Author Topic: Non-Death Row Albums With DR Material On It  (Read 2135 times)

123imagee

Re: Non-Death Row Albums With DR Material On It
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2013, 04:37:48 AM »

AND, i believe the lbc song: dippin in my lo lo was released in the late 90's on some album i can't think of at the moment mislabeled as a different title under snoop dogg to avoid any legal issues.

Actually, Dippin In My Low Low was produced by Dave Knight and Darren Vegas (aka Tha White Guy) who recorded the Keyboards. The intrumental was given to The Almighty Arrogant for the song Lay Tight back in 1996. Released on a single, Lay Tight (One For The Money) appered on Kazaam Soundtrack released in 1996.

+1

Donfatha Do U Know Who Roland From Gang Related Soundtrack Was?
Bahamadia, Is She The Same Bahamadia, The Female Underground Rapper?

Roland was actually a recording artist who was called Juicy aka Ju-C. Well, he got an artist deal with Gamedog Records but recorded a song for Death Row Records, Freak Somethin.
"Down with these Death Row niggaz, check yo figures" - Juicy aka Roland (Freak Somethin).

Bahamadia was a female rapper from East Coast, no ? It seems her vocals appeared on Change Gonna Come. She was a solo artist who already released an album back in 1997.

yeah i know roland was signed to gamedog rec. but never heard about that label before or after that tbh, do you have any info?

bahamadia: only bahamadia i know is: http://www.discogs.com/artist/Bahamadia is it tha same chick?

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2013, 05:19:45 AM »

AND, i believe the lbc song: dippin in my lo lo was released in the late 90's on some album i can't think of at the moment mislabeled as a different title under snoop dogg to avoid any legal issues.

Actually, Dippin In My Low Low was produced by Dave Knight and Darren Vegas (aka Tha White Guy) who recorded the Keyboards. The intrumental was given to The Almighty Arrogant for the song Lay Tight back in 1996. Released on a single, Lay Tight (One For The Money) appered on Kazaam Soundtrack released in 1996.

+1

Donfatha Do U Know Who Roland From Gang Related Soundtrack Was?
Bahamadia, Is She The Same Bahamadia, The Female Underground Rapper?

Roland was actually a recording artist who was called Juicy aka Ju-C. Well, he got an artist deal with Gamedog Records but recorded a song for Death Row Records, Freak Somethin.
"Down with these Death Row niggaz, check yo figures" - Juicy aka Roland (Freak Somethin).

Bahamadia was a female rapper from East Coast, no ? It seems her vocals appeared on Change Gonna Come. She was a solo artist who already released an album back in 1997.

yeah i know roland was signed to gamedog rec. but never heard about that label before or after that tbh, do you have any info?

bahamadia: only bahamadia i know is: http://www.discogs.com/artist/Bahamadia is it tha same chick?

Perhpas an imprint managed by Death Row Records, like Ghetto Records (O.F.T.B.) and Blood Money Ent.
Suge Knight got interest in many "companies", from Death Row to subsidiaries, management company)...

The unreleased O.F.T.B. album titled "I Come Up hard" was previously planned to be released through Ghetto Records, as Death Row Records subsidiary, in 1997.
I think Suge Knight set up severals "subsidiaries" in orda to invest some of his money against everything happened in 1997 and his sentencing to 9 years in California state prison.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 05:37:43 AM by donfathaimmortal »
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2013, 06:09:00 AM »
Various - Deep Cover OST
Po, Broke & Lonely - No Money No Honey
Po, Broke & Lonely - Funky Vibe single
Various - Poetic Justice OST
Chocolate - Life-N-A-Day
Various ‎- Tales From The Hood OST *
Various - A Thin Line Between Love & Hate OST
Various - Supercop OST
Various - Natural Born Killers OST
Various - Sunset Park OST
Lost Boyz ‎- Music Makes Me High single
Various - Nothing To Lose OST
Capital LS - Tru Criminal Records / untitled vinyl
Immature ‎- The Journey *
Various - Rhyme & Reason OST
Various ‎- In Tha Beginning...There Was Rap
Swoop G ‎- Undisputed
Kurupt - Kuruption *
Various - Ride OST
Big C-Style presents 19th Street LBC
Various - Westside Riderz Volume 1
Snoop Dogg - SmokeFest World Tour
Snoop Dogg - Da Game Is To Be Sold, Not To Be Told
Nate Dogg - G.Funk Classics Vol.1&2
Heltah Skeltah ‎- Magnum Force *
Various ‎- The Golden Bay
2Pac & Tha Outlawz - Still I Rise
Various - Whiteboys OST
Various ‎- The West Coast Never Dies
Various ‎- Well Connected
Daz Dillinger R.A.W.
Soopafly Dat Whoopty Woop
DPGC ‎- The Remix LP
Kurupt Young Gotti & CJ present Originals *
O.F.T.B. - The Missing D.R. Files
Sir Jinx presents - Hood World Order
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 06:16:13 AM by donfathaimmortal »
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2013, 07:59:37 AM »
they were heavily deathrow affilated around that time i remember seeing him in the liner notes or some shit.

DeVante Swing was Death Row affiliated like several guys who weren't on Death Row. H-Town only appear on "Above The Rim" which was more a soundtrack with various artists from different labels. This soundtrack executive produced by Suge Knight & Louis [K] Burrell. It's not 100% Death Row compilation, that's why SWV, Sweet Table, H-Town, DJ Rogers or Al B Sure! appear on the soundtrack with a lot of tracks which were released on their own album, sometimes one year earlier. Two promo single were also released by Death Row / Interscope : 2nd II None Didn't Mean To Turn You On (also released on Profile Records) and H-Town Part Time Lover (they were signed on Luke). H-Town (previously The Gents) albums on Luke Records weren't produced by DeVante ;) B-Rezell (Tyrone Wrice & Marc Williams) got an official deal on Death Row.

im not positive but i could have sworn devante did a few records on the 2nd h town album

123imagee

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2013, 08:31:18 AM »
they were heavily deathrow affilated around that time i remember seeing him in the liner notes or some shit.

DeVante Swing was Death Row affiliated like several guys who weren't on Death Row. H-Town only appear on "Above The Rim" which was more a soundtrack with various artists from different labels. This soundtrack executive produced by Suge Knight & Louis [K] Burrell. It's not 100% Death Row compilation, that's why SWV, Sweet Table, H-Town, DJ Rogers or Al B Sure! appear on the soundtrack with a lot of tracks which were released on their own album, sometimes one year earlier. Two promo single were also released by Death Row / Interscope : 2nd II None Didn't Mean To Turn You On (also released on Profile Records) and H-Town Part Time Lover (they were signed on Luke). H-Town (previously The Gents) albums on Luke Records weren't produced by DeVante ;) B-Rezell (Tyrone Wrice & Marc Williams) got an official deal on Death Row.

im not positive but i could have sworn devante did a few records on the 2nd h town album
maybe

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2013, 09:02:24 AM »

H-Town "Beggin After Dark", released in 1994 was produced by : Dino of H-Town & Bishop Burell (producer in house @ Luke Records)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2013, 09:04:33 AM »
yall cats are so serious about this shit....where in life would you ever need to know what studio that h towns album was recorded lol

dudes so smug lol im talking about memories from reading a cassette tapes liner notes in 94 this guy has charts and graphs ready to back up any thing anyone says deathrow related that may not be rooted in 100 percent truth.

123imagee

« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2013, 05:24:22 PM »
yall cats are so serious about this shit....where in life would you ever need to know what studio that h towns album was recorded lol

;D