on his face and t.i. would beat the shit outta gucci's out of shape ass. if he's so tough how come he challenged any rapper to fight him and when game and a few others stepped up to the challenge he didn't take them on ?

LOL he'll still whoop gucci's ass.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2013, 03:11:33 PM »
gucci don't want it.

Lol you're delusion has gotten the better of your judgment.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2013, 03:15:16 PM »
gucci don't want it.

Lol you're delusion has gotten the better of your judgment.

LOL i'm not gonna count t.i. out especially over gucci mane.