Author Topic: T.I. calls out Gucci Mane  (Read 6094 times)

Blood$

Re: T.I. calls out Gucci Mane
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2013, 07:24:28 PM »
only other thing I will say about this "beef" is how funny it is that T.I. did wait for MONTHS after Gucci dissed him and he had to do it on a track alongside real street cats like L.E.P. and Jeezy is also on the same song LOL

I don't knock him though cuz Gucci was talking reckless and he's just getting what he asked for but T.I. is definitely milking this for more buzz to secure a good deal for Hustle Gang  8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2013, 10:01:56 PM »
that diss was recorded while gucci was in jail i bet....TI couldnt even whoop flip one on one gucci would treat him like a ragdoll.

V2DHeart

« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2013, 03:37:46 AM »
lol. Can Gucci Mane even rap? Flow, write, or even sound interesting when on the Mic? He's as wack as they come. A prime example of a cheerleader. There's a reason he has money, and it's not through "gang banging" in the streets  ::) Dude is about as real as Vanilla Ice. As long as he plays his part, he will continue to be paid handsomely for it.

TI & Gucci to create a fake beef, and money and to further the stupidity in Hip Hop to make it appear as if people just get at one another, and that it's normal.

Job well done!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Blood$

« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2013, 09:16:22 AM »
lol. Can Gucci Mane even rap? Flow, write, or even sound interesting when on the Mic? He's as wack as they come. A prime example of a cheerleader. There's a reason he has money, and it's not through "gang banging" in the streets  ::) Dude is about as real as Vanilla Ice. As long as he plays his part, he will continue to be paid handsomely for it.

Gucci has plenty of songs where he actually is "rapping" and not doing the goofy shit but I won't waste my time posting them up since you and others wouldn't even give any of it a shot anyway... but saying he ain't real in the streets actually shows your own ignorance and lack of knowledge on the game

what is this "part" is he playing exactly, and who is "paying him handsomely" for it since dude is independent and is his own boss with his own label?

V2DHeart

« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2013, 09:55:31 AM »
Are the kids today really falling for this? Is this what the kids believe is a real G in the streets  ::)   ;D supported by a few over-exaggerated stories of self defence???

Bart Simpson chains? Is this what it has come to? At least 90's rappers were more believable, although most were stereotypical fakes some of them had actually came up from the streets and those that didn't had better acting abilities.

You do know that most rappers that try to sport these big ass dumbo chains are all fake chains right? Even D12 & G-unit members (other than the lead) who were household names all had plated chains.  Very few actually have legitimate chains, and those that do aren't the ones releasing mixtapes and trying their hardest to play the boss part.

Independent? Independent from who? If Warner Music want that kid wearing a large peppa pig chain with fake jewels in it, or the latest clothing label, he'll do it!!! Because if not, there's a million other talentless moron's with "swag" (as they call it) ready to fill their place.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2013, 09:57:06 AM »
ppl are stuck on so icey gucci they dont know he built an empire on the cool while everyone was sleeping.

he will continue to eat of minaj, scooter,waka, migos and oj if he ever raps again he discovered mike will etc etc

Blood$

« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2013, 10:10:45 AM »
this dude goes into a hating rant on Gucci's jewelry game when nobody said anything about jewelry lmfao sounds like you were a fan at one point and maybe you were the guy he punched in the face in Philly

Gucci has a partnership with Warner Bros for his Brick Squad label, not a record deal, if you don't know what that is go take some business classes... dude left the majors for that very reason of NOT wanting to do what they wanted him to for record sales, dude is his own boss and does whatever he wants lol

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2013, 10:33:16 AM »
dude guccis a beast his output matched with his A and R skills?

TIs fucked up almost every rappers career he tried to help...BOB  never needed him and he fucked up on BGs album Dros career is all but non existant....yung la anybody? and that white bitch dont ride for grand hustle like that either

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2013, 10:41:17 AM »
dude guccis a beast his output matched with his A and R skills?

TIs fucked up almost every rappers career he tried to help...BOB  never needed him and he fucked up on BGs album Dros career is all but non existant....yung la anybody? and that white bitch dont ride for grand hustle like that either

are you serious ? i'll answer that myself nope. how has he fucked up bg and yung la's careers when it's their personal choices that put them where they are today ? you sayin' that is like someone sayin' jay-z fucked up beanie sigel, bleek, and amil's careers. b.o.b is doin' well and droppin' a new album, dro's album in september, iggy's on def jam and tip is definitely gettin' a check off that.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2013, 10:49:54 AM »
Are the kids today really falling for this? Is this what the kids believe is a real G in the streets  ::)   ;D supported by a few over-exaggerated stories of self defence???

Bart Simpson chains? Is this what it has come to? At least 90's rappers were more believable, although most were stereotypical fakes some of them had actually came up from the streets and those that didn't had better acting abilities.

You do know that most rappers that try to sport these big ass dumbo chains are all fake chains right? Even D12 & G-unit members (other than the lead) who were household names all had plated chains.  Very few actually have legitimate chains, and those that do aren't the ones releasing mixtapes and trying their hardest to play the boss part.

Independent? Independent from who? If Warner Music want that kid wearing a large peppa pig chain with fake jewels in it, or the latest clothing label, he'll do it!!! Because if not, there's a million other talentless moron's with "swag" (as they call it) ready to fill their place.
you're right but this is the shit that get these idiots hype these days. gucci mane is the poster child for a minstrel show and a sad excuse for a black man.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2013, 12:12:47 PM »
Jay-Z DID fuck up Beanie's career though, dude wasn't trying to let him go from his contract as a free agent when he wanted to and instead kept him locked in with Roc-A-Fella which was almost dead as a label and a movement at that time

T.I. definitely didn't help B.G.'s career out at all either, dude gave him ZERO push or promo and allowed Atlantic to keep dicking his release dates around when T.I. was supposed to be the "executive producer" and providing him with the proper push

B.o.B was gonna blow up with or without T.I. even I was bumping dude before he went to GH
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 12:14:38 PM by BloodMoneyMane »

Blood$

« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2013, 12:22:23 PM »
and just so we stay on topic and don't have some over-sensative mods deleting any posts, here is an unbiased recap of the situation:

2007 - Gucci dissed T.I. on "What Kinda King" and apologized the same week
2010 - T.I. praises Gucci on "I'm Back"
2010 - Gucci and T.I. were on Young Dro's "Freeze Me" together
2012 - Gucci and T.I. did the "Plain Jane" remix together where T.I. dissed DTE
2012 (later) - Gucci takes jabs at T.I. on the Jeezy diss "Truth"
2012 (even later) - Gucci flat out disses T.I. on "Birds of a Feather"
2013 (many months later) - T.I. finally responds on "Commas" remix with L.E.P. and Jeezy on the same song
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 12:24:31 PM by BloodMoneyMane »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2013, 12:26:53 PM »
Jay-Z DID fuck up Beanie's career though, dude wasn't trying to let him go from his contract as a free agent when he wanted to and instead kept him locked in with Roc-A-Fella which was almost dead as a label and a movement at that time

T.I. definitely didn't help B.G.'s career out at all either, dude gave him ZERO push or promo and allowed Atlantic to keep dicking his release dates around when T.I. was supposed to be the "executive producer" and providing him with the proper push

B.o.B was gonna blow up with or without T.I. even I was bumping dude before he went to GH
jay-z didn't force him to re sign he chose to do that on his own. yeah hov asked him to stay but it was up to him to stay or go. t.i. wasn't responsible for b.g.'s career he was. t.i. executive produced his album (which was more than enough) t.i. didn't owe b.g. no favors.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2013, 12:28:40 PM »
and just so we stay on topic and don't have some over-sensative mods deleting any posts, here is an unbiased recap of the situation:

2013 (many months later) - T.I. finally responds on "Commas" remix with L.E.P. and Jeezy on the same song
not many months birds of a feather came out in june right ?

Blood$

« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2013, 12:37:26 PM »

not many months birds of a feather came out in june right ?

"Birds of A Feather" was leaked in early May but recorded back in October when Trap God was about to drop